Endangered-EGO

Suffering is not your fault or your doing.

15 posts in this topic

Let me be clear about what I mean:

1. Suffering is not your fault or your doing.

2. Suffering is not your fault or your doing.

3. Suffering is not your fault or your doing.

4. Suffering is not your fault or your doing.

I have 24 more points but they are redundant.

There's nothing to do about suffering, there's nothing to you could have done about it or can do in the future.

Suffering is not something you do to yourself. 

The universe doesn't have a higher purpose from your suffering.

Ask people who commited suicide.

Witness the absurd amount of torture and suffering.

You don't do that, god's will is instinctive.

If God's will wasn't instinctive, why cause suffering?

Calling it "GOOD" doesn't make it good, it's a totally different meaning. It's not feeling good.

Why don't people who claim otherwise voluntarily put themselves through torture? Just to prove a point?

Because they don't want the bad, they just call it a higher good.

Nature is instinctive.

God is not love.

Sure, however:

(a section of what I just posted in a thread in the politics section...)

Unconditional love creates (appears as) character-structures (we could conceive of each individual as a unique maze) which unconditional love can explore through. The structure can have all sorts of challenges and impediments and imperfections — this is responsible for and indeed necessary for the diversity and uniqueness of beings. However, at every step, each and every intention is literally the expression of unconditional love, which is perfect. It is only the maze which appears as imperfection, so any judgement of choices in that maze is actually just a judgement of the maze itself — since, at all times, every single choice is always just love... love choosing the most loving choice (it just can seem like a terrible choice if the maze dictates it to). So not only are all intentions good, they’re hopelessly unable to be anything other than perfect.

If you want to call the appearance of the maze God, then sure, depending on who you ask, God is imperfect. But there is only love — no need to call it God. It’s completely impersonal. In order for something to be other than love, it has to be viewed personally, but love is impersonal.

Yes there's nothing a 'you' can do about suffering because the Identification as a 'you' that suffers is the apparent issue.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

Sure, however:

Unconditional love creates (appears as) character-structures (we could conceive of each individual as a unique maze) which unconditional love can explore through. The structure can have all sorts of challenges and impediments and imperfections — this is responsible for and indeed necessary for the diversity and uniqueness of beings. However, at every step, each and every intention is literally the expression of unconditional love, which is perfect. It is only the maze which appears as imperfection, so any judgement of choices in that maze is actually just a judgement of the maze itself — since, at all times, every single choice is always just love... love choosing the most loving choice (it just can seem like a terrible choice if the maze dictates it to). So not only are all intentions good, they’re hopelessly unable to be anything other than perfect.

If you want to call the appearance of the maze God, then sure, depending on who you ask, God is imperfect. But there is only love — no need to call it God. It’s completely impersonal. In order for something to be other than love, it has to be viewed personally, but love is impersonal.

Wow this is such a beautiful articulation. ?

Feeling is guidance just as pain is, if a food makes your stomach hurt, you stop eating it. If touching hot iron burns, don't touch it. Emotional suffering is the same. It tells you when you are entertaining a thought or perspective that is not true, that is of separation. It is guidance out of love, leading you to love. It is true, it's not your fault. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 hours ago, The0Self said:

Sure, however:

4 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Feeling is guidance just as pain is, if a food makes your stomach hurt, you stop eating it. If touching hot iron burns, don't touch it. Emotional suffering is the same. It tells you when you are entertaining a thought or perspective that is not true, that is of separation. It is guidance out of love, leading you to love. It is true, it's not your fault. 

Probably just wishful thinking. Many people suffer their entire lives, only Satan would think that's love, because he enjoys it when others suffer, so for him it's love.

7 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Probably just wishful thinking. Many people suffer their entire lives, only Satan would think that's love, because he enjoys it when others suffer, so for him it's love.

Are your thoughts true? Love, feeling... is not thinking. Suffering is thinking saying it knows what feeling is and it's very bad. 

Satan doesn't think, you think for Satan to hold in place the possibility that there's a monster under the bed and that's why you're suffering. Get up, turn on the light, look under the bed. That's what actually feeling, and disregarding thoughts is, it's looking under the bed. 

There is no boogeyman, no monster under the bed, no Satan, no devil, unless you imagine it, and that makes him you.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

16 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Are your thoughts true? Love, feeling... is not thinking. Suffering is thinking saying it knows what feeling is and it's very bad. 

Satan doesn't think, you think for Satan to hold in place the possibility that there's a monster under the bed and that's why you're suffering. Get up, turn on the light, look under the bed. That's what actually feeling, and disregarding thoughts is, it's looking under the bed. 

There is no boogeyman, no monster under the bed, no Satan, no devil, unless you imagine it, and that makes him you.

Well.. and what's the evidence for all that?

Just now, Blackhawk said:

Well.. and what's the evidence for all that?

It's so evident, you miss it in your insistence on having evidence. Try it. Live like it's true. Honestly, earnestly. Then come back and tell me I'm wrong.

Evidence is only good for convictions. Convicted! Convinced! Holy shit. 

Not your fault.

Someone said, you suffer because you desire to. And it's true, no matter how bottom up is the situation, one can always choose to not let others put their fingers in your eyes. 

Singer

14™

11 hours ago, Consilience said:

Wow this is such a beautiful articulation. ?

I also like to view the mazes as all fitting together perfectly — and the apparent divide between every instance of any two of them is nothing more than the exact same singular “intention” (Goodness). So there’s no separation at all.

Edited by The0Self

It is precisely your doing that creates suffering.

It is in being that suffering stops.

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” - Goethe

"There are no bad parts" - Schwartz