Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Godishere

The "I am more conscious complex"

22 posts in this topic

I was blind to the Love, and you might be too.

I personally got really caught up in this complex. The "I am more conscious that another complex". Which is partially true in a relative sense(I am more aware of my true nature). However, the ego will corrupt anything and everything for its own survival needs. We are all on an equal playing field and are finite expressions of God's infinite creativity and beauty.

I really started to believe I was above another because I was this conscious, solipsistic light of consciousness.

This is a trap. 

Real enlightenment is loving everything and everyone. Throwing away all judgements and leaving this world a better place than you found it. Not this solipsistic, egoic view of how reality can best serve your self. 

Yes the true nature is no-self, but as long as you have a self, you will live In a place with others, imaginary or not.

If you want real enlightenment, go and help your local homeless get off the street. Do something outside of your self. Because ultimately no matter what or how conscious you become,you will return to the self you believe you are. 

Just a thought

Edited by Godishere
N.a

52 minutes ago, Godishere said:

Real enlightenment is loving everything and everyone. Throwing away all judgements and leaving this world a better place than you found it. Not this solipsistic, egoic view of how reality can best serve your self. 

You are right. Additionally, loving everything, every situation, feeling vsvs will break down the ego. When ego dissolves, dissolves and dissolves till there is nothing left the dissolve, that’s enlightenment. Because you are nothing.

59 minutes ago, Godishere said:

If you want real enlightenment, go and help your local homeless get off the street.

That is not what enlightenment is. Be careful with your saintly fantasies.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is not what enlightenment is. Be careful with your saintly fantasies.

yes love me only if i want you to love me

don't be a missionary don't be meddling

@Leo Gura yeah, I'm saying that as a figure of speech. It means the pursuit of enlightenment is a means to an end. How can the ego not use it for its own selfish purposes? I mean sure you can argue one is in search for the Truth. For what? For it's only selfish purposes. Once you discover the Truth/nothingness/infinity/no-self/Love then what? If you were truly selfless we couldn't be here to discuss it.

All the consciousness in the universe then back to your self. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing more pleasurable than infinite consciousness and awakening. And in saying that, I will continue to dissolve the self for years to come.

My point remains, love is the only answer. Loving unconditionally. Not because it's a saintly, moral fantasy but because I am everyone and everything.

If you feel I'm still missing something, please let me know. Maybe I'm wrong. I know nothing but what I've gathered from my own experience of awakening.

3 hours ago, Godishere said:

@Leo Gura yeah, I'm saying that as a figure of speech. It means the pursuit of enlightenment is a means to an end. How can the ego not use it for its own selfish purposes? I mean sure you can argue one is in search for the Truth. For what? For it's only selfish purposes. Once you discover the Truth/nothingness/infinity/no-self/Love then what? If you were truly selfless we couldn't be here to discuss it.

All the consciousness in the universe then back to your self. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing more pleasurable than infinite consciousness and awakening. And in saying that, I will continue to dissolve the self for years to come.

My point remains, love is the only answer. Loving unconditionally. Not because it's a saintly, moral fantasy but because I am everyone and everything.

If you feel I'm still missing something, please let me know. Maybe I'm wrong. I know nothing but what I've gathered from my own experience of awakening.

what i meant above was doing good is not being love, you are already love unlimited and you don't need to go out and show anyone you are love

besides a lot of people are not ready for the beautiful love you are ready to shower on them and it will be unhelpful for them to be recipients, love is complicated and is not a one size fits all and it is best directed into the world very carefully, nobody out there needs saving and anyone with a messiah complex for fixing the world has much to learn about love

that is why i said there is no need to be a missionary or to meddling in others lives

i know you mean the best so i hope this makes my point more clear

7 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

besides a lot of people are not ready for the beautiful love you are ready to shower on them and it will be unhelpful for them to be recipients, love is complicated and is not a one size fits all and it is best directed into the world very carefully, nobody out there needs saving and anyone with a messiah complex for fixing the world has much to learn about love

7 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

what i meant above was doing good is not being love, you are already love unlimited and you don't need to go out and show anyone you are love

Unfortunately my friend, you dont know what love is. Love is not giving people for them love is for you. Because as much as you love of everything, ego gets less and less. You shouldn’t care how it affects the others, you should only care how can you decrease your ego. Only way is love, of course if you are on this path. Additionally, why do you think that 4 prophets has been followed by billion of people? Because of kindness, loving, forgiving and helping so called others  as themselves. Because in this so called duality, you are everything and everyone. Love is only way to stop, such as loving the death, loving the job you do, loving the thought you have, loving the good or bad vsvs.

Edited by James12345

5 minutes ago, James12345 said:

Unfortunately my friend, you dont know what love is. Love is not giving people for them love is for you. Because as much as you love of everything, ego gets less and less. You shouldn’t care how it affects the others, you should only care how can you decrease your ego. Only way is love, of course if you are on this path. Additionally, why do you think that 4 prophets has been followed by billion of people? Because of kindness, loving, forgiving and helping so called others  as themselves. Because in this so called duality, you are everything and everyone. Love is only way to stop, such as loving the death, loving the job you do, loving the thought you have, loving the good or bad vsvs.

and who do you think you are pray tell me ...

did jesus come to the people or did the people come to jesus

no need to interfere in other people's lives

that is the only sin there is

people are good

6 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

no need to interfere in other people's lives

that is the only sin there is

Of course, there is no need for interpretation. However, loving, helping, respecting others including the bad people firstly can definitely decrease your judgments to others (which is the root of suffering or ego) and for them can be a change. For instance, one of my old friend was just a gossiper, he was just talking bad about others and smiling to them face. However, i directly explained this situation to him and told him that people are doing same thing for you as you are doing. Since that they he has changed. Gossip was the one of the biggest ego’s of him. He does not anymore. And he told me that he feels a lot better, calm and respectful. And he really is. Top of the that he asked why dont you gossiped about me or judged me while i was judging you. And i told him what the path is. He is on this path as us. And he is way helpful and better person now. 

