dharm4

Joe Rogan has COVID

97 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Purple Man said:

One of the main fallacies that this pandemics brought is precisely the fake direct relationship between measures and good results, which science has totally debunked. 

I am going to give you three graphs, comparing Sweden with Israel, UK and Spain. Israel, hard approach. UK, tremendously hard approach. And, as you know, I live in Spain, where we spent three months locked down in our homes, where even today there are places where you can´t be at night on the streets, and where e-ve-ry-fu-cking-bo-dy (except me and I suppose a handful of others) wears a mask all the time, many even alone in the cars. The results?  Catastrophic. Some of the worst in the world. And we have one of the best public health systems worldwide...

Meanwhile, in Sweden, no mandatory masks indoors or outdors (only a 14 % used them, if my memory does not fail), no lockdowns, and excellent results, with overall mortality similar to year 2017, once adjusted by population. What has the rest of Europe done with the information? Just avoid mentioning Sweden. Here in Spain, it literally is like they that country doesn´t exist. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8yCNUoWQAYbChx?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E511DbnXoAUK1M2?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
If we go into detail, which I won´t because I have talked a lot, you can be sure that lockdowns, curfews and especially masks don´t work at all. But I will cite Czech Republic, which is a particularly interesting case: The 1ST wave was almost inexistent to them. They bragged about discipline, masks, etc. The 2ND wave came, they followed the same rules, and they were the country with most infections in the whole world.

This was a troll response from me, so no need for any response to what I said there. I thought it was obvious though..

1 hour ago, Philipp said:

@Purple Man vaccine does reduce infencting others. its just like 60% reduced. But with a third shot this could go up. You even said it yourself, transmissability corelates with symptoms. Well guess what, vaccines reduces the symptoms of covid if you do get it. 

Second, if you don't trust mRNA vaccins, you can take one of the others. + since when are vaccines evil and dangerous? you probably got vaccinated a dozen times already. Vaccines that got allowed with the same amount of clinical trials. 

Third, if you worried about long term effects of vaccins, why aren't you worried about long term effects of covid, which are also unknown and evidence is coming out that it can even lead to alzheimer.

Fourth, i don't think there is anything wrong with trying to reduce deaths caused by the flu, with asking people to wear a mask on public transport. 

Fith, if you don't like lockdowns, you should like vaccines, because they are our best chance to reduce covid deaths without a lockdown.

1/Believe me when I say that vaccines will be yearly. It won´t end with a third. And please, study the data. I am too tired for the "60% reduced". 

2/ I already spoke about it.There is no need at all for a healthy individual to have this vaccine. I don´t mind if people do it , though. And it seems like there are solid reasons for frail people to do it. Let´s get them vaccinated. 

3/I´m not "worried" about vaccines´long term issues. I say that the official narrative is false, because it implies a reportedly solid knowledge on the matter that simply does not exist. Short term ones are indeed worrying, since the VAERS has collected more side effects reports in less than one year than in the prior 30 years, all vaccines combined. Even in this case, elderly people seem to benefit from it. It "seems". Great if that´s the case. No problem with voluntary jabbing.

Regarding long term Covid, watch out. I know doctors who are diagnosing it to patients who never even had a +PCR. No, I am not making this up. 

4/ Masks are not toys. They heavily interfere with the natural balance between what you get from the atmosphere and what you exhale into it. And they get bactarium and fungus that can cause pneumonia, tuberculosis, meningitis (sorry if those are not the english names), etc. And most important: they simply don´t work against Covid. I studied the stats of countries with and without masking, and especially the ones available in those places where they were not compulsory up until a particular date, from which they did start being so. And the difference is zero. Just inexistent at all. Actually, in places like Hawaii in the USA, Italy, etc., the infections rised like eagles coinciding with the masking mandates (I am not implying causality).

I´ve read several papers on the matter, and particularly the Dannish one, the only real life, out of the laboratory study, with control and experimental groups, living normal life with and without masks. The difference was basically inexistent.

BTW, even if they worked there is something called moderation and common sense. If you close roads, you avoid hundreds of thousands of deaths. If you fence every beach, you avoid drownings. You just don´t fucking do it. The possibility of masking Humanity forever (I know there are scientific and political groups asking for it) , like immune system doesn´t work, like it didn´t bring Humanity to 2021, is basically the craziest, saddest, most stupid thought that could have ever come out of the head of a man. And this is the only era where we´re actually in danger of ending up like that. We´d deserve extinction. As simple as that. And if we keep masking kids and make them use hydroalcoholic gel at ages where they should be developing their immune system, we might be on the way of rising a whole generation of sick, frail individuals.

