somegirl

Creep harassed me on the street, in the middle of the day

28 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, somegirl said:

I was walking down the street in the middle of the day, and at the time there weren't many people in that street (just me and this piece of shit) and he was walking behind me.  

At one point I felt something was wrong because he was approaching me closer and closer until he finally decided to make sexual suggestion to me (he asked if he can ******** on me) you can guess what. And proceeded to moan like a fucking donkey that he is. I told him to get away from me, cursed at him and told him that I'm calling the cops and reached my phone so he can see I'm calling the cops. (I didn't freaking call the cops because I forgot to take a picture of him as evidence to the police) He didn't say anything after that, and he took a turn to different direction. 

I am a bit distressed and feeling shocked because this has never happened to me. I feel bad because I don't have enough evidence for the police to find him and plus I don't even know if he can be arrested because he didn't technically do anything physical to me, he just made sexual remark/verbally harassed me on the street. Though I was ready to fucking punch him, had he gone more closer to me, though do you think it would be wise if I did? (Considering he is a guy) 

How do I cope with these situations if they happen in the future? How do I prevent this from happening again? How can I defend myself? 

I think I will carry pepper spray with me from now on. 

I would take this very seriously.

A friend of my sister has been raped a few weeks ago and is now traumatized for life. There are psychopaths out there, if somebody acts like you described in your post you should realize that you're in a life-threatening situation. 

Have your pepper spray, immediatelly start screaming, take out your phone and take pictures, go to the police even if you didn't catch him. This could help to get him in the future. 

Do not get into a physical fight with a guy, it won't end well for you. Try to run away and scream as loud as you can to get other peoples attention.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

On 31/08/2021 at 5:30 PM, somegirl said:

yeah there is something called Krav Maga trainings in my area. Though I don't know, I personally believe that you cannot be ready to fight like you trained because in real life situations, you have to deal with shock, you forget where you are, you forget the tactics/moves you learnt. You know what I mean?

I have a friend who has done Krav Maga for a long time, and he says they specifically prepare you for this too, by some ways of training you that I forgot the details of. He says it's the best sport for actual self defense, because it includes the very effective moves that are ruled against in other sports, such as eye poking, nut kicks, and more.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Kidney punish is a classic. Takes some practice to learn.

These morons are everywhere. They strike anytime, whoever you are with. 

I had a disturbed pervert who grabbed my arm as I was walking around with my boyfriend and his buddies a couple months ago. He had his hand on his junk, under his jeans right before.

What I do each time there are enough people around is to scream, describe their behaviour in front of everyone and let them cope with the humiliation. This is also an advice which I got from a feminist newspaper. I like it because it seems that a lot of them are horrified by the experience, and might reconsider doing this again ?.

I also did this to a degenerate who flashed me in a park last year and started masturbating in front of me. His dick got all small, his face turned all white and he ran away.

If I am alone, there is a need for evaluating what are the option. Usually, I chose to prevent the odds of such things occuring by not finding myself alone at night. I take an Uber home or chose a trajectory where there is a lot of artifical light and potentially still a lot of people passing by. I also observe people's behaviour, walk away from anyone who's looking dodgy and get closer to people who are looking normal and walk around them.

8 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Problem with Krav Maga is, due to it's dangerous moves, you can't actually spar anyone. You can only train the moves very slowly, so noone gets hurt. And that's a problem, because in real life situation, memorized moves tend to go straight out the window, and you start doing instinctual stuff.

You didn't spar?

My friends spars all the time, from what I understand.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Sounds like he's socially maladapted and mentally disturbed. Not that this lessens the scariness of the situation for you. But if you view the creep as a mentally ill person who can't control himself rather than someone who is in control and wants to harm you maybe it can help you come to terms with the encounter and feel a bit better. I have recently dealt with a narcicist who has exploited me before and one of the things that helped me become emotionally resilient to his manipulative attacks was to realize that he's hurting deep inside and this is a coping mechanism he has picked up unconsciously to try and deal with the pain, he's really lost in life, his behaviour is outside of his control and he really didn't mean you no harm, he just knows no other way because his mind is disturbed, he is sick. The same goes for the guy you encountered, he is sick and needs psychiatric care.

And while it's really uncomfortable and scary to be on the recieving end of a sexual harassment like you were, it's a bit like getting in some sort of an accident, it's just very unfortunate that it happened, not much you can do about an accident.

But it can still definitely get your mind running on fight or flight mode and you can get a lot of thoughts about what could have happened or what can happen in the future, it can trigger stress and panic in the mind and body. That's a natural reaction to getting into an uncertain and potentially dangerous situation. I suggest you take care of your mind and body the following days. Make yourself cozy, give yourself time to relax and do yoga or some other stress relief activity. Light a candle, listen to some music. Give yourself some time to return to a relaxed state of being.

Why are you reviving a year old thread? She hasn’t posted in months.

Old post locked

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.