SQAAD

This is Distubing. Pigs are being fed plastic garbage

38 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2021 at 10:39 AM, SQAAD said:

@impulse9

I love veganism as a philosophy even though i am not a vegan yet. I believe we should kill less animals for our survival. Yes we cannot avoid killing ants and etc as we live but still that's not an excuse to be mass murdering animals for our taste buds.

Mass murder would be far preferable to the actual reality which is mass torture. These animals live a life of misery.

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Only in America.

No, it's not only in America.

@impulse9

15 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Mass murder would be far preferable to the actual reality which is mass torture. These animals live a life of misery.

No, it's not only in America.

Mostly it is in America.

It really is magical how they could convert plastics and waste into feed for the pigs.

@SQAAD

On 07/09/2021 at 9:39 AM, SQAAD said:

@impulse9

I love veganism as a philosophy even though i am not a vegan yet. I believe we should kill less animals for our survival. Yes we cannot avoid killing ants and etc as we live but still that's not an excuse to be mass murdering animals for our taste buds.

Yes, we should kiss less animals even though we cannot avoid killing other forms of life. I believe I should kill less myself included.

Wait, isn't this relative and depending on development?

I don't like to tell people to avoid anything, but have noticed that there are so, SO many reasons not to eat pigs. I think Islam and Judaism got it right, LONG ago. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw

14 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I don't like to tell people to avoid anything, but have noticed that there are so, SO many reasons not to eat pigs. I think Islam and Judaism got it right, LONG ago. 

Mainly because storage of pig meat was difficult at that time, and if you ate one that's slightly off, you'd get ill, and getting ill at that time, in those places, is very dangerous.

@mandyjw

8 hours ago, mandyjw said:

@Danioover9000 Trichinosis?

Yes. There might also be other factors involved as well, like technology for storage and regulating meat consistently is more difficult back then.

Other factors also can occur. Depending on which stage of development, and where you are at in ken Wilbur's integral theory modal, you can have many interpretations in this one context. For example, the pig meat being forbidden might also be because a rival tribes men cursed one of the followers of Islam, for stealing a pig, to be trampled by wild boars, and it came to be. Because of this, pig meat is outlawed because it means you are eating the vassal used by demons for that curse, basically eating something that killed one of your own. That's a stage purple magical thinking interpretation.

Edited by Danioover9000

You really think this dynamic only applies to pigs?

They feed poisons to all the animals. See the blog videos about what they feed farmed salmon. You will never eat farmed salmon again.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 08.09.2021 at 5:36 PM, mandyjw said:

They were scientific back then. We are scientific too but in a different way. Also it's not easy to move pigs around :) That's a red flag for a tribe. Plus prophet is not in pig business. 

@Leo Gura

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

They feed poisons to all the animals.

Conspiracy! Where are the moderators?!!

Edited by Johnny Galt

All this means is to start taking care of where you source your food. 

Lots of available information on the internet. 

Edited by SgtPepper

On 9/9/2021 at 1:57 AM, Leo Gura said:

You really think this dynamic only applies to pigs?

They feed poisons to all the animals. See the blog videos about what they feed farmed salmon. You will never eat farmed salmon again.

I've tried to find the video in the blog section, but there's not search enginge :(

On 9/5/2021 at 8:50 AM, impulse9 said:

Only psychos would remain.

I

am

100%

psycho then

I can watch the documentaries and 5 minutes later make a BBQ

I

swear.

just another reason not to buy food from the u.s.

i hope we'll never have a free trade agreement in terms of food and farming etc.

unless they get their ish together

i'm not saying it's perfect here either, far from it

Edited by PurpleTree