SQAAD

Why God is Dreaming All this stuff?

33 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Someone here said:

God is an infinite singularity. Forever exploring itself by being itself fully. 

Good story? 

Yes.  Bur not a story..Truth..The short answer to his question is Infinity.  Infinity cannot escape itself thus it just is itself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Why God is dreaming getting raped, being a succesful enterpreneur, getting shot, winning the lottery, having sex, getting obliterated in another crash accident,,feeling depressed, being awake and etc?

What is the point of it all ? How does God think about all this stuff

Is it possible to stop the dream alltogether? Sometimes i can see through this illusion but it feels there is nothing you can do to end this dream lol. Not even God himself can stop the dream.

For experiencing love. Your true nature can never change. It is still same. Your true nature is like endless sleep, however now is just dreaming. If you ask me how do you know it’s experiencing love, because when you experience love , the feeling tells you the purpose of dream. As when you feel pain, the feeling of pain tells you that you are in pain.

It will end, because in this so called duality, every beginning has ends. This is the rule of the so called game. 

Edited by James12345

20 hours ago, Someone here said:

Too much unquestioned assumptions in your question. 

You calling God an idiot? ??

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You calling God an idiot? ??

If God is infinity.. Then god must be an idiot too. Isn't it so? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

22 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I believe that God is nothing and knows nothing, and suddenly it is a lot of energy that explodes and it is only that, and it only knows that, and that energy forms protons and God is protons, no more, know how to be a proton, and he is playing with the possibilities until reach a complexity as unimaginable as the human brain, a pattern within a pattern within a pattern ... all shapes in nothingness, and those unimaginable patterns intertwine in unimaginable numbers creating all this perfect and glorious dream that leads to .... maybe God doesn't know. Only divine improvisation

Well let's put it this way.  Your higher Self is Infinitely intelligent.  Think about that for a minute.  Infinitely intelligent.  It's mind blowing.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well let's put it this way.  Your higher Self is Infinitely intelligent.  Think about that for a minute.  Infinitely intelligent.  It's mind blowing.  

even an infinite intelligence has to learn ... right? It starts from the basics and increases in complexity. Or so it seems. although once I clearly realized that no, that there is no process, there was no big bang, God does not create by steps. it just seems like it. What is the reality? I don't know

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

even an infinite intelligence has to learn ... right? It starts from the basics and increases in complexity. Or so it seems. although once I clearly realized that no, that there is no process, there was no big bang, God does not create by steps. it just seems like it. What is the reality? I don't know

Well..God has to dumb itself down basically.  I mean with Infinity...God is so fucking Infinite that yes it just explodes in on itself and then sends fragments of itself out like little probes to then rediscover itself...that's what this dream is.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 .then you think that there is no process, that there is no evolution. that God does not need to learn from himself ... it is possible. completely counterintuitive, but possible. But why that little probes?

38 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well..God has to dumb itself down basically

I know that idea, but...god has? it is putting human ideas to God. that he is bored, that he plays ... I do not think that is so. but who knows!