dharm4

Joe Rogan has COVID

97 posts in this topic

Once you already have it, it's too late t to get the covid vaxx.  You have to wait until after you're recovered.  But Ivermectin can have fatal side effects.  Wouldn't add to the load on his ailing body from mixing  horse de-wormer into it if I was him,

Edited by Eternity

lol, I hope he starts regretting that he did not get vaccinated and will talk about it on his podcast. This will do wonders to convince some, if papa rogan gives the ok. 

1 hour ago, Philipp said:

lol, I hope he starts regretting that he did not get vaccinated and will talk about it on his podcast. This will do wonders to convince some, if papa rogan gives the ok. 

I fear that he will take the Trump approach. 

After taking the cocktail of drugs the most people don't have the access to he will say that it wasn't that bad. 

@Eternity anything can have fatal side effects and ivermectin isn't just for horses silly:

"Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved antiparasitic drug that is used to treat several neglected tropical diseases, including onchocerciasis, helminthiases, and scabies.1 It is also being evaluated for its potential to reduce the rate of malaria transmission by killing mosquitoes that feed on treated humans and livestock.2 For these indications, ivermectin has been widely used and is generally well tolerated.1,3 Ivermectin is not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any viral infection."

(Source) https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/ivermectin/

Why does everyone keep repeating - "that's for horses!!!!!!!!" :) 

Why does this keep recurring?

Maybe, just maybe, it's because most media outlets, they are propaganda.

"weapons of mass destruction", "wine it's good for your heart", "oil and fats they are bad for you", "white supremacy is our biggest threat", "we are your trusted sources", "mostly peaceful protests", "ivermectin it's for horses not humans".... 

Also note, he took a concoction of drugs.

Hey, here's some science: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

"Ivermectin proved to be even more of a ‘Wonder drug’ in human health, improving the nutrition, general health and wellbeing of billions of people worldwide ever since it was first used to treat Onchocerciasis in humans in 1988."

Edited by Johnny Galt

6 hours ago, Eternity said:

Once you already have it, it's too late t to get the covid vaxx.  You have to wait until after you're recovered.  But Ivermectin can have fatal side effects.  Wouldn't add to the load on his ailing body from mixing  horse de-wormer into it if I was him,

Why would you get vaccinated after you've recovered if you already have a better immunity against it than vaccinated people?

I know his heart is in the right place, but he's a bit stupid sometimes.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

2 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

@Eternity anything can have fatal side effects and ivermectin isn't just for horses silly:

"Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved antiparasitic drug that is used to treat several neglected tropical diseases, including onchocerciasis, helminthiases, and scabies.1 It is also being evaluated for its potential to reduce the rate of malaria transmission by killing mosquitoes that feed on treated humans and livestock.2 For these indications, ivermectin has been widely used and is generally well tolerated.1,3 Ivermectin is not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any viral infection."

(Source) https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/ivermectin/

Why does everyone keep repeating - "that's for horses!!!!!!!!" :) 

Why does this keep recurring?

Maybe, just maybe, it's because most media outlets, they are propaganda.

"weapons of mass destruction", "wine it's good for your heart", "oil and fats they are bad for you", "white supremacy is our biggest threat", "we are your trusted sources", "mostly peaceful protests", "ivermectin it's for horses not humans".... 

Also note, he took a concoction of drugs.

Hey, here's some science: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

"Ivermectin proved to be even more of a ‘Wonder drug’ in human health, improving the nutrition, general health and wellbeing of billions of people worldwide ever since it was first used to treat Onchocerciasis in humans in 1988."

Science is only good when it supports the own bias otherwise it is annoying and wrong.

He is such an idiot. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

What was his reasons for not getting vaccinated?

Edited by m0hsen

16 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

What was his reasons for not getting vaccinated?

Some stupid anecdote. 

i have some friends who like joe rogan and they are not alone. People think we are one step from fascism and that the gopvernment is evil. The government needs a better image...its better than some think. 

Edited by Philipp

2 minutes ago, Opo said:

Screenshot_20210902_193046.jpg

Yeah, they would drink diesel instead of taking a FDA approved safe vaccine. It's astonishing how stupid people can be.

Millions of people have caught COVID, and even more have died.

It never ceases to amaze me how we react to these celebrity stories. There are bigger problems in the world than Rogan catching COVID 19, we have folks in third world countries dying in masses...from not only COVID, but other stuff.

Edited by Terell Kirby

Unfortunately unless Rogan gets seriously hospitalized all his fans will just take this as evidence that they should avoid getting vaccinated.

Criminally irresponsible.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I am grateful for your existence and what you do for the world. Everyone thinks Rogan is so smart, but he's really just a comedian on steroids. No real wisdom, but only because he did so much psychedelics. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary