something_else

Got thrown out of a club, not sure what to make of it

71 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Oh, its very usual, you clearly havent gone out a lot to nightclubs. You can get kicked out just because you're lovely. 

Corrected. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@something_else you know what. 

If I were a guy, I would enter a club just to get kicked out. 

I'm that kind of a person. :D 

You guys. You don't know what it means to be a guy. I wish I were one. 

A guy is a guy only when he has infinite fun till his last day. My days would be filled with infinite adventures of all kinds James Dean style if I were a guy.

I would literally out compete every guy on this forum and this world. 

And I would finally crash my life to a halt with a Brand new Porsche James Dean style. 

Life can be so boring as a woman. 

I can't imagine you guys complain. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Only few men have the balls to do something radical in social situations. 

Not when you add alcohol to the situation :P

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Never touched by a guy.

I got punched in the face by a girl once. Drawing blood.

I got clawed in the neck by a drunk girl once. Drawing lots of blood. Still have a scar on my neck from that one.

Ouch. Guys get into fights all the time here (Scotland, it's part of the culture). My short Indian friend's strategy is to go straight for the eyes, he goes from 0 to a 100 real quick when people get in his face. Great guy, happens to be quite good with woman too, funnily enough. I'm honestly surprised you've never ended up in a proper fight in all that time lol

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

A bouncer once pushed me out of the door as I was walking in. He didn't like me because I was stealing girls on the street in front of his bar.

Amazing. Guess bouncers being dicks is just part of nightlife to get used to

How does social distancing, affect the club's nowadays?

9 minutes ago, DIDego said:

How does social distancing, affect the club's nowadays?

@DIDego I haven't seen a place try to enforce social distancing here. One place wanted me to wear a mask which is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I'm all for covid restrictions and masks, but if you're going to open nightclubs making people wear masks in them is just a bit silly. Everyone's going to catch everything anyone there has whether they wear masks or not.

In fact I'm pretty sure I caught covid from a club last month, it hit me pretty hard and I'm young and reasonably healthy. It's the worst I've felt in a long time and I'd already had my first vaccine by that point so I'd have had a little bit of immunity. I didn't bother testing (though I should have in hindsight) but I did isolate for 10 days. I still don't have my sense of smell or taste back, it's really fucking strange

Only time I've been kicked out of a club is when I was a student me and another student pretended to have a fight. The bouncers thought it was real so grabbed me from behind and threw me out. 

But I'm pretty well behaved, I just drink and dance. I don't really care about pulling girls at all in clubs, I lose interest after drinking. You're better off using dating apps or doing day game. 

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@something_else it feels hot because it means you had the balls to do something that got you kicked out, something that most guys won't even try. 

If it's sexual harassment, that's really bad. 

But if it's something like fighting another dude over a girl or getting into a brawl to save a girl from getting hurt, omg that's hot. 

Most guys act like pussies anyway. 

Toxic masculinity is attractive to toxic femininity 9_9

Violence (and attraction to it) is a huge red flag in men and women. Huge subconscious anger issues.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

42 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Violence (and attraction to it) is a huge red flag in men and women. Huge subconscious anger issues.

Not toxic masculinity per se. Just natural instinct. Men enjoy catfights too. 

Btw toxic masculinity is when a man is blocked from expressing his emotions. Men like to show their machismo anyway. 

Btw, I'm so tired of every little thing being labeled as toxic. Guys could fight and throw a few punches without it being a bloody violent mess or they could have a verbal fight. I didn't even imply a violent bloody fight. I simply used the word fight. I'm so done with all this judgement bullshit. Like get a better job than constantly criticising and jumping on people over little things and making a mountain out of it. Grow a bone maybe. 

Edited by Preety_India

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I'm so tired of every little thing being labeled as toxic. Guys could fight and throw a few punches without it being a bloody violent mess or they could have a verbal fight. I'm so done with all this judgement bullshit. Like get a better job than constantly criticising and jumping on people over little things and making a mountain out of it. Grow a bone maybe. 

:D:D

Too much disfunction. 

I'll have a nice meal instead. 

Peace -_-

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

5 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

:D:D

Too much disfunction. 

I'll have a nice meal instead. 

Peace -_-

Yea too much dysfunction in your post. Thanks. Enjoy instead of going after other's opinions. No time to argue. 

Peace out. 

Edited by Preety_India

1 hour ago, billiesimon said:

There are times where aggression is necessary and it makes sense that a woman would be attracted to men capable of standing up to attackers verbally, or physically when necessary. Life isn't all sunshine and roses

Obviously an excessive attraction to violence is not good in a stage orange/green first world country but violence still happens in these countries no matter how developed you think you are, especially to women. So of course they'll be attracted to guys who make them feel safe

Just now, something_else said:

There are times where aggression is necessary and it makes sense that a woman would be attracted to men capable of standing up to attackers verbally, or physically when necessary. Life isn't all sunshine and roses

Obviously an excessive attraction to violence is not good in a stage orange/green first world country but violence still happens in these countries no matter how developed you think you are, especially to women. So of course they'll be attracted to guys who make them feel safe

Thank you. 

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@something_else it feels hot because it means you had the balls to do something that got you kicked out, something that most guys won't even try. 

If it's sexual harassment, that's really bad. 

But if it's something like fighting another dude over a girl or getting into a brawl to save a girl from getting hurt, omg that's hot. 

Most guys act like pussies anyway. 

Violence is immature in most cases tho 

Edited by Jacob Morres

1 minute ago, Jacob Morres said:

I don't wish to argue anymore. Enough with it already! 

Just expressing my opinions doesn't mean I'm interested in arguing 

@Jacob Morres I have an opinion about what I find hot. Learn to chill and leave me alone. Didn't say anything personally to you. 

16 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

Yes. And the world is full of immature people. One day one of them might try to beat your ass up in front of your girlfriend, what you gonna do if that happens? Tell them they're just being immature and should back down?

Even if someone is verbally abusing you, you need to be able to deal with that shit and skillful use of aggression and confidence is necessary to either de-escalate (ideal) or respond (if necessary)

Stand up for yourself or people will walk all over you

1 minute ago, something_else said:

Yes. And the world is full of immature people. One day one of them might try to beat your ass up in front of your girlfriend, what you gonna do if that happens? Tell them they're just being immature and should back down?

Even if someone is verbally abusing you, you need to be able to deal with that shit and skillful use of aggression and confidence is necessary to either de-escalate (ideal) or respond (if necessary)

Stand up for yourself or people will walk all over you

I agree with this. 

@something_else

in a situation that requries violence and self defense obviously isnt toxic masculinity, its good masculinity - but you should still shy away from violence whenever possible

but people who are violent are usually emotionally unstable,  and I mean depends on what kind of street fight, if it's just two insecure guys swinging their arms at each other driven by their fragile egos that is not masculine at all lmao, especially if it was a fight for a girl.

but yeah, unless when it is necessary ofc. a man is not a pussy in most cases for not being violent. and i would be careful calling him a pussy even if he didnt fight - just a tad rude lol. 

idk why i have to even explain this

Edited by Jacob Morres

@something_else

Totally agreed.

Aggression and even Physical violence is something that needs to be integrated in a healthy way.

You never want to start a fight under any circumstances, but you sure as hell want to be able to defend yourself if it comes down to it.

Be it verbally or physically.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming