Emerald

The Masculine and Feminine ALWAYS go Together

106 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Emerald pure brilliance and completely true!

Thank you ?

20 minutes ago, Tangerinedream said:

Great post thanks for sharing your insights :) 

could you give an example about a woman needing to incorporate her masculine side?  
If a woman suppresses her masculine, how will that play out? 

If a woman suppresses her masculine side, there is a dualism that springs about. The dualism denotes disintegrated masculine in the sense of lack of Divine Masculine and the Shadow Masculine taking a possessing role.

The same dualism is true for men who repress the feminine. They tend to express Shadow Feminine qualities such as bitterness and pettiness as well as a lack of Divine Feminine qualities like social acuity and emotional intelligence.

So, for women with no integration of the masculine…

On one hand, with the Lack of Divine Masculine, she might become whiny, fretful, vague, flaky, emotional overwhelm, directionless, and passive. And overall she’ll be overwhelmed by details and will not be able to see the big picture.

On the other hand, when the Shadow Masculine is possessive she can become irritable, domineering, controlling, smothering, high maintenance, and passive aggressive.

The thing that’s lacked of Divine Masculine is objectivity and emotional distance.

When a woman is disintegrated from the masculine her emotions overwhelm her and she either succumbs to vagueness or to hyper-protective harshness.

And this lack of distance makes it difficult for her to be in touch with her emotions without getting overwhelmed and it prevents her from being receptive and intuitive. And either way she becomes quite stiff.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Gesundheit2 what is weakness ? :)

The opposite of strength, just like death is the opposite of life.

Weakness is perceived closer to death than to life. Man is strongest in his midlife. And he's weakest otherwise (infant, elderly).

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

The opposite of strength, just like death is the opposite of life.

Weakness is perceived closer to death than to life. Man is strongest in his midlife. And he's weakest otherwise (infant, elderly).

Hmm that's very black and white..  like being able to lift a 50 lb dumbell or not.  Or perhaps you can get it up half way. Hopefully we are not reducing our relationships to whether or not we can lift a dumbell.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 There is a range, of course. I was just illustrating the concept in simple terms. A man starts life in weakness (closer to death = weaker), and then gradually grows into strength, and then gradually loses it (again, closer to death = weaker). That's life, it's a struggle against death.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Hmm that's very black and white..  like being able to lift a 50 lb dumbell or not.  Or perhaps you can get it up half way. Hopefully we are not reducing our relationships to whether or not we can lift a dumbell.

I would say weakness is more about emotional and mental weakness rather than physical weakness.

1 minute ago, Tangerinedream said:

I would say weakness is more about emotional and mental weakness rather than physical weakness.

Ahh...and yet that is found internally

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Tangerinedream said:

It's both/either.

12 minutes ago, Tudo said:

But I trying to integrate my feminine side as well. Even though it doesn't seem, I see the value of it. It's just that words aren't very precise sometimes.

I realize stuff in life has nuances.

Maybe you are a little biased due to the fact that you are a woman. And see men like Leo hung up on the masculine. When, actually, they aren't. 

The thing to understand is that Leo’s feminine side is just as much of a woman as I am. 

Functionally, a man is part woman.

And you can tell a lot about the relationship a man has to his inner woman by his feelings and attitudes toward women in general.

So women who understand this truth can usually tell when a man has issues with his feminine side and to what degree because that man will be reacting to the inner-woman the same way that he behaves towards women in general.

As within, so without.

It’s very obvious when a man has issues with his feminine side. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Is (Masculine and Feminine) the ultimate duality/non-duality? Or is there something beyond?

The best way to find balance isn't to embrace what you believe is your own polarity. But, rather drop the idea of masculine/feminine in total. Both of these ideas are collective beliefs the ego has constructed with gives us the illusion of "truth" when really there is no grounding in what is being observed. Though, the ego identifies with these polarities so strongly that the very premise of giving them up is threatening to itself to the point where it seems non-sensible to do so.