5/ Man, again...I don´t have anything against vaccines, as I said several times. I like facts. I don´t like authority arguments, straw man fallacies, and so on. I am an adult, and I want the health authorities to tell the truth. The good (it exists) and the bad (it exists). And with a proper scientific debate, let people decide.

Edited by Purple Man

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

And so to those who double down with the "anti-vaxxer" fixation, before you, Purple Man has presented information which shows a glaring anomaly. Clearly, we have an alternative to an over reaching and micro managing government which ended up with similar results.

For our health, there are a world of things we could be doing, money that could be invested into assisting us with this, and resources provided. This could have been a focus too, but no, it wasn't.

How can all of this be adding up? I ask genuinley. Make your case!

Note, if you make a judgement about the "anomaly's" below, you are also claiming to have looked the data. Have you?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E511DbnXoAUK1M2?format=jpg&name=4096x409

(purple man shared these in a previous post / there were two which were duplicates, was there another?) 

Edited by Johnny Galt

52 minutes ago, Johnny Galt said:

And so to those who double down with the "anti-vaxxer" fixation, before you, Purple Man has presented information which shows a glaring anomaly. Clearly, we have an alternative to an over reaching and micro managing government which ended up with similar results.

For our health, there are a world of things we could be doing, money that could be invested into assisting us with this, and resources provided. This could have been a focus too, but no, it wasn't.

How can all of this be adding up? I ask genuinley. Make your case!

Note, if you make a judgement about the "anomaly's" below, you are also claiming to have looked the data. Have you?

(purple man shared these in a previous post / there were two which were duplicates, was there another?) 

The above links, they led me to the links below.

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus/country/sweden 

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus/country/spain?country=~ESP

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus/country/united-kingdom

Countries compared side by side:

Spain and Sweden

UK and Sweden

Edited by Johnny Galt

6 hours ago, Purple Man said:

1/Believe me when I say that vaccines will be yearly. It won´t end with a third. And please, study the data. I am too tired for the "60% reduced". 

2/ I already spoke about it.There is no need at all for a healthy individual to have this vaccine. I don´t mind if people do it , though. And it seems like there are solid reasons for frail people to do it. Let´s get them vaccinated. 

3/I´m not "worried" about vaccines´long term issues. I say that the official narrative is false, because it implies a reportedly solid knowledge on the matter that simply does not exist. Short term ones are indeed worrying, since the VAERS has collected more side effects reports in less than one year than in the prior 30 years, all vaccines combined. Even in this case, elderly people seem to benefit from it. It "seems". Great if that´s the case. No problem with voluntary jabbing.

Regarding long term Covid, watch out. I know doctors who are diagnosing it to patients who never even had a +PCR. No, I am not making this up. 

4/ Masks are not toys. They heavily interfere with the natural balance between what you get from the atmosphere and what you exhale into it. And they get bactarium and fungus that can cause pneumonia, tuberculosis, meningitis (sorry if those are not the english names), etc. And most important: they simply don´t work against Covid. I studied the stats of countries with and without masking, and especially the ones available in those places where they were not compulsory up until a particular date, from which they did start being so. And the difference is zero. Just inexistent at all. Actually, in places like Hawaii in the USA, Italy, etc., the infections rised like eagles coinciding with the masking mandates (I am not implying causality).

I´ve read several papers on the matter, and particularly the Dannish one, the only real life, out of the laboratory study, with control and experimental groups, living normal life with and without masks. The difference was basically inexistent.

BTW, even if they worked there is something called moderation and common sense. If you close roads, you avoid hundreds of thousands of deaths. If you fence every beach, you avoid drownings. You just don´t fucking do it. The possibility of masking Humanity forever (I know there are scientific and political groups asking for it) , like immune system doesn´t work, like it didn´t bring Humanity to 2021, is basically the craziest, saddest, most stupid thought that could have ever come out of the head of a man. And this is the only era where we´re actually in danger of ending up like that. We´d deserve extinction. As simple as that. And if we keep masking kids and make them use hydroalcoholic gel at ages where they should be developing their immune system, we might be on the way of rising a whole generation of sick, frail individuals.

