halo

Pole feeling in crown of head while on psychedelics

17 posts in this topic

Has anyone experienced the feeling of having an orb inside the top of their head or a pole going through the top of their heads? It's very strong, sharp, and feels magnetic almost. My head usually also rotates spontaneously whenever this happens. 

The first time I felt it was during a group energy healing I received, where everyone was directing energy to me during a "rebirthing" process. The last time was on a high dose of cannabis oil. And I believe I've experienced it on LSD or 2cb but I can't be sure. 

What does it mean? Is it related to kundalini? 

This is how it feels when the pituitary gland is in full throttle and other glands maybe. I speak from my experiments on shambahvi mudra. 

Basically it activates the lymbic system, the reptile within, those movements similar to pelvis and at first is something very strange feeling, beast like, like those big monsters from childhood. Now it depends on the feeling, pole like in the head or simply rubber like in the head, stuff moving, swelling and contracting etc. 

Singer

14™

It means that you this sensation, anything else would be speculation.

Did you became conscious of anything with the sensation? That should be your "test". If new Consciousness arise simultaneously with the sensation maybe you can postulate that the two are connected, that some how what you became conscious of lead to a release or flow of energy in that place.

1 hour ago, Goldzilla said:

This is how it feels when the pituitary gland is in full throttle and other glands maybe. I speak from my experiments on shambahvi mudra. 

Basically it activates the lymbic system, the reptile within, those movements similar to pelvis and at first is something very strange feeling, beast like, like those big monsters from childhood. Now it depends on the feeling, pole like in the head or simply rubber like in the head, stuff moving, swelling and contracting etc. 

Interesting. And this is a good thing? Yeah, it's hard to explain, it almost feels like there is something shooting out of the top of my head. There's a density/hardness to it. 

I remember during the cannabis trip that I was also rotating my spine and arms. Can't remember if it was at the same time as pole feeling. I probably looked like I was being exorcised or something. xD

Edited by halo
Added words

1 hour ago, Batman said:

It means that you this sensation, anything else would be speculation.

Did you became conscious of anything with the sensation? That should be your "test". If new Consciousness arise simultaneously with the sensation maybe you can postulate that the two are connected, that some how what you became conscious of lead to a release or flow of energy in that place.

It almost felt like something was activated. And it seemed like something was being released. But not much mind content. 

Alex Grey- Journey of Wounded Healer..

I have this tapestry in my room to remind me of my Qigong goals

Alex_Grey_Journey_of_the_Wounded_Healer_Panel_3.jpeg

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I used to get something like this. Kind of like a sharp, dense metal chopstick lol

Yes, this is a very good sign imo.

Keep feeling into that sensation in the crown until it dissolves itself and the crown opens 

On 2.9.2021 at 10:06 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

Keep feeling into that sensation in the crown until it dissolves itself and the crown opens 

Can there still be energetic sensation after it opened?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance I've only had a complete crown opened once or twice so my perspective isn't complete.

But when the crown opened it was a complete energetic shift for me. I felt incredibly blissful and energized, but I didn't feel the sensations of my body/being the same way after it opened.

There was still other stuff going on after the opening, and I'm pretty sure it started to close again pretty quickly after opening, but once I felt deeply into the sensation of the crown it appeared like that sensation dissolved 

@Windappreciator Yes

I am also a real person with real flaws.

I heal through Qigong atm. 

I am on my own path, the wounded healer...

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Raptorsin7 You'd think that the crown opening would at least produce a noticeable shift afterwards, but it never has. Or perhaps it didn't open fully?

@halo It's possible that if you didn't notice any major shift that maybe it didn't open fully.

There are definitely energetic sensations or emotions that once felt into can completely transform your perceptions