Jakuchu

Love is not an absolute according to Sadhguru

52 posts in this topic

@James12345 You were probably banned either because you reduce everything we say to word games and then call it "illusion" or because of your intolerable one-upmanship. There, I said it. You don't engage in proper conversation, you just come along, say that everything is illusion and that we aren't even close to comprehending truth.

@Tim R

The truth is neither an understanding of love nor comprehensible, and can never be said or shared, love, God, self or otherwise. 

“Love says 'I am everything’, wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows.”
 Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, I Am That

“Know yourself as nothing, feel yourself as everything”.
Rupert Spira

”When silence speaks as loud as war, I’ve returned to what it was before”. 
Sammy Hagar

”The answer is in the room”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I didn't mean "comprehending truth" as intellectual understanding, or as anything that could be shared or said. I know that Truth is just completely and entirely out of reach for any grasping endeavor. I'm not a native speaker, so maybe I sometimes use inappropriate words. 

16 hours ago, James12345 said:

??? first realize what the truth is, after talk, if there will be any talking or talker left ??? 

Additionally, you have no idea what love is, love is not try to banning someone (“lol) who is just against “your” idea or experience. 

Love is not the supporting idea of love(which is what you are doing), LOVE IS EXCEPTING ALLL. EXCEPTING EVERYTHING. You aint even close what truth is or enlightenment is even love is? Take an advice, break your ego. Except everything, than LOVE starts. You are not even close 1 step to love. Just saying love , be careful devilry. ? you give advice to everyone however you dont follow the advice that you give, which real devil shit lol ? 

Peace ☮️ 

The irony here is funny.

8 hours ago, James12345 said:

Yes. 

No. Truth is the realization of the experiencer was never there. Therefore entire so called duality collapses, which mean is you, and everything you have learned, experienced, felt vsvs was never there and never happened. Therefore there is no such a thing as everything, universe, love vsvs. Even love is something that “you” have become or experienced it. Such as i am the infinite love (experience). 

No. Love is the so called final step of or the so called highest consciousness level. 

Truth, there is no such a thing as consciousness nor you. You are already what you are and where you are as always been. Not even moved nor began. All was so called happening within the thoughts, including word of all and thought. So actually whatever you do or leo do doesn’t matter, you are already what you are ? thats why i laugh all the time. Because real you is always what is ???

TRUTH IS ALWAYS SAME, WILL NEVER CHANGE, NEVER BORN, EXPERIENCE, NEVER DIE. 

Yes the "infinite love experience" is an experience. But what I refer to as love is not what you're referring to. You're referring to a love that accepts everything to an extremely high degree. When love accepts fully (which is already the case), there's no one experiencing that love -- cessation. Impersonal love is not an experience.

"Love is Excepting All" = "Love is Accepting all"

I feel like they both work in some way

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

11 minutes ago, The0Self said:

. Impersonal love is not an experience.

If it is not an experience how can you define it? How do you know that thats love? 

16 minutes ago, James12345 said:

If it is not an experience how can you define it? How do you know that thats love? 

You can't. That's the point. It's undefined, just like truth. Love just means no separation / nothing mattering.

Edited by The0Self

9 minutes ago, The0Self said:

You can't. That's the point. It's undefined, just like truth. Love just means no separation / nothing mattering.

If it is undefined than why do you say love? ? when you say love it is a separation. So there is 2 Truth? ?

37 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

"Love is Excepting All" = "Love is Accepting all"

I feel like they both work in some way

You are right. I was trying to say accepting instead of excepting lol ? 

10 minutes ago, James12345 said:

If it is undefined than why do you say love? ? when you say love it is a separation. So there is 2 Truth? ?

There is no separation of any kind at all. All there is, is all there is. There's only full acceptance (not as some thing). Even not-accepting is accepted fully.

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

There is no separation of any kind at all. All there is, is all there is. There's only full acceptance (not as some thing). Even not-accepting is accepted fully.

So, naming and labeling is impossible.?

6 minutes ago, James12345 said:

So, naming and labeling is impossible.?

Sure, describing truth is impossible, but words like beauty, love, and intelligence can arise (yes dependent on the finite mind) but the word is not actually referring to anything that exists. You think love is a description. It is... but then the description is obviously not the truth. When I say love I mean nothing -- and not even that. Happiness is love (nothing), suffering is love (nothing).

Edited by The0Self

14 minutes ago, The0Self said:

When I say love I mean nothing -- and not even that. Happiness is love (nothing), suffering is love (nothing).

So what about sleep, before birth or when you are in coma or anesthesia? Is that the love too? If it is yea, just call it love ??

1 minute ago, James12345 said:

So what about sleep, before birth or when you are in coma or anesthesia? Is that the love too? If it is yea, just call it love ??

Those are all relative moments within bio-centrism and human experience

At the core of Reality, What is that?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

14 minutes ago, James12345 said:

Yes, that's my point! The word "love" is just a label, not something real that has qualities lol. So yes referring to Truth or true nature as "love" can be misleading, but not more misleading than anything else -- for instance, "unconditional love" / "love" / "everything" / "nothing" / "real unreal" / "dazzling dark" / "empty fullness" / "this" / "God" / "nothing happening" / "still movement" arguably points less wrongly than something like "ecstasy" or... "table." xD

Unconditional freedom/love/beauty/peace/etc... Whatever. It means nothing anyway. Sometimes I like to say this is the big bang being the big crunch, not as something real, but only as a pointer to the truth that there is no time or separation or birth or death.

Edited by The0Self

14 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Yes, that's my point! The word "love" is just a label, not something real that has qualities lol. So yes referring to Truth or true nature as "love" can be misleading, but not more misleading than anything else -- for instance, "unconditional love" / "love" / "everything" / "nothing" / "real unreal" / "dazzling dark" / "empty fullness" / "this" / "God" / "nothing happening" / "still movement" arguably points less wrongly than something like "ecstasy" or... "table." xD

Unconditional freedom/love/beauty/peace/etc... Whatever. It means nothing anyway. Sometimes I like to say this is the big bang being the big crunch, not as something real, but only as a pointer to the truth that there is no time or separation or birth or death.

Yea that’s it.

26 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Those are all relative moments within bio-centrism and human experience

Before birth too? 

26 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

At the core of Reality, What is that?

Nothing ???

It is the complete unity, where there is no longer you and the other, there are no differentiations or limits, so there is nothing, and at the same time it is everything. there is the complete certainty that this is you, you always were, and as although you are nothing, you are, that being is a complete joy, absolute joy, love. love is a word that the ego says after, remembering. nothing is a word that suggests absence, and what there is is presence, fullness in emptiness. it is something that happens when the ego leaves, but the ego can understand it. look around you, fullness, life. is the manifestation of being. 

15 minutes ago, James12345 said:

Yea that’s it.

By love I basically just mean "no need," not something special -- and truth does not need anything (that's an attempt to describe truth). So unconditional love = uncaused lack of need (that's another attempt to describe truth). Etc... Truth has no need to be described; Love has no need to be described.

Edited by The0Self

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

By love I basically just mean "no need," not something special -- and truth does not need anything (that's an attempt to describe truth). So unconditional love = uncaused lack of need (that's another attempt to describe truth). Etc... Truth has no need to be described; Love has no need to be described.

Let me tell you something, forget everything i have said. Love is the best feeling and go with it. Just feel. 

Peace ☮️