SQAAD

Leo's Last Video - WOW

64 posts in this topic

@SQAAD

Might be easier to see these ‘bigger picture’ or ‘collective’ projections in regard to pleasure. (You kinda keep leaning to the undesirable.) And then bring them home so to speak, or notice it’s ‘your’ thoughts. (For the sake of ‘seeing through’, as prior, to the thought attachment). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, Windappreciator said:

Well pain lowers consciousness so hard to get out of that.

No.

I one time hit my toe while i was having an awakening and i become conscious suffering was the thought saying "this is really bad" to the physical sensation.

That instant high conscious observation made that i didnt experience suffering, just Pain.

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

"The universe doesn't think that suffering is bad."

Maybe not, and? Does that mean you can enjoy suffering? No. 

You do subjectively think that suffering is bad, whether you're aware of it or not. That's why you avoid suffering. Be honest and admit that you're not immune to disliking suffering, which is the same thing as thinking that your suffering is bad (subjectively, for you, personally.)

Would you mind getting your fingers chopped off? Yes. So there you go. You dislike suffering and subjectively think that it's a bad thing. Simple as that.

If your answer is "no", then prove it. Chop your fingers off and videorecord it.

Does the universe care? No. And? On the other hand.. if you care, then the universe/reality does care in some sense.

Well said

Amusing how Leo can talk about biases for 3 hours but fails to see his own biases, especially when it comes to psychedelics, enlightenment, or calling people stupid for questioning vaccines. Funny.

I haven’t watched the entire video yet, but this is a very construct-aware video. Does Leo have other videos that are as construct-aware as this one?

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

No.

I one time hit my toe while i was having an awakening and i become conscious suffering was the thought saying "this is really bad" to the physical sensation.

That instant high conscious observation made that i didnt experience suffering, just Pain.

That's not opposing my point.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Physical objects are biases within Consciousness.

what is your view on physical inanimate objects? Does God experience being a stone as it experiences being a human or an animal or is it just something sentient beings imagine within their experience? 

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

9 hours ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

There is some bias about bias.. lol.

I think there are some mixup between simple preference and bias.

Bias is pushing ones specific preferences into an unbalanced direction out of growing desire.

While preferences, are acknowledged as a attraction point/balance point.

If someone won the lottery, I'm not biased just because I myself would like to win the lottery. It is only when it becomes an obssesion to refute any lottery winners their prize with the exception for myself as unfair thing, that it is becoming biased.

So preference is good and healty.

Bias is unbalanced, skewed view.

This is a good point.  Bias isn’t a light switch, it’s more like a knob you dial up and down.  It’s a good first step to notice what triggers you and, even as a thought experiment, contemplate not having that bias, or a lot less of it.

Clearing that smog of attachment and bias from your perception is a process.  It’s probably easier to start with someone you love who you clash with than with dog ? or your mother’s reproductive parts.

I’m still surprised Leo made a 3 hr episode about his personal fetishes :P, like rubbing big, hot, oiled down tits and making his viewers throw up ?.

Edited by FlyingLotus

1 hour ago, FlyingLotus said:

This is a good point.  Bias isn’t a light switch, it’s more like a knob you dial up and down.  It’s a good first step to notice what triggers you and, even as a thought experiment, contemplate not having that bias, or a lot less of it.

Clearing that smog of attachment and bias from your perception is a process.  It’s probably easier to start with someone you love who you clash with than with dog ? or your mother’s reproductive parts.

I’m still surprised Leo made a 3 hr episode about his personal fetishes :P, like rubbing big, hot, oiled down tits and making his viewers throw up ?.

Thanks! Indeed, bias isn't a light switch going on and off, well said!

Yes, attachment is on the money. That would atleast be the bias that can cause the most problems for everyone as it is an stubborn effort towards unbalanced ways of the blindsided mind.

Yup, I was quite surprised myself by those examples he gave. xD As a straight guy, I don't see how that logic would make any sense at all, unless you constantly envy other dudes who is getting off somwhere in strippclubs at the moment. Quite a bizzare example tbh.

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Can we take a minute to appreciate the thumbnail image?

freaking awesome

softly into the Abyss...

just saw this thread! 
100000%

I want to watch this on LSD

10 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Ok I have watched more of the video now and the point seems to be that if you drop all your biases you become God, (he claims).

Maybe. Guess I will try to drop my biases then. God here I come (maybe).

The point is not to reject bias, but to understand them all, to put them in one, in one bias. If you want to be a god, you must first fuck your mother, and then give birth to yourself. If you succeed you are a god.

God is the creator and creation, God is man, man is not God, just as your father and mother are you but you are not them. I don't know why Leo emphasizes that he is a God, he obviously didn't understand the process. There are rules that are clear to anyone who sees the world from the position of a creator. Many have broken the rules in the past, claiming that God said this and that, unaware of the truth with their best intentions, they have done evil to people, an evil that believers still do to each other today. Words written thousands of years earlier kill even today. Because no one takes responsibility for what he says, writes, records. There are rules, clear as the light of day, whoever does not see them will sin, we all follow the path of sinners.

If we exclude God from the story, this video is very good.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

in what minute does that appear? Hehe

Leo talks about it here...among other things ?.  He's going for shock value in pointing out bias.  It works.

Enlightenment Koans I’ve Learned at Actualized.org:

What’s the sound of one hand clapping?

If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound?

Why haven’t you screwed a goat yet while thinking about your mom’s vagina?

If a rock gets rubbed on a squad of beautiful tits, will it be happy?  I know it’s just a rock, but I kinda think it still would.  No honestly, have you ever talked to rock?  How would you know unless you talk to a rock and it talks back…maybe take some psychedelics????

@SQAAD

20 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Leo's last video is super deep and talks about topics that noone has even touched. Maybe his best video. Just incredible. Wow!!! I am lucky.

It's hard not to be biased against suffering and pain though. Because it inherently feels just terrible-_- Science or God doesn't tell us that suffering and pain is bad but it feels bad and therefore it is bad. That's what bad means.

It's a pretty weird video though. Too much emphasis on vagina.

@Danioover9000

5 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@SQAAD

It's a pretty weird video though. Too much emphasis on vagina.

I think now we know more some of Leo's biases ;)