68 posts in this topic

Death is the Devil

Death is Hell

Death is Separation

Death is the source of all fear, suffering and evil

Should have been obvious.....Death is the opposite of life

Voila!

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

What? The opposite is the case. Death is the transcendence of separation. The devil is calling oneness death in order to stay a devil

Edited by Jakuchu

@Vladimir  Death is not real.  If you are a materialist, that statement will sound crazy. Long ago I would have said what you are saying.  But you still have consciousness even though to others you may appear lifeless.  All that we term as death is just consciousness having switched to another story, but consciousness still carries on.  There is no hell, satan, or separation from the divine consciousness.  We cannot be separated from who we are.  We are representations of Life and Life is who and what we are.  Nothing can change Life to the absence of life (called death), as life is unchangeable except we ourselves choose to change.  As Life is Love, there is no capability for creation of destructive forces.  The world that now appears is only an imaginary phenomenon.

3 hours ago, Vladimir said:

Death is the Devil

Death is Hell

Death is Separation

Death is Love. 

Death is Heaven.

Death is Unity.

Death is the dissolution of all fear, suffering and evil. 

Should've been obvious... Death is the opposite of birth.

4 hours ago, Vladimir said:

Death is the Devil

Death is Hell

Death is Separation

Voila!

Or is it...

Life is the Devil

Life is Hell

Life is Separation

Life is the source of all fear, suffering and evil

Should have been obvious.....Life is the opposite of death

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

I think what is not understood is that all of the posts in this thread are typing words such as "death" , "life" etc. But in actuality you are speaking of things that you most probly don't know as much as you think that you do.

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

1 hour ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

I think what is not understood is that all of the posts in this thread are typing words such as "death" , "life" etc. But in actuality you are speaking of things that you most probly don't know as much as you think that you do.

How do you know that anyone here doesn't know?

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

what is sleep - changing our state of Consciousness

same with permission slips like psychedelics, alcohol, etc

same with death

14 minutes ago, 7thLetter said:

How do you know that anyone here doesn't know?

Because you are still typing here in the forum. And unfortunately nobody who died were fortunate enough to come back and tell us what it is. I wonder why? It seems that God made sure that that the ones who die have no means to tell to the ones who still didn't die, what death was/is.

19 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Because you are still typing here in the forum. And unfortunately nobody who died were fortunate enough to come back and tell us what it is. I wonder why? It seems that God made sure that that the ones who die have no means to tell to the ones who still didn't die, what death was/is.

Okay, so your position assumes that it's impossible to know what death is unless you physically die.

And how do you know that it's not possible to know through higher states of consciousness or spiritual work? How do you know it's not possible through meditation? How do you know it's not possible through self-inquiry? How do you know it's not possible to know through asking existential questions? How do you know it's not possible to know through psychedelics?

How do you know it's not possible to know?

Edited by 7thLetter

6 hours ago, Vladimir said:

Death is the Devil

Death is Hell

Death is Separation

Voila!

You good bro? 

20 minutes ago, 7thLetter said:

Okay, so your position assumes that it's impossible to know what death is unless you physically die.

And how do you know that it's not possible to know through higher states of consciousness or spiritual work? How do you know it's not possible through meditation? How do you know it's not possible through self-inquiry? How do you know it's not possible to know through asking existential questions? How do you know it's not possible to know through psychedelics?

How do you know it's not possible to know?

Fellow Beautiful Being, I really do not try to rain on the parade, im like most people would be very interested in hearing to anyone who can explain what death is. But I think it might something that human words are not enough to explain even if one was to die.

Like let's someone who has a strong dmt experience try to explain with words what it is it like to experience.

1 minute ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Fellow Beuutiful Being, I do try to rain on the parade, like most people I would be very interested in hearing to anyone who can explain what death is. But I think it might something that human words are not enough to explain even if one was to die.

Like let's someone who has a strong dmt experience try to explain with words what it is it like to experience.

Exactly, how about you ask others instead of assuming that they don't know?

All I can tell you is what I know through an ego-death experience that I've had through LSD.

Just imagine what it's like to exist, but you exist with no human senses. No thoughts, no feelings, no sense of touch, sight, sound, hearing, taste, smell. Lights off completely, and all that is left is your awareness. You exist but you don't exist as a human being, you exist as nothing. Your sense of self is completely non-existent. And since there's no human thoughts or feelings of suffering or needing anything, then what else could there be? People will say nothing, love, consciousness, infinity, or whatever else. But what I personally experienced through that recent experience of mine was just pure bliss. There was no memory or thought that physical life even existed, it all just disappeared as if it were just a dream that I had.

How else can it be other than this? So, this is what I know.

It's been a while since I've watched Leo's video on death, but I recommend that you watch it if you haven't. I believe he mentions in the video, the same exact thing that I just mentioned here.

18 minutes ago, 7thLetter said:

Exactly, how about you ask others instead of assuming that they don't know?

All I can tell you is what I know through an ego-death experience that I've had through LSD.

Just imagine what it's like to exist, but you exist with no human senses. No thoughts, no feelings, no sense of touch, sight, sound, hearing, taste, smell. Lights off completely, and all that is left is your awareness. You exist but you don't exist as a human being, you exist as nothing. Your sense of self is completely non-existent. And since there's no human thoughts or feelings of suffering or needing anything, then what else could there be? People will say nothing, love, consciousness, infinity, or whatever else. But what I personally experienced through that recent experience of mine was just pure bliss. There was no memory or thought that physical life even existed, it all just disappeared as if it were just a dream that I had.

How else can it be other than this? So, this is what I know.

It's been a while since I've watched Leo's video on death, but I recommend that you watch it if you haven't. I believe he mentions in the video, the same exact thing that I just mentioned here.

Thank you sincerely for sharing your expirience :) It must be indeed a very peculiar experience if physical death is the same as the ego death expirience. However, due to the fact that while you had the lsd experience your body was still alive, meaning heart beat brain function all was intact, it still cannot be compared to physical death and what the experience of a physical death is like.

Therefore, we cannot say it is the same, however I don't argue with you that it might be the same, but consider please the fact that while you had the experience kn lsd, your body was alive.

And I will make sure to watch the vide.

Obviously you don't know what death is because you didn't die yet. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

There is no actuality to death. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho