Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fleetinglife

Claim: China Is BY FAR the ‘Lesser Evil’ Great Power vs the USA – BadEmpanada

24 posts in this topic

Have you seen them meeting with the taliban a few days after they toke over the country? What's your opinion on that? 

Edited by AminB501

9 hours ago, AminB501 said:

Have you seen them meeting with the taliban a few days after they toke over the country? What's your opinion on that? 

Nothing special since I am only slightly informed and not educated enough on the topic to talk authoritatively on it enough or make fact-based predictions. That being said I see it from this POV as a rising great power seeking to solidify its influence and future gains in a region that's in proximity to its power and influence zone in order to ensure maximum benefit for itself and its economy in the future from the regions resources and subsequent trade and economic co-operation and exploitation with it. 

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

If Hitler would have had a small and weak military, then he would have also looked like a peaceful guy.

When they get real power, that's when their true face shows.

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I actually 100% agree with Bad Empanada. Foreign policy wise, China is so much more of a pacifist compared to the United States.

@Husseinisdoingfine pacifist right now. If they ever reach the relative power that the US reached they might not be so pacifist. 

You guys are not doing basic study of history. The US prior to WW2 was just as pacifist as China is today. 

Research how power works.