5/ Man, again...I don´t have anything against vaccines, as I said several times. I like facts. I don´t like authority arguments, straw man fallacies, and so on. I am an adult, and I want the health authorities to tell the truth. The good (it exists) and the bad (it exists). And with a proper scientific debate, let people decide.

Good stuff. People love talking about science but hate to get deeper because it is work. If another guy does it they become annoyed as it shows their laziness.

If you want to know what Leo thinks of covid and the vaccines when he isn’t induced by fear and actually thinks clearly watch his video called “the social matrix” the irony is extremely juicy at the 1:36:30 mark 

I am amazed at most of you arrogance and ignorance. And by the way Joe Rogan is a very smart and science oriented person and he really dives very deep into psychedelics. I have nothing but respect about him. And everyone, why are you looked at vaccines as if it is godly send, did media brainwashed all of you. Oh gosh, we all have the right to question things, we can question everything. You all remind me of former Soviet Union where the dictator was like god and no one allowed to question him. He was always perfect. People grow up and get matured. This forum and actualized.org is questioning the fabric of reality and you tell me we cannot question a product that is way off from being perfect. You don’t need to answer but contemplate on that.

22 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

and you tell me we cannot question a product that is way off from being perfect.

How about you start off with questioning horse pills. Mmmkay?

Your "questioning" is a cheap excuse to double-down on your prejudices. That's the issue. You are not questioning what really needs questioning, which is your selection of what to question.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

I am amazed at most of you arrogance and ignorance. And by the way Joe Rogan is a very smart and science oriented person and he really dives very deep into psychedelics. I have nothing but respect about him. And everyone, why are you looked at vaccines as if it is godly send, did media brainwashed all of you. Oh gosh, we all have the right to question things, we can question everything. You all remind me of former Soviet Union where the dictator was like god and no one allowed to question him. He was always perfect. People grow up and get matured. This forum and actualized.org is questioning the fabric of reality and you tell me we cannot question a product that is way off from being perfect. You don’t need to answer but contemplate on that.

So are you even going to question if Leo has legs? 

As though you haven't seen them. 

Your post feels like a mindfuck already. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How about you start off with questioning horse pills. Mmmkay?

Your "questioning" is a cheap excuse to double-down on your prejudices. That's the issue. You are not questioning what really needs questioning, which is your selection of what to question.

I don’t mind questioning everything and anything. Again I have a science background and I like to do research and actually read science articles.

if you are interested see yourself, that’s National Center for Biotechnology Information which is part of National Institute for health, by the way. They look how Ivermectin worked on people and it’s results. Why blindly defame just because CNN said so?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/

I can sent you more info if are you going to read and not going just to refute whatever I will sent.

Also Leo, why are you stuck on few topics and let your ego guide you as where you will not even debate or question. I will be honest with you, your view on infinity and reality is deeper than many or would say most people I know, but when questioning vaccinations and even conservatives, you have one mind no matter what. Ask yourself that question? 

34 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Your post feels like a mindfuck already. 

Wow such a great defense to my reply. You must be genius, I can’t even argue with you. 

Edited by Gennadiy1981

4 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Wow such a great defense to my reply. You must be genius, I can’t even argue with you. 

You must be an expert at detecting geniuses and that's quite visible in your post lol.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

And by the way Joe Rogan (...) really dives very deep into psychedelics.

Not much of a dive, more like a belly flop.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Gennadiy1981 I am not going to waste my time debating Ivermectin. The studies on it are very sketchy and inconclusive to say the least, so recommending it as a substitute for the vaccine is highly irresponsible.

Ivermectin is not FDA approved for Covid. The vaccine is. Don't bullshit yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

And everyone, why are you looked at vaccines as if it is godly send, did media brainwashed all of you.

No, it's scientifically proved that the vaccines are effective and safe.

5 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Oh gosh, we all have the right to question things, we can question everything. You all remind me of former Soviet Union where the dictator was like god and no one allowed to question him. He was always perfect. People grow up and get matured. This forum and actualized.org is questioning the fabric of reality and you tell me we cannot question a product that is way off from being perfect. You don’t need to answer but contemplate on that.

You can question it, but you're not allowed to spread dangerous delusional bullshit on this private forum.

Edited by Blackhawk