Vivaldo

Why suicide is not an option?

28 posts in this topic

On 05/09/2021 at 8:40 PM, OctagonOctopus said:

never ending art piece that you as the Creator are designing every moment.

I don't buy into this, there's plenty of past mistakes I would love to fix that occured, and they don't show me any lessons I've learned nor do I reflect back and think any of what I have lived to be worth the endless acute painful suffering, ALSO I wouldn't allow a lot of the things to exist like alcohol addiction, or my desire to escape sobriety and even on the extreme like child molestation or a mother killing her new born because it won't shut up ... wow, very artistic, actually these are traumatic enough that anyone to kill themselves over it seems reasonable to me,

Edited by Yeah Yeah

On 08/09/2021 at 5:55 PM, hamedsf said:

suicide will not end your pain, it will make you to reincarnate to a worse life.

I don't believe this, I think you're sharing nonesense, plus my years of research easily calls out this to be bs, you're discussing karma and a sort of Christian eternity of suffering and damnations, a mixture of Eastern and Christian philosophies coupled with a fuel of fear and a dictator who will punish a soul for choosing suicide, not accurate, please think twice before making silly fear based comments,

Edited by Yeah Yeah

On 05/09/2021 at 8:43 PM, Blackhawk said:

That it would cause massive suffering to those who are close to you.   In my opinion that's the strongest argument. But if someone is selfish then of course that argument is useless.

And personally I think that maybe we are here to learn and grow, and that suicide would disrupt that process.

Everyone is purely selfish, it'd be selfish to try and not be selfish, and second I'm quite sure Leo/Sadghuru describes life as a mere speck like an ant (who cares if someone stomps on an ant, and if the ant dies does it care any longer about the Queen's survival? Of course not !) ... I'm quite sure spritual leaders describe life like a dream and when one dies then none of this truely matters because only the body cares about the mother's love or to have supportive friends or to devour delicous food or sex with attractive people AND when the body dies, you don't have a body, so these insecure qualities that come with being a human speck in the cosmos really has no value once the body DIES ... so your response is fear based and really it shares no value with the topic starter or anyone else like myself actually contemplating if suicide is a great solution to not merely ending suffering, no, but to purely return back home which has been craved for a great many years and a disgust at the world and how imperfect it looks under the gaze of a persistant ego over the said years of craving through life's tormenting ciscumstances in order to finally return home,

Edited by Yeah Yeah

8 hours ago, Yeah Yeah said:

I don't buy into this, there's plenty of past mistakes I would love to fix that occured, and they don't show me any lessons I've learned nor do I reflect back and think any of what I have lived to be worth the endless acute painful suffering, ALSO I wouldn't allow a lot of the things to exist like alcohol addiction, or my desire to escape sobriety and even on the extreme like child molestation or a mother killing her new born because it won't shut up ... wow, very artistic, actually these are traumatic enough that anyone to kill themselves over it seems reasonable to me,

It isn't a matter of deciding what exists or doesn't exist, everything exists, that is God's Will, Unbiased Love. It is more what you channel yourself towards. The trying to escape, the trying to fix, are things that keep you away from the Infinite Potential that you are underneath all of the thoughts. Be what you are, let the thoughts pass away & what is really there? 

There is a beauty in trauma, it is hard to see, or to stomach, but it is there, and once it is seen one feels the deepest compassion. Trauma builds character when one finds their way threw it, some fall yes, but the ones who truely heal shake the world with their love. They let Unconditional Love into their heart, the most powerful thing to channel into. 

The light of healing through Love is within you always, most people are just too afraid to truely open themselves up to it. The task of bringing the deepest Love to the deepest pain is a great one, but one that is priceless once one fully feels the joy of Being. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

i do think suicide is an option if somebody has exhausted all other options and is older

especially if you're old and very sick (terminally ill for example) etc.

that's why we have assisted suicide programs for old, sick people

as a young-ish person it's not really an option imo

a lot of times those feelings can pass, even if you think they can't

maybe you have to change your environment city, country etc.

a guys gf for example shot herself because she was very depressed etc.

she was taking a lot of drugs too though, i'm pretty sure if she would have sobered up ( for a long time) and went to travel to other countries and so on, she would have felt differently eventually

but personally i've thought about suicide since a very young age (like 8,9,10) but i haven't really thought about ways to do it but just as an option and also in some sick ways to get back at people who "hurt" me or whatever but that's a silly way of thinking

20 hours ago, Vivaldo said:

@hamedsf i understand what you mean.... But exactly is the lesson I need to learn?

you have to untangle the enigma of your life and free yourself . an exciting game. Find passion in yourself and play it.

You can always find a way through every situation. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.