Gianna

Oprah

26 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's just such mainstream weaksauce.

Awakening can never be mainstream.

I get your point. But also, Oprah invited teachers with profound teachings, such as Adyashanti or Esther Hicks. Many people, including me, are grateful to stumble upon such teachings. Be it mainstream or not.

8 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

I get your point. But also, Oprah invited teachers with profound teachings, such as Adyashanti or Esther Hicks. Many people, including me, are grateful to stumble upon such teachings. Be it mainstream or not.

It's true, everyone has to start somewhere.  She got a lot of flack for all the taboo topics she covered on her show, but continued to air them, so I have huge respect for her.

10 hours ago, Gianna said:
17 hours ago, FlyingLotus said:

Haha, no doubt.  It'd be like constantly teaching your parents how to use a computer.

Okay, this literally made me laugh out loud! Haha!! So funny because it's true. That's exactly what it would feel like. 

You should watch this comedy bit about Ronny Chieng trying to fix his mom’s computer.

4 minutes ago, FlyingLotus said:

You should watch this comedy bit about Ronny Chieng trying to fix his mom’s computer.

"Just relax, calm down, just listen to what I am saying– click the red X" Hahaha. 

"You have to explain every step like you are defusing a bomb" LOL!! 

31 minutes ago, Gianna said:

"You have to explain every step like you are defusing a bomb" LOL!! 

Oh man how true is that! xDxDxD Speak very slowly and very clearly, affecting patience whilst a part of you wants to scream.

Ah man, God bless 'em...

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

6 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

affecting patience whilst a part of you wants to scream.

LOL!! 

3 hours ago, Gianna said:

LOL!! 

:D

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan