Buba

I tried many things and nothing worked, what will definitely heal me?

20 posts in this topic

I have been suffering very hard for last 15 years. Life is a horror for me. And now it became even worse.

I went to psychotherapists and had antidepressants for 7 years. It had no benefits on me.

I started to meditate in 2017 and meditated for several years. But did not see any benefit on my mental health. Although I liked meditation and had a firm belief in it.

I started to go to psychoanalysis in 2019 and I regret very much. That motherfucker told me not to meditate and destroyed my life. I told my biggest secret to my parents because of him and ruined my life. I wish I never went to psychoanalysis. It is a hoax. Total bullshit. Better stick to your meditation.

What can I do? Which reliable solution will heal me? I dont care nirvana, enlightenment, I just wanted to escape this madness and live my life. I failed miserably. But it is mainly because of psychoanalysis. If I did not start it I might be in a better situation now.

I have benefited greatly from the Work of Byron Katie.  It is more a technique to dismantle our stressful thoughts than some spiritual exercise.  Her book "Loving What Is" helped me tremendously with dealing with my emotional pain and suffering.  It is profoundly simple, yet it takes some practice to break through.  In the beginning it can be helpful to find a trained facilitator.  

She has TONS of free videos on YouTube where she facilitates people through their painful thoughts and stories so you can see how she does it.  It was a game changer for me.  I practice it almost daily now. 

https://www.youtube.com/theworkofbk 

1 hour ago, Buba said:

I have been suffering very hard for last 15 years. Life is a horror for me. And now it became even worse.

Who/what has caused you this suffering? You cannot begin to heal until getting very concrete about its source.

Edited by Terell Kirby

@Buba I would slowly start with psychedelics. (Start with allad, 2cb,lsd or shrooms) and keep on Meditation this will pay off

Dont waste time with all these other techniques

Psilocybin mushrooms are a very powerful medicine.

Finding the right meditation technique and meditating enough is also helpful. Very likely 5-30 mins per day isn’t enough for serious healing. For meditation to facilitate serious healing, it’s best to practice in a retreat setting. Id recommend techniques based on shamatha/jhana.

I like the 'method' of letting go of control and going what feels best to do in every moment

Edited by Waken

@Buba

On 31/8/2021 at 6:42 PM, Buba said:

I started to go to psychoanalysis in 2019 and I regret very much. That motherfucker told me not to meditate and destroyed my life. 

Take more responsibility for your life and stop putting the blame on others. You are responsible for stopping the meditation.

Nobody is coming to help you. You have to do it by yourself. That's the harsh reality. Nobody cares about my problems, nobody cares about your problems (generally speaking).

Maybe the psychoanalysis was helping you but it was too painful for you. When something is painful and difficult that is usually a good sign. I don't know what your issues but it seems your issues are steming from bad mental health. And i can relate with poor mental health because i've suffered enormously because of OCD. 

But the last couple of years i made some really good progress and i feel better than ever.

On 31/8/2021 at 6:42 PM, Buba said:

What can I do? Which reliable solution will heal me? I dont care nirvana, enlightenment, I just wanted to escape this madness and live my life. I failed miserably. But it is mainly because of psychoanalysis. If I did not start it I might be in a better situation now.

The best reliable solution is improving your mental healh and changing your mindset. Just practice good mental health habits every day and things will eventually improve.

Meditation is great and i do it also but it won't change your mindset. Maybe start journaling if you don't want to talk to a psychotherapist.

Edited by SQAAD

@Buba What kind of meditation were you doing?

Love is your salvation. Learn to love. Contemplate what love is. Love is awareness. So because you are always aware you always have love available.

It takes time but learn as much about what love is as possible. If you learn to love, no more problems

If I may ask You, what exactly is making you suffer? Symptoms? 

You have to Stay strong, believe that God is always nearer to you than anyone in the world

I'm sorry for your suffering.

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

You could give a try to Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya. It's a practice designed by Sadhguru, it can easily bring back to a state of balance 

Belief that something will heal you
Belief that there is something accessible to you that will heal you (spoiler: there is)

On 31/08/2021 at 5:42 PM, Buba said:

I went to psychotherapists and had antidepressants for 7 years. It had no benefits on me.

I started to meditate in 2017 and meditated for several years. But did not see any benefit on my mental health. Although I liked meditation and had a firm belief in it.

I started to go to psychoanalysis in 2019 and I regret very much. That motherfucker told me not to meditate and destroyed my life. I told my biggest secret to my parents because of him and ruined my life. I wish I never went to psychoanalysis. It is a hoax. Total bullshit. Better stick to your meditation.

On 31/08/2021 at 5:42 PM, Buba said:

Read your own post. Imagine it's written by some well-known author. So, this is the post about a person who is suffering, let's give it a label - 'I' or 'me'. For lessing suffering you have to investigate the nature of 'I' in your direct experience. How? Watch some non-dual teachers on YT, Abraham Hicks, read Nahm's ? posts on the forum, etc... that's from a theory part of things. From practice side of things - start meditating daily again, as a first thing in the morning, bumping duration to 1 hour over time. Personally, I recommend a sitting meditation, focusing on a slow deep breath. Good luck ??

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Buba What type of meditation were you doing?

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” - Goethe

"There are no bad parts" - Schwartz

On 31.8.2021 at 5:42 PM, Buba said:

Which reliable solution will heal me?

You.

If psychoanalysis were a fancy sports car, and your psychoanalyst a shitty driver, then it doesn't matter how good the car is. If the driver sucks, you won't have a good ride. I wouldn't blame psychoanalysis, but I sure understand why you would.

+ I'd recommend fully expressing your thoughts and emotions about one topic at a time. That means you are free to blame everything and everyone - with the purpose of fully expressing the emotions which are connected to blame, in order to climb up the emotional scale. Don't blame only to stay with the blame. After you've fully expressed your blame, move to the next emotion which you are feeling. Moving to the next emotion means that you, again, fully express whatever you feel. Just expressing the blame will already make you feel better. But don't stop there. Go further, express more, and always reach for whatever is feeling better to you. Give it a try. It helped me a lot.

2 minutes ago, cypres said:

you can't move past without going through.

Thank god! Otherwise we wouldn't get the teachings and messages, that each and every emotion delivers all the time. Ain't no better guidance than our emotions. ??

Thanks to everybody. Sorry I did not reply to you, but I read all answers. I feel so low I do not even know what to write here.

3 hours ago, Buba said:

Thanks to everybody. Sorry I did not reply to you, but I read all answers. I feel so low I do not even know what to write here.

Please give a try to something that was said in the previous comments. Maybe with the one you resonate most.

In your case I would try a more solid approach like psychedelics.

if you feel more connected to stuff like yoga, I would highly suggest Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya Yoga. It will bring you back to a state of balance and more clarity. And it is very easy for everyday life.

in the mean time you could try chanting AUM 21 times a day, this can have a great effect on your psyche.