Thought Art

Sacred Sexuality Mega Thread

13 posts in this topic

Hey! I wanted to create this mega thread to share links to online courses, festivals, books, resources and videos with the topic of sacred sexuality. This includes things like Sexual shamanism, tantra, temple arts, taoist sexual practices etc. I will share some resources here when I have time throughout the week.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

◭"89"

@blackchair No, you can start to learn and study! Always time to work on ourselves imo

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

@blackchair No, you can start to learn and study! Always time to work on ourselves imo

no, I'm done with learning for 10x lifetimesxD my bf will teach me everything, #lazy.

◭"89"

This podcast is from ISTA and has many facilitators as guests.

Welcome to the Spiritual Sexual Shamanic Podcast. Exploring sacred sexuality, activating Life Force, and empowered transformation, these intimate conversations take you 'under the sheets' with Faculty from ISTA, the International School of Temple Arts.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/spiritual-sexual-shamanic-podcast/id1531273710

@blackchair Embodiment is super important in sacred sexuality. You can have the greatest intellect but be not imbodied. You can already practice sensing energy/vibe/atmosphere of people & groups and you can also already practice being connected & active with intuition.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

3 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

This podcast is from ISTA and has many facilitators as guests.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/spiritual-sexual-shamanic-podcast/id1531273710

@blackchair Embodiment is super important in sacred sexuality. You can have the greatest intellect but be not imbodied. You can already practice sensing energy/vibe/atmosphere of people & groups and you can also already practice being connected & active with intuition.

thank you, but I'm afraid baby steps for me, I'm single for 5years now and to "get" a normal boyfriend is a huge win for me, and then if he is open to deepen our sex life it will be great, i don't want to scare him with "mumbo jumbo" on our first date (witch will happen this week) 

@blackchair There is some early work to begin laying down 

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@blackchair There is some early work to begin laying down 

yeah, i tried everything trust me, only thing is to go slow, and in my small (but beautiful city) there is no turquoise gay men I'm afraid so i have to play "their"  game if i want any kind of intimacy.....