Klaudia

Quite advanced thinkers of Rebel Wisdom

3 posts in this topic

Just wanted to point out this video - I think these guys are getting close to a worldview that could lead to the advancement of humanity if it spreads. Would love to hear your thoughts on this episode. 

@Klaudia They definitely have some very good content. Leo has posted them on his blog before.

My only gripe with some of their guests is that it can get overly intellectual at times. It feels like mostly deep left brain thinking. But if you like the content on Actualized.org, than you probably resonate with that sort of thing.

@aurum Yes, I do love Actualized.org and Rebel Wisdom. Thank you for commenting. I don’t think they are overly intellectual. Even in this video they talk about how rational solutions are not enough as they are too simplistic for emotional beings like what we are. Many of their guests think the only way for humans to survive is to develop spriritually - only some kind of individual awakening can take us beyound our egoistic nature. 
Besides that, we can’t talk to intellectuals in a language of spirituality only. Majority of people these days are rational and involving them in a conversation with a sage or a yogi won’t work. And we do need conversation with every kind of people to solve the issues weighing on humanity. 
It’s also interesting to see Rebel Wisdom and their members “development” that started with Jordan Peterson, went trough the intellectual dark web and now is at sense making and spirituality.