13 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

did jesus come to the people or did the people come to jesus

Jesus was crying for people who is  crucifixied him. As god forgive them they dont know what they are doing.

Muhammed was saved from the slave that who was being freed by Muhammed before this situation.

17 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

and who do you think you are pray tell me ...

What do you mean ? 

Kindness and love can take out snake from it is hole.

6 hours ago, Godishere said:

the ego will corrupt anything and everything for its own survival needs

It will even attribute the corruption to an outside source. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, James12345 said:

Of course, there is no need for interpretation. However, loving, helping, respecting others including the bad people firstly can definitely decrease your judgments to others (which is the root of suffering or ego) and for them can be a change. For instance, one of my old friend was just a gossiper, he was just talking bad about others and smiling to them face. However, i directly explained this situation to him and told him that people are doing same thing for you as you are doing. Since that they he has changed. Gossip was the one of the biggest ego’s of him. He does not anymore. And he told me that he feels a lot better, calm and respectful. And he really is. Top of the that he asked why dont you gossiped about me or judged me while i was judging you. And i told him what the path is. He is on this path as us. And he is way helpful and better person now. 

Jesus was crying for people who is  crucifixied him. As god forgive them they dont know what they are doing.

Muhammed was saved from the slave that who was being freed by Muhammed before this situation.

What do you mean ? 

Kindness and love can take out snake from it is hole.

your love sounds one sided and selfish to me, a self help project, what can i do that can help me reduce my judgements today

that ain't love at all

we don't need no missionaries to fix us in these parts, we good

go and save yourself and then we can discuss love

1 minute ago, gettoefl said:

what can i do that can help me reduce my judgements today

Love the people or situation that you judge. Judging makes you suffer, creates distinctions. 

3 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

o and save yourself and then we can discuss love

Love is killing the self my friend, which is the path. 

3 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

your love sounds one sided and selfish to me

Why? Because you are selfish. Ego is like an mirror whatever you say about others you are actually telling to yourself. Therefore suffer. However, even if you are selfish it is all love to me. Therefore thinking of i am selfish makes you suffer not me. 

Try what i am saying. You will be more free.

10 minutes ago, James12345 said:

Love the people or situation that you judge. Judging makes you suffer, creates distinctions. 

Love is killing the self my friend, which is the path. 

Why? Because you are selfish. Ego is like an mirror whatever you say about others you are actually telling to yourself. Therefore suffer. However, even if you are selfish it is all love to me. Therefore thinking of i am selfish makes you suffer not me. 

Try what i am saying. You will be more free.

you are the one judging who needs help and who doesn't need help

take your evangelical narrow minded zeal elsewhere, it is not welcome

if anyone needs help they will be sure to let you know

i'll call you, you dont need to call me period

am i being clear that i am not giving you consent to love me?

are you getting the message, is anyone home there

i need none of the fixing you are proferring

back off and find your so called victims elsewhere

Edited by gettoefl

11 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

you are the one judging who needs help and who doesn't need help

take your evangelical narrow minded zeal elsewhere, it is not welcome

if anyone needs help they will be sure to let you know

i'll call you, you dont need to call me period

am i being clear that i am not giving you consent to love me?

are you getting the message, is anyone home there

i need none of the fixing you are proferring

back off and find your so called victims elsewhere

See suffering. ?no worries. They find me or randomly find them. Even in my family ? additionally everyone needs help just regrets that they dont need, which comes from grounded ego, which makes them suffer. 

Edited by James12345

18 minutes ago, James12345 said:

See suffering. ?no worries. They find me or randomly find them. Even in my family ? additionally everyone needs help just regrets that they dont need, which comes from grounded ego, which makes them suffer. 

no one needs you, not that do good and meddle in people's lives type of love, trust me when i tell you it is unhelpful and unwelcome, save it for those who don't mind you projecting your agenda onto them, here in that way you will make enemies not friends, you don't know when to drop it do you?

Edited by gettoefl

8 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

no one needs you, not that do good and meddle in people's lives type of love, trust me when i tell you it is unhelpful and unwelcome, save it for those who don't mind you projecting your agenda onto them, here in that way you will make enemies not friends, you don't know when to drop it do you?

If they don’t want of course i womt bother anyone. Additionally, let them be my enemy, all is me. 

Peace brother! 

4 hours ago, Godishere said:

Amen ?? It's as simple as that, so all thoughts about how love would act don't matter. Love IS. Love acts as us, through us - as undistorted as we are a clear channel, a pure vehicle, a transparent modulation of Self. 

2 minutes ago, James12345 said:

If they don’t want of course i womt bother anyone. Additionally, let them be my enemy, all is me. 

Peace brother! 

enemy is inner me

peace to you too

If you dissolve your ego as much as possible and undo the knots that bind you, you will stop being a source of negativity and you will become a source of positivity. this is enough help for the world imo. if also, you feel the call to end hunger in the world, perfect, but you could also spend the rest of your life looking at the sea and without talking to anyone.