But, by holding the idea that masculine = X and feminine = Y. That we need to find balance within these spectrums then this doesn't become a case of Oneness we are trying to balance but rather a unbalancing set within delusion that we must be or not be certain qualities that the collective labeled masculine/feminine. How does this truly help us by conforming to these two polarities and also projecting our own personal beliefs on the polarities onto others. I see no wisdom when all of this is talked about. I see wars of the ego in attempt to validate one's own personal views rather than an overall agreeance of some sort of natural law. Just by observation on how many varying opinions there are on these dynamics of energies truly shows how much we don't truly know what we are talking about. The more a person truly believes they have contextualized the polarities the more actually ignorant they are and further from the "truth".

Once the idea of these polarities is realized or it's understood we are unable to actually understand what is happening on an Absolute level. Considering the amount of "arguments" that manifest from these types of discussion one can not deny the liberation the self would have by dropping the ideas completely. But, again the ego's survival to it's own identity is so wrapped up in these polarities it will make every excuse it can to tether itself to them. All things are perfect the way they are. All people are perfect the way they are. It doesn't matter if they are Saints or monsters.

All of us have our own biased self interests on what we think is best for the world, just like my opinion here. This manifests in our projection of "what should be" or how others should act, again as I'm saying here. Largely, people are free to do as they please or believe what they wish and I have nothing against how others perceive reality. This is only a suggestion, but I strongly believe that it's a senseless chance to find balance. The very idea of creating a destination "If I do this I can become more feminine/masculine so I can be more balance" will only create more distortions and manifestations in the process of getting to said destination. Only polarizing thoughts will arise and those will achieve polarizing outcomes.

Release the idea of balance and you will remain harmonious. You can never point to why you are balanced, for the moment you start to list why you are is the moment you become polarized and thus imbalanced.

If you truly wish we can accept these two polarities exist but we are 100% ignorant to what they actually mean to ever "be" them. We will be them regardless if we are aware of them or not this way.

Edited by Nos7algiK

Just now, Gesundheit2 said:

@Emerald Is (Masculine and Feminine) the ultimate duality/non-duality? Or is there something beyond?

Masculine/Feminine is a very useful dichotomy.

But at a certain point, all dichotomies collapse.

It’s just like up and down. There’s not really such a thing as an absolute up or down.

But that false distinction is very useful to us indeed… lest we decide to take a long walk off a short cliff. 

But within everything the mind could label as masculine there is the feminine, and within everything the mind could label as feminine, there is the masculine. They are two sides to one coin.

Emotionalmastery.org

With all due respect..

Jesus..

You people need to stop putting every single thing in boxes.

Feminine, masculine etc.. who the f cares. Just take a deep breath and find a different hobby than perform mental gymnastics all day long about sex and relationships.

Or not. That was just my thoughts.

Edited by Blackhawk

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

You mean besides nothing and everything? Better/worse; ordinary/extraordinary... Not that there's really a beyond.

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

With all due respect..

Jesus..

Feminine, masculine etc.. who the f cares. Just take a deep breath and find a different hobby than perform mental gymnastics all day long about sex and relationships.

We still have to dream.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

The best way to find balance isn't to embrace what you believe is your own polarity. But, rather drop the idea of masculine/feminine in total. Both of these ideas are collective beliefs the ego has constructed with gives us the illusion of "truth" when really there is no grounding in what is being observed. Though, the ego identifies with these polarities so strongly that the very premise of giving them up is threatening to itself to the point where it seems non-sensible to do so.

But, by holding the idea that masculine = X and feminine = Y. That we need to find balance within these spectrums then this doesn't become a case of Oneness we are trying to balance but rather a unbalancing set within delusion that we must be or not be certain qualities that the collective labeled masculine/feminine. How does this truly help us by conforming to these two polarities and also projecting our own personal beliefs on the polarities onto others. I see no wisdom when all of this is talked about. I see wars of the ego in attempt to validate one's own personal views rather than an overall agreeance of some sort of natural law. Just by observation on how many varying opinions there are on these dynamics of energies truly shows how much we don't truly know what we are talking about. The more a person truly believes they have contextualized the polarities the more actually ignorant they are and further from the "truth".

