Jakuchu

Love is not an absolute according to Sadhguru

52 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, James12345 said:

Love is the best feeling and go with it. Just feel. 

Love is not a feeling, love=be=reality. Because reality could be nothing, as you say, but reality is. It's Impossible to denying that. You are arguing for a semantic meaning

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Love is not a feeling, love=be=reality. Because reality could be nothing, as you say, but reality is. It's Impossible to denying that. You are arguing for a semantic meaning

Brother, please if you need help, i can. But if you want to tell me your assumptions, dont do that. Because it is aint enlightenment. You know you are not awake. One part of you is still questioning. Just trying to help you guys. I am out.  Be open. 

Peace ☮️ 

This is what love means:

At the ultimate level, love is that which loves itself, and happens to do so for no reason (i.e. without needing to). It’s tautologous, just like truth. Love = no need.

(If the definition of love is that which loves itself, then of course it is empty... when it is defined! The closest one can get to the ground is love, but there is no ground. In that sense, while James12345 is correct that love is but a last-step of duality (or relativity), love can be meant as the absolute. The absolute is of course empty as well. And the relative is the absolute.)

The feeling of love is well-being. The circumstance or “thing” of love is need.

In other words, what is meant by “love=truth” is simply: there are no things or circumstances.

That’s it. ? 

❤️

Edited by The0Self

On 2021-08-31 at 6:04 PM, Jakuchu said:

"Love is not an existential reality?", Sadhguru gave a clear "no". I was surprised to be honest 

This is true in all it's simplicity. If you go out into the woods, you may be  looking for beautiful flowers or maybe mushrooms etc. But how do you know  the beauty of the external flower? The beauty is not there because the flower look a certain way, it is percieved as beautiful from the love that is connected from within. Within you, within the flower. So love is not existential reality from what is external. But expressed inwards out. The external form of a flower is what makes it distinguishable from other forms in this reality, and that external form is love expressed into form.

42 minutes ago, James12345 said:

Brother, please if you need help, i can. But if you want to tell me your assumptions, dont do that. Because it is aint enlightenment. You know you are not awake. One part of you is still questioning. Just trying to help you guys. I am out.  Be open. 

Peace ☮️ 

De

1 hour ago, James12345 said:

the confidence you speak with can confuse a lot of people. I see in you the need to be right, to be the only one who understands, to give as a fool what others say. I like you, but I think you have a barrier that you cannot see, which after all is nothing more than your ego. I hope you get to see it and open your mind. 

keep in mind the possibility that you are deluded, that you are not enlightened. Many before you were sure about that and was an egoic delusion. I see in you too much need of show that you know and others are deluded. I hope they don't block you, because you contribute, and, as I told you, I feel sympathy for you, but I think you are victim of your ego

Edited by Breakingthewall

35 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

eep in mind the possibility that you are deluded, that you are not enlightened. Many before you were sure about that and was an egoic delusion. I see in you too much need of show that you know and others are deluded. I hope they don't block you, because you contribute, and, as I told you, I feel sympathy for you, but I think you are victim of your ego

See. This is what i am talking about, i can not get enlightened when I drops enlightenment happens. Really why do i wanna help people let them suffer. As easy to you are already suffering in your own desires and expectations. If i lie to you the way that your expectations will be full filled  you will think that i am a good teacher. However people don’t want to hear the TRUTH. Thats why many of you have no idea what the truth is. It is unfortunate however inevitable. 

1 hour ago, James12345 said:

As easy to you are already suffering in your own desires and expectations. If i lie to you the way that your expectations will be full filled  you will think that i am a good teacher

How do you know I'm suffering? Are you sure you aren't suffering? It is difficult to know who is deceived and who is not, but there is a detail. when someone is truly awake there is a clarity, a spontaneous intelligence that manifests itself without the need to assert itself. the true teacher does not demand to be recognized as such, others perceive in him the clarity, the truth expressing itself. 

there is something that I see in you that shows me the incompleteness of your enlightenment, the inability to see, to perceive, to appreciate, what it is, the manifestation. the manifestation is the absolute. you say: the manifestation is false, only the absolute is real. you're wrong

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

How do you know I'm suffering? Are you sure you aren't suffering? It is difficult to know who is deceived and who is not, but there is a detail. when someone is truly awake there is a clarity, a spontaneous intelligence that manifests itself without the need to assert itself. the true teacher does not demand to be recognized as such, others perceive in him the clarity, the truth expressing itself. 

there is something that I see in you that shows me the incompleteness of your enlightenment, the inability to see, to perceive, to appreciate, what it is, the manifestation. the manifestation is the absolute. you say: the manifestation is false, only the absolute is real. you're wrong

Lol. Thats why all buddha, jesus, muhammed, vsvs was saying only absolute is real, however they were still helping the people. Check the 10 zen circle of enlightenment. Stay in darkness and silence for 1 month. If you dont get bored, which will make you crazy or face with death if you can stay calm than you font suffer. Good luck to you. 

Peace out. 

Ive heard Sadguru propose that intelligence is in a way more fundamental to reality/god than love. I think I also lean towards that way of seeing it; with infinite intelligence comes infinite love because infinite intelligence will "understand" that nothing could be more important than universal love and therefor becomes it.

Seems more reasonable than to say that infinite intelligence comes out of infinite love?

Edit: Dont mean the last sentence literally but just putting it like that to question why love would be more fundamental to the universe than intelligence.

Edited by BlackPhil

45 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

Seems more reasonable than to say that infinite intelligence comes out of infinite love?

There is no separation.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

17 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

There is no separation.

I know. But since Leo and many others say love is the most fundamental property to god/reality, I think saying intelligence (like Sadguru did) is just as accurate.

Edited by BlackPhil