Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ilan

Consciousness/ego death. The same ?

7 posts in this topic

I would like to address a point here. Often time, we associate consciousness with ego death. But I believe them to be dissociated. One can have enormous level of consciousness with big ego(generally lead to madness) and another one can have low level of consciousness with little ego. 

There is a stage in the path in wich i am, is perpetual "ego death" and reborn every moment. So people refer to this flow of awakening. Because viewed from another perspective, the totally of consciousnesses is accessed through this state. 

Is not easy, is hardcore, like archery ??

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

there are two ego's

when ego death comes, "bad" ego is finished but "good" ego remains

good ego is my vehicle to communicate with you, you have big ego and therefore you need big ego else you will not listen

good ego is the personality tool kit i can draw on ... it is me being an actor ... it is jesus turning over the tables in the temple

bad ego is being angry and being unconscious of it ... good ego is jesus using ego to teach you not to take shit from the religious leaders

You're speaking of being more or less conscious. Becoming more conscious means having progressive mystical experiences that allow the ego to transcend limitations. When all those limitations are transcended, there's no ego left. And no mystical experiences. "Ego" of the sort that dies with ego death is merely ignorance of the truth of no-separation.

ego death makes just make us reach conscious muscles that we can hardly touch

but not everything , recently i found out conscious is from heart not in brain but it s related eachother