DefinitelyNotARobot

More foundational psychological videos? (Like shadow work)

1 post in this topic

Our understanding of psychology is still very primitive and often lacks the big picture vision you need in order to apply it in a strategic way. I was specifically thinking about advice focusing on building a psychological foundation for this spiritual work that we do. I believe that it could really help lots of people.

I know that there are enough good channels out there that already cover these sorts of topics, but I'd like to get a more holistic big picture perspective on the human psychology. Psychology is such a foundational topic, since most (if not all) people suffer from their own psychology, that it would be beneficial for us to receive a higher perspective on stuff like for example shadow work, because taking care of such things has the power to increase the quality of your life but also to prepare your mind for deeper areas of spirituality.

It can be very difficult to navigate this area of life. Receiving a little bit of guidance, from somebody who has mapped the terrain to the extent Leo has, might end up clarifying lots of things for lots of people.

beep boop