Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Atb210201

Why would God be Love and Goodness

5 posts in this topic

I got a question if God is live and goodness and is not evil and hate because evil and hate does not exist why Leo says god is love and goodness those do not exist either why would any concept exist for god when it's nothing ?

Stop assuming Love and Goodness are concepts or emotions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Atb210201 said:

I got a question if God is live and goodness and is not evil and hate because evil and hate does not exist why Leo says god is love and goodness those do not exist either why would any concept exist for god when it's nothing ?

Love is accepting everything. Therefore there will no devil, concepts vsvs. All will be love, which is the purpose of this so called illusion. Being in love, therefore in heaven. 

Good and evil are words. God is a word. Reality transcends words. The reason why god ultimately can't be evil is simple, good and evil don't exist. All that exists is universal love out of which everything is made of. This love transcends the boundaries set up by our concepts and by our language. This love is the true mystery, there isn't an end to it. How much god's love can you stand becomes the real problem.

@Leo Gura So I got another question Love is accepting everything as it is then and just being but the nature of reality is change and what if you want to change someone or some situation or yourself does Love mean you can do that but whatever happened if it changed as you wished or not you accept it ? then if so where is the line of how much you try to change and then accept whatever result is made