28 cm unbuffed

Connecting Life Purpose with Job

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys. My goal right now is to escape wage slavery as fast as possible (like probably many of you).
I have experience in programming and I graduated from computer programming but I have no more interest in that, I hate doing that and it's forced as fuck.

My life purpose is, for now, my YouTube channel, I am really into self-development, philosophy, psychology and I am also an artistically minded person, I really enjoy aesthetics and I want to create beautiful videos.

What I'm looking for in a job is something that would help me to develop skills that can skyrocket my YouTube to the next level, like editing, graphic design, etc., but also something that doesn't really require experience (and gets paid good, so I can afford good diet). I have no idea what to look for and I'm not sure if I want to spend my after-hours to develop a skill that might go straight into developing my channel.

Thank you in advance for any help!

47 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

I have experience in programming and I graduated from computer programming but I have no more interest in that, I hate doing that and it's forced as fuck.

Have you considered tutoring programming :)? It's a way to use your skill part-time (or full if you wanted) that you have control over what you want to do and teach. It will probably bring some of your motivation back to use that investment in a way that isn't as forced or stale.

hrhrhtewgfegege

It is important for a person to connect life purpose with the job because it is the only way to keep a balance in your life. Having different life goals and job can make your life difficult and assignment help you to keep a balance between these two.

Edited by gabriel7612

A short-term way to make money would be doing artistic design & editing jobs on upwork.

What exactly is your vision and life purpose?

I sense lack of clarity of the future, which can produce lack of clarity in the present (what skill to learn etc).

You have a youtube channel, but where is it going?

Who exactly are you creating a powerful impact for?

How will they pay you, and for what services or products?

How will that create your financial independence?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/