StarStruck

How to move my interest from girls to LP

22 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

She made couple of good points and the main point she had was that I'm boring. Yesterday I was out for a drink and people and especially girls don't like boring guys/closed off guys/non-authentic guys.

Being boring == finding yourself boring.

Being interesting == finding yourself interesting.

If you find yourself interesting, not only would you talk about your life more animatedly, and be able to share more colourful details and a wider range of emotions, also, then no one can tell you you are boring and get any other reaction but laughter out of you. Which is automatically passing the shit test.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 10/1/2021 at 1:51 PM, LordFall said:

Why not both? I heavily believe in integrating both your business and your dating life. Why create content around your business? Go out and join circles in your city related to your passion(IT?) and become part of that scene.

This will put you in the social hierarchy of people(and women) that are into the same things you are. And from there start creating audio and visual content based on this(podcasts, youtube, TikTok's, reels, etc) which will eventually raise your status and value in that community even more which will make you very appealing to the women in that niche. 

We live in the best time EVER for both game and business. If your idea of Game in 2021 is walking in the mall and asking random girls for their phone numbers, you're missing out on a lot. 

Could you go into a little more about how you do this? It piqued my curiosity.