Javfly33

Solipsism IS the Truth

44 posts in this topic

The more Deep i go, the more sure i am ? ?️ hello you, its only me and the screen ?

I (singular) AM Everything there is (Plural). 

Everything is exactly how it seems, until it seems otherwise, at which point everything is still exactly how it seems. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Solipsism is the view that the only thing that can be known is that you exist. Nothing outside of I Am exists or can be known. 

This leaves us with the conclusion that knowledge of anything is a belief because you only know that I Am. You don’t even know if the room you are in exists beyond the mere appearance of a room. Appearances can be wrong and deceive us such as sunrise and sunset. We still use the terms sunrise and sunset despite our knowledge that it is illusory.

Consciousness is Truth. Appearances are false. The end. 

Meditation is a lifestyle of developing a calm state of mind WHILE engaging in one’s ambitions!

Counting your breaths, chanting a mantra, and the rest of it is all ratshit and a complete waste of time. What is stopping you from meditating WHILE working on your life purpose?

Wonder if you’ll figure it out after you drop that concept, or maybe you’ll find a bigger concept to describe It?

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

The more Deep i go, the more sure i am ? ?️ hello you, its only me and the screen ?

Solipsism comes from the “i”, meanwhile there is no I therefore no solipsism ?

@Javfly33 Solipsism = infinite mind = collapsing of duality of self/other.

Solipsism IS Truth. 

However, the ego WILL manipulate this to enhance it's survival needs. Be wary of that. It can be deceivingly sneaky. 

It's like Solipsism is True, you are a singular Infinite field of consciousness, at the same time we are all conscious finite individuals held within God's mind.

I am just as much consciousness as are you. 

Solipsism is actually a trap. The true nature has no self existence. The I in everyone is the same I, but it’s an illusion. The truth is not objective nor subjective, as the subject is really just a special type of object. No duality.

I don't understand solipsism or the difference between being solipsistic and realizing you are God. Can someone help? 

2 hours ago, Gianna said:

I don't understand solipsism or the difference between being solipsistic and realizing you are God. Can someone help? 

solipsism is the ego hijacking oneness and then being faced with the horrifying conclusion that i am the only one here

it is the existential crisis of going from all one to alone, from all is us to all is me, from you are a figment of my dream to we complement one another

What if you had a room full of solipsist and they were arguing which one was the true me? :)

14 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

that of you and the screen is a thought. reality is infinite. infinite cannot be thought, since to think is to put something in opposition to something. infinity has no opposite. It's okay for you to think things, like, it's only me, the earth is round, etc. but the point is to know that they are only thoughts, within infinity. they mean absolutely nothing. do you have fun thinking about them? great! do you suffer thinking about them? unnecessary nonsense. realize infinity. that's what you are and you can't think It. There is no meaning. Only infinity

Solipsism is another word for insanity 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

Bible called this “purgatory”. 

❤️ 

Consciousness.. oh consciousness. You weird mysterious thing. You are the only thing which gives meaning to anything, you alone are the only knower, nothing can be known outside of you.

Morty_makes_Morty_JR_cry__Rick_and_mort_cropped.gif

@Javfly33 Hey look, I made a meme - just for you ?

Solipsism is not true. It only seems to be so, but many things only seem to be true. 

You are not alone, because you don't exist. There is no "your" consciousness and there is no "other" consciousness. 

Your ears can't see and your eyes can't hear - and yet, you can hear and see. But only because there is one awareness behind your eyes and ears. 

The eye says: "I can't hear, so sound is not real!"

The ear says: "I can't see, so sight is not real!"

Consciousness says: "I can hear and see - both are real."

There is one awareness, yes. But this awareness is more than one perspective. And that's where you are confused. You have confused consciousness with perspective (just like the eyes and ears in my little example have confused their limited perspective with consciousness of sound/sight as such) and now think that you are the only perspective there is. 

Consciousness is infinite perspective.

There is no "your" perspective. There is no "other" perspective, because in infinite perspective, there is no "me" and/or "other". 

How many points are there on the surface of a sphere? Obviously, infinitely many. 

And which of these infinitely many points is in the middle? Obviously, they all are in the middle.

Same with consciousness.

Consciousness contains infinitely "many" perspectives - but it's all one sphere, all one "perspective-ness". And there is no "one center", no "one perspective". 

Don't take it too literal, there aren't "many" perspectives, separate from each other.

Infinity is not a number.

41 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Morty_makes_Morty_JR_cry__Rick_and_mort_cropped.gif

@Javfly33 Hey look, I made a meme - just for you ?

Solipsism is not true. It only seems to be so, but many things only seem to be true. 

You are not alone, because you don't exist. There is no "your" consciousness and there is no "other" consciousness. 

Your ears can't see and your eyes can't hear - and yet, you can hear and see. But only because there is one awareness behind your eyes and ears. 

The eye says: "I can't hear, so sound is not real!"

The ear says: "I can't see, so sight is not real!"

Consciousness says: "I can hear and see - both are real."

There is one awareness, yes. But this awareness is more than one perspective. And that's where you are confused. You have confused consciousness with perspective (just like the eyes and ears in my little example have confused their limited perspective with consciousness of sound/sight as such) and now think that you are the only perspective there is. 

Consciousness is infinite perspective.

There is no "your" perspective. There is no "other" perspective, because in infinite perspective, there is no "me" and/or "other". 

How many points are there on the surface of a sphere? Obviously, infinitely many. 

And which of these infinitely many points is in the middle? Obviously, they all are in the middle.

Same with consciousness.

Consciousness contains infinitely "many" perspectives - but it's all one sphere, all one "perspective-ness". And there is no "one center", no "one perspective". 

Don't take it too literal, there aren't "many" perspectives, separate from each other.

Infinity is not a number.

Excellent. One Awareness focusing down into 7 billion body-mind perspectives. And it is the One Awareness which perceives each. 

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

God is You.  The end.  There is nothing outside of  "your" awareness because you are Infinity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 9/3/2021 at 11:36 PM, Javfly33 said:

?️ hello you, its only me and the screen ?

hello :x