Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justamirror

Is it ok to feel confused?

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

blogo.png

im concerned because the Logo of Actualized is pretty similar to the BLogo or BoyLover Logo (related to pedo), mmm.. makes me suspicious

Spread the Light guys.

-------

Also on this article of himself, he admites he likes defending pedophiles, you can check up by yourself in this link:

https://www.actualized.org/articles/a-rant-against-morality

leo.png

Open the Eyes.

-------

Yeah, maybe he said those things in another context. idk

This has been addressed in the past. The logo was created with no intention or knowledge of any relation to that stuff. It's just an unfortunate coincidence in similarity that people use to troll or discredit Leo.

This is a self-development forum and his business is about self-development. Obviously he nor anyone else here (I hope) would ever advocate for pedophilia. Have more faith in peoples intentions.

As for the underlined quote you used, it's understandable seeing that direct text in passing would make anyone raise their eyebrow. But given full context and understanding of the dynamics of the conversation, you'd come to learn that Leo usually sometimes uses a contrarian and confrontational approach to get people to open/change their minds. If you can't tell the difference between a clearly well motivated self-help teacher trying to evoke thought in people in an argument and an actual criminal pedophile then there really isn't anything anyone can explain to you.

I'm locking this thread because I just elaborated on the topic, and this will prevent it from turning into a shit-show.

hrhrhtewgfegege