SS10

Question For Leo

34 posts in this topic

Honestly I've never cared about HL3.

There are far better games to be made.

HL is a well-made game, but is it really that fun? I would say no.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Honestly I've never cared about HL3.

There are far better games to be made.

HL is a well-made game, but is it really that fun? I would say no.

I believe it did a lot of things well as a package, but didn't do anything exceptionally well.  The physics based puzzles were pretty neat for it's time being a FPS. I think it's a great experience, but great experiences don't always equate to loads of fun. Although controversial, The Last of Us 2 I believe is a phenomenal experience. Though I wouldn't call the game fun whatsoever. It's overall just depressing. 

What would you like to see? A continuation of something great or a new refreshing idea?

Edited by Nos7algiK

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Not Actualized.org, another biz.

You made more money in that internet marketing business than you have through Actualized???? Are you still earning money from it today???

48 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

I believe it did a lot of things well as a package, but didn't do anything exceptionally well.  The physics based puzzles were pretty neat for it's time being a FPS. I think it's a great experience, but great experiences don't always equate to loads of fun. Although controversial, The Last of Us 2 I believe is a phenomenal experience. Though I wouldn't call the game fun whatsoever. It's overall just depressing.

Yeah... fun and artistry aren't the same thing.

What would you like to see? A continuation of something great or a new refreshing idea?

I'm always biased towards new ideas. Although some things never seem to get old, like Dark Souls.

5 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

You made more money in that internet marketing business than you have through Actualized???? Are you still earning money from it today???

No, I made more from Actualized.org. But also that other biz I had to split profits with my brother. Overall the revenue may have been higher but my portion less.

No, I exited that biz entirely.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Although some things never seem to get old, like Dark Souls.

Dark Souls is great and I'm excited for Elden Ring. Anyway appreciate your answers, take care.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

One small change and you would be in Iraq chopping peoples heads off.

Doesn't sound like my cup of tea.

Yeah, but none of that produces happiness.

Not even spiritual development?  I am so so sorry to hear that.  What would produce happiness for you?

I didn't quit. I quit working for a boss. The reason I quit was to make my own indie games that could never be made otherwise.

What sort of indie games?

@Leo GuraRelative to your mid-to-late 20s, and after all of your self work, what proportion of your day do you spend in a state of peace and contentment as opposed to neuroticism, obsession, planning and doing, chasing the next thing, guilt and resentment, etc.? I guess if thoughts were a pendulum of negative to positive, how has your pendulum shifted over the last ten years?

How about things like TV and the Internet? Are those less enjoyable or enticing than before, because the benefit they give you is far less than the bliss you can experience by just being, or do you spend only a small proportion of your time in those types of elevated states?

Edited by julienw

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

One small change and you would be in Iraq chopping peoples heads off.

I love the egolessness in this statement. Other people like to claim everything as theirs.

I recently saw an interview with someone who did something kinda rare in my area, and the guy was all egoic and unconscious thinking that he actually did anything to begin with. It's the difference between a spiritually developed person and a totally unconscious one.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

What nobody tells you is, if you lose your health, all your happiness will fly out the window and no amount of success, development, or spiritual work of any kind will save you.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What nobody tells you is, if you lose your health, all your happiness will fly out the window and no amount of success, development, or spiritual work of any kind will save you.

You doing alright, Leo? With your gut issue and all? 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

spiritual work of any kind will save you

Even spiritual work? 
I don't know, I have always thought that proper spiritual work can surpass anything.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I can attest to this. 

From a SD perspective; Stage Beige is the foundation for literally everything in your life. Your Beige gets undermined from a health problem and it drags down the rest of the spiral with it. 

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Which changes resulted in the most powerful or best results?

Too long to go into here.

Have you made some videos on that? Can you point out which videos of yours would be the equivalent of what you did?

Just asking to get some better understanding of the most valuable techniques and how to use them. It's one thing to know visualization is powerful. Another thing is understanding which things need to be changed internally to achieve stage orange success.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

@Leo Gura Have faith, Leo. There's gotta be a way. You've done so much good, and you deserve a good and long life and a happy ending.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)