charlie cho

How much persistence on one woman is enough? (Not on several women)

43 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

When i try to flirt it is very chill and relaxed, i am a chill laid back person, not a loud super energetic person. I just smile a lot, make jokes, speak slowly and look in eye. Being overly expressive and laughing out loud and stuff all the time is not my thing.

Chill stuff i prefer.

You're identified with being chill, which means being loud and energetic would be uncomfortable to you.

You have to be willing to venture outside your comfort zone, in order to find mates.

It's perfectly possible to be chill and laid back and attract women.

However if you become rigid in it, and identify with it, then at moments where it would be natural to be expressive and loud, you'd hold yourself back.

That means you can't flow with the energy of the situation, wherever it takes you.

So let go of your comfort zone a bit.

It's not your chillness that's holding you back.

It's your attachment to the chillness.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy

25 minutes ago, flowboy said:

It's your attachment to the chillness.

I am not attached to it per say, i just dont want to force being different because it feels fake to me and i hate acting fake. 

@Void and soul

3 hours ago, Void and soul said:

The point is that actinh in a more attractive way will be not authentic at the begin ing but will become authentic with time. Yes, this mean that you will fail a many times before it begins working. 

Failing many times will surely happen either way but i do not think it is a good idea to force yourself into something you are not. Everyone is different, you can be attractive in many ways. Just like there are different styles of humour there are also different styles of this stuff too right?

Yes some things are universal like humor, confidence, detachment, being positive, secure etc but the variation and style of these things differ i think.