Ya know

How to become spiritual without becoming a pussy?

30 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, asifarahim said:

Society made us believe doing any spiritual activity is a sign of weakness

Or maybe society made us believe femininity is weakness. And spiritual activity has aspects of both the feminine and masculine in it.

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

The development of human fetuses begins with a vagina. And then it either remains as it is, or grows into a penis.

We are all pussies, welcome to life.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

On 2021-09-03 at 9:58 AM, blackchair said:

God is pussy.

That's wrong, you got it all backwards my friend.. If you flip around God, then you are about to see real magic happen before your eyes..;)

I know Djokovic actually started losing tennis matches when he brought in a meditation guru on his team. After a while he let the guy go and started winning again. I'm sorry to say but if you go into spirituality deep enough you will lose that drive to win at all costs. However if you truly enjoy the sport that you do, spirituality can help you to enjoy it even more, ie go into the zone more often, and superhuman feats become possible, purely for the fun, beauty and grace of it all.

4 hours ago, Wilhelm44 said:

I know Djokovic actually started losing tennis matches when he brought in a meditation guru on his team. After a while he let the guy go and started winning again.

This April 2021 article says Novak Djokovic claims meditation "is one of the main points" of his daily life.

9 hours ago, Nobody_Here said:

This April 2021 article says Novak Djokovic claims meditation "is one of the main points" of his daily life.

I stand corrected :)  I still maintain though that if you go deep enough into spirituality you probably will lose that competitive edge as a sportsman, ie chasing trophies simply for the sake of winning. Adyashanti use to do competitive cycling, but said after his awakening he simply lost the taste for it, even though he would still go cycling for fun. 

Have you watched this one? : 

Also maybe dive into strong determination meditation (adhitthana):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adhiṭṭhāna

Also maybe do ayahuasca, if possible in your country.

This is my advice. You will find that returning to love does not make you weak. On the contrary, you will find a strength that only a few people in this world possess. Looking your naked self straight in the eyes is true bravery. 

On 3.9.2021 at 6:33 AM, Ya know said:

'Calm, at peace, passive''

integrating these aspects in your life has been so important and brave of you. Already a step on the way into letting go of ego. Seems to me like you are very much on your way to untangle yourself off from delusion. If you have been hiding in a macho masculinity and stage red, it has been brave of you to let go of this, integrating aspects like calm, peace, and passive in your life.

Maybe it is time now for you to dive into the aspects of this path, that are definitely not "pussy" in the ordinary sense of the word, but very much pussy in the actual sense.

Contemplate what a pussy is, in fact, able to do. You yourself, with all your demons and all your bliss and beauty, were made from pussy. God is pussy -  as someone above my comment correctly put it. It's so beautiful how you put this word in the title without understanding its true meaning. Spirituality will make you a pussy, hahaha, the strongest force on earth. you stupid man ;)

No, seriously. You are doing good I believe. Keep going. 

great question!

you can become anything up there: non-dual, neutral, genderless, god or anything BUT when you come down to the surface of earth, what you should do?

still maintain your masculinity and manhood behaviors. spirituality is not a religion to tell you do this and do that but you can understand that having masculinity is a necessary thing for us, men. you should remind it every time you come back from your higher realization. It's the best thing for us and still the best thing for women because they want powerful men after all! 

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Does Sadhguru & Frank Yang look like pussies to you? 

I mean, they dont look macho, but they look aceptable to society. 

If your enviornment, like mine is judgemental on feminine energy, then compensate your character. Wear masculine clothes and colours, use larger clothes, grow a big beard, use masculine accesories/ symbols, get buff, get tattoos, get a masculine haircut, use masculine sunglasses, get masculine associations to you. Drop feminine self-images. Drop all self image if you can, until you can be conscious alone. If you see yourself as weak or feminine, others can perceive that self image of yours through intuition. Try to cut all feminine associations to you. Like some type of music or things you like. (dont leave any of these feminine stuff you might enjoy, just dont share it with average people). Have a thin, but loving masculine self image. By all these, you compensate your image to society into fitting in to their eyes. It will be the perfect mix of sweet energy and masculine look. Still, not all will like you and thats perfect. 

Too much meditation will make you uncapable and too passive for the world. Save meditation for private space alone. The thing with meditation is that people want to take advantage of you when they feel that innocent energy. 

Approach primarily through presence and concentration/contemplation. Here you can be still and active. 

And dont forget to hiss and fight if you need too even in the path. Then you can burn that karma again. But dont let things pile up before its too late. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

i think if you become okay with those demons and find healthy ways to manage them that will be helpful and then find new motivations that you find useful and will help you. i suspect there will be a time period where you will lose your edge for a bit while you are reconstructing  

Edited by Jacob Morres