Once the idea of these polarities is realized or it's understood we are unable to actually understand what is happening on an Absolute level. Considering the amount of "arguments" that manifest from these types of discussion one can not deny the liberation the self would have by dropping the ideas completely. But, again the ego's survival to it's own identity is so wrapped up in these polarities it will make every excuse it can to tether itself to them. All things are perfect the way they are. All people are perfect the way they are. It doesn't matter if they are Saints or monsters.

All of us have our own biased self interests on what we think is best for the world, just like my opinion here. This manifests in our projection of "what should be" or how others should act, again as I'm saying here. Largely, people are free to do as they please or believe what they wish and I have nothing against how others perceive reality. This is only a suggestion, but I strongly believe that it's a senseless chance to find balance. The very idea of creating a destination "If I do this I can become more feminine/masculine so I can be more balance" will only create more distortions and manifestations in the process of getting to said destination. Only polarizing thoughts will arise and those will achieve polarizing outcomes.

Release the idea of balance and you will remain harmonious. You can never point to why you are balanced, for the moment you start to list why you are is the moment you become polarized and thus imbalanced.

If you truly wish we can accept these two polarities exist but we are 100% ignorant to what they actually mean to ever "be" them. We will be them regardless if we are aware of them or not this way.

The main efficacy of knowing about feminine/masculine is subtractive… not additive.

If a person is aware of the masculine and feminine, they can see more easily where their resistances are.

I used to be very repressive of my feminine side. But I was also of the mindset that masculine/feminine were mere social constructs. So, I didn’t recognize my bias towards my masculine side and against my feminine side.

Once I gained insight into the nature of masculine and feminine as well as the traits associated with them in an esoteric sense, I was able to recognize and drop my resistances and judgments towards the feminine.

So, the efficacy is in the dropping of the blocks and resistances that people’s culturally ingrained ideas about there gender create in order to allow that which is natural in a person to be expressed regardless of feminine or masculine polarity.

That said, the general effect will be that people will be in tune with their natural energies. And for most men, that means they will be mostly masculine and some feminine and vice versa for women.

But we get there subtractively by allowing whatever happens to be there simply to be. We allow ourselves to come into our natural alignment when we stop resisting one side of our polarity or the other.

Emotionalmastery.org

7 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

With all due respect..

Jesus..

But how will the people who are repressing their feminine side come to realize it if they don’t allow themselves to take this perspective?

The thing is that lots of people (especially men) are out of touch with their feminine side.

And not only does this create tons of problems in their personal life… on a global scale it is responsible for everything from wealth inequality to global warming. Our suppression of the feminine is making us totally out of tune with nature.

When we are disconnected with the feminine side, we become disconnected from our emotions, our bodies, and the Earth.

And in order for things to get better for the individual and society alike, we must recognize the importance of integration of the feminine.

Emotionalmastery.org

Just now, Emerald said:

But how will the people who are repressing their feminine side come to realize it if they don’t allow themselves to take this perspective?

The thing is that lots of people (especially men) are out of touch with their feminine side.

And not only does this create tons of problems in their personal life… on a global scale it is responsible for everything from wealth inequality to global warming. Our suppression of the feminine is making us totally out of tune with nature.

When we are disconnected with the feminine side, we become disconnected from our emotions, our bodies, and the Earth.

And in order for things to get better for the individual and society alike, we must recognize the importance of integration of the feminine.

No idea what you're talking about.

12 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Emerald Thanks for your efforts and patience.

Thank you 

Emotionalmastery.org

22 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The thing to understand is that Leo’s feminine side is just as much of a woman as I am. 

If it's true, why are there differences between most women and men as a result of evolutional and biological differences like testosterone?

And how there is still polarity?

Isn't it like yin and yang? Where  the yang part inside the Yin is smaller than the yin itself