Javfly33

Solipsism IS the Truth

44 posts in this topic

The earth isn't flat just because it looks like it from your point of view..

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

The earth isn't flat just because it looks like it from your point of view..

Your not awake.  There is no earth outside of what you are imagining right now of an earth.  That's the cold hearted truth. Make of it what you wish.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Your not awake.  There is no earth outside of what you are imagining right now of an earth.  That's the cold hearted truth. Make of it what you wish.

That's a belief. You can't prove that what you say is true. Not even for yourself.

Edited by Blackhawk

Just now, Blackhawk said:

That's a belief. You can't prove that what you say is true.

Ofcourse I can't because you are me.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Ofcourse I can't because you are me.

Ehm, well, no one can prove it.

1 minute ago, Blackhawk said:

Ehm, well, no one can prove it.

There is no separation between anything.  So there is no one to prove something to someone else.  Proof is part of the dream. Realize this and you will be enlightened.  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

There is no separation between anything.  So there is no one to prove something to someone else.  Proof is part of the dream. Realize this an you will be enlightened.  :)

Belief again.

2 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Belief again.

Perhaps but perhaps not :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Perhaps but perhaps not :)

I know that I don't know.

And I know that I believe that you don't know either.

13 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Reality is pure Infinity.  Don't dare sell it short for that would be just you fooling yourself and you are damn good at that.  Infinity is pure imagination because it is everything and nothing.  So there ya go. Maybe you'll become conscious of it or maybe you won't.  In the end it's just God enjoying the ride.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is no separation between anything.  

How so? @Inliytened1

Different point of Views mean separation even though all of them might be "emanating" or being created from pure Consciousness.

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

That’s just nothing appearing to happen for no one, it’s not actually happening or referring to anything real other than itself (the appearance) — just seems like it when there’s still seemingly someone with their own separate existence/meaning/purpose/life.

Can’t say anything on a relative level for this situation, as I can’t read minds, but it seems I can point to the heart of the matter.

No point in saying this at all, but it’s the truth behind the experience — so to speak, anyway.

Solipsism and Seeming

Truth is unimportant, but what Seems to be true is. 

Consider, is this Forum real (in the physical material sense), or is it all imaginary (Mind)? 

Well, it doesn't matter (by 'matter', I mean- 'seem to have some affect on experience') which is True. Either one being True, changes nothing. 

It doesn't matter if Solipsism is Truth, so long as it Seems like it isn't. 

It SEEMS like there's a me and a you. It SEEMS like I'm sitting here writing this sentence. Whether or not either of these things is Truth, is irrelevant to my experience. 

The only Truth is Now. 

Reality is EXACTLY how it Seems, until it Seems otherwise, at which point it's still EXACTLY how it Seems. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

16 hours ago, gettoefl said:

solipsism is the ego hijacking oneness and then being faced with the horrifying conclusion that i am the only one here

oh wow. yes, that's horrifying 

16 hours ago, gettoefl said:

it is the existential crisis of going from all one to alone, from all is us to all is me, from you are a figment of my dream to we complement one another

Ah, I see.

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Your not awake. 

The ability to gaslight is correlated with one’s degree of wokeness, new study finds. 

5 hours ago, Mason Riggle said:

Reality is EXACTLY how it Seems, until it Seems otherwise, at which point it's still EXACTLY how it Seems. 

This is correct in theory, but it can make you totally susceptible to illusion. Only because it seems that *insert whatever illusion you like*, that doesn't mean that it's true. Why on earth would it? I'm not talking about hidden "layers" to reality. 

Illusion is falsehood, I think we can agree on that? 

Illusion seems to be there, but actually isn't. Let's say the ego; it seems to be there, but it's just an illusion. 

Same with Solipsism. It seems that you are the center of awareness, but you aren't and awareness is everywhere, looking at everything. This includes "other people", although it's the same awareness. 

The only way to unterstand this is to become nothing, otherwise you will deny the existence of more than "your" perspective. 

@Javfly33 And what was your intention of telling us non real beings by telling YOURSELF that it’s solipsism... 

ego ego ego 

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is no separation between anything.  So there is no one to prove something to someone else.  Proof is part of the dream. Realize this and you will be enlightened.  :)

Proof is part of the dream: yes sir who needs proof when you got truth xD 

9 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Belief again.

Idek what to say ????