Emerald

The Masculine and Feminine ALWAYS go Together

106 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Surfingthewave said:

Why should qualities of the masculine/feminine be certain? You appear to be continuing gender assumptions through your list of traits. I understand your point about Yin and Yan and associated elements however I think we look to justify opposites through dualism in masculinity /femininity which has come about through our upbringing and culture and it runs far deeper than make up and colours.

The more awakenings one has the more the dualism traits are broken down. I'm not sure I agree about masculine /feminine energies - we are one source consciousness ultimately. When we individually go to the place of our identity, in meditation for example, depending on our gender, we are aware that this place does not exist. We objectify gender expression as we do relationships etc as a way of perpetuating the illusion of self. 

Energies of masculinity /femininity are just perceived as being more rigid and separate by our cultures and backgrounds. Be careful not to perpetuate the separateness in your work. 

@Jacob Morres Thanks and good for you, looks like you'll be having  authentic and genuine relationships going forward. 

You must be a asexual woman, or with repressed sexuality and keep projecting this stuff on others.

@Emerald

On 05/09/2021 at 5:05 PM, Emerald said:

I like your points about the patriarchal mindset and yes the masculine mindset has been a dominant world view/perspective for a very long time (this forum is a good example of this). 

Keep doing what you're doing, it's refreshing to observe your challenging of the patriarchy in an intelligent and non-biased way. 

Edited by Surfingthewave

they only goes together when they are in different bodies of the couple. one good masculine and another one good feminine. these two create a strong bonding relationship.

I hate to say it but your advice is so lame and useless for guys who are already so feminine and experience anxiety communicating with girls. imagine a nice guy came over and asked you for an advice and you'd say my advice for you is to be more of a nice guy! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

17 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

I hate to say it but your advice is so lame and useless for guys who are already so feminine and experience anxiety communicating with girls. 

It's not like that at all....I would even say embracing your feminine aspects increases one's ability to communicate, specially to women. A "nice guy" doesn't imply they are overly feminine either. Even so, there is nothing wrong with being nice to others.

2 hours ago, Nos7algiK said:

It's not like that at all....I would even say embracing your feminine aspects increases one's ability to communicate, specially to women. A "nice guy" doesn't imply they are overly feminine either. Even so, there is nothing wrong with being nice to others.

of course, if you wanna make Atacama Desert out of her pussy! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"