tuckerwphotography

Construct / Ego Aware stage

29 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

@Nobody_Here That's what the book is about: how Purpose is a construct that changes through the various stages of our development, and yet looking back on our life (depending on how we articulate our Purpose) we can see how, in a way, that we were always living this Purpose. When we get to Construct Aware it all starts to break down and be deconstructed only to be later reconstructed (with lightness) at 5.5 and higher. 

I'll check out the Power course from Kim. At this point I'm mostly interested in one-on-one coaching with someone who has personally gone through this stage themself so that I can speak in a familiar language and have the insights of someone who can resonate with the challenges often presented here.

My life purposes are:

1) To help domestic violence and sexual assault survivors rebuild their lives

2) To use technology to bring people together 

I bought the book and read the section about the Construct-Aware stage. I will have to review my life and see how my purposes played a role throughout my life. I may have to review the entire book to accomplish this. Thank you for the recommendation.

10 hours ago, Intraplanetary said:

I'm thinking to buy Kim's course on Shadow. https://institute.stagesinternational.com/IntrotoShadow

I'm struggling with loneliness and that empty feeling I'm running away from.

Is loneliness and emptiness of feeling A SHADOW?

Take the free Power course before you decide. You'll understand what Stages International means by “shadow,” and you'll get a small discount on the shadow work course once you complete the free course. 

On 9/4/2021 at 3:49 AM, Nobody_Here said:

My life purposes are:

1) To help domestic violence and sexual assault survivors rebuild their lives

2) To use technology to bring people together 

I bought the book and read the section about the Construct-Aware stage. I will have to review my life and see how my purposes played a role throughout my life. I may have to review the entire book to accomplish this. Thank you for the recommendation.

That's great to hear it's resonating! Keep us posted as you continue your journey :)

On 8/30/2021 at 0:20 PM, tuckerwphotography said:

Perhaps it could even turn into a Zoom gathering of some sort.

I'm in if that happens. I am always looking for ways to meet new people.

8 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

That's great to hear it's resonating! Keep us posted as you continue your journey :)

I have combined my purposes into one: “To connect the isolated.” I admit I was very skeptical of this book initially, but I think I am shifting into 5.5, so this book came in handy. 

On 9/2/2021 at 10:26 PM, Vladimir said:

It's all just words that babble on and on, haven't you realized this is the loop you have been in this entire time? The real experience will come from your PERSONAL experience, no ONE can tell you the right way to experience what is TRUE haha.

Interesting point.

Yes words are words but one could notice how the words/perspectives are changing and impacting the environment or one could not notice and just have the environment change.  To notice that we are creating our own ability to notice and create.

On 8/31/2021 at 1:36 AM, tuckerwphotography said:

@PepperBlossoms Yes. This. Thank you. 

When did you start seeing the world in this way, and what had been your journey through this “stage”? In other words, can you construct some stuff to describe how you started realizing you construct stuff? ?

You are welcome!  I would say it all started back when my bf and I were talking about the notion of Jesus and hell, then he introduced me to a Michael Moore documentary, then to other documentaries, then to Leo's videos, then to psychedelics.  

There was all this new info that I never knew existed before and it was like - I need more!! I was addicted to videos/documentaries/books.  I bought tons of books.

I started to read/read/read, watch/watch/watch, and ask/ask/ask.  For some reason, I was asking people questions like crazy and remembering almost nothing that they were saying.

I had never been interested in information or learning before.  I then all of a sudden started having epiphanies and would talk about them with my bf.  My bf and I would discuss and he had been doing the work years before me so he would often correct me based on his perspective.

I then started writing blogs about all my thoughts and was spending (almost) every free second of my life writing blogs.

Thennn... I would say that the number 1 thing was marijuana, delta 8, and CBD (and some others that I won't mention on here for safety) - those you are just in a different mindset and make connections in ways you otherwise never did and then notice the connections you are making.

The connections are so miraculous, silly, different, unique that you can't help but pay attention to them and then you pay so much attention that you notice yourself making them.  So just watching the epistemology/timeline of how saying A leads to B.

I would just do silly stuff on them that I wouldn't otherwise do - like dance to noises, talk with funny accents and phrases, talk with palm trees, create a story about the bird jumping off the wire as if it is in a battle scene, create stories - - imagination!

the stuff is so silly and so out there that you find yourself questioning yourself and being like - why the heck did I imagine myself talking to palm trees??? you then say you were super gullible and believed they were talking with you (while on CBD) - then you look at what else you have been gullible with - (you notice - my awake self just made up the entire palm tree situation different from how it is now - I am not even asleep)

for some reason the CBD stuff increased my empathy like crazy - I would imagine myself as the spider with big legs and then I didn't want to hurt it because hey that spider is a mini human! then like, well we as humans treat spiders horribly in today's society - we just kill bugs when we see them.  what else do we treat horribly?? we treat immigrants horribly!! why do we treat immigrants horribly?  because the law and politics says they are "illegal".  well why did we say they were illegal?

I guess it is just asking questions about stuff you overlooked and never asked questions about before.  making connections to things.

also just having other people who like to talk about their perspective that is quite interesting/nuanced/beautiful.  Or being interested in the golden nuggets of reality - someone says something and you find something peculiar and dive in more on that and question on it.

also being in a safe enough environment to be silly and think of any thought

creating a keen sense of "logic" - noticing when people are portraying assumptions as truth and not realizing that those are really just assumptions

taking a deep look at assumptions - may, could instead of is

I am still super gullible and fall for my thoughts/emotions all the time.  I also am kinda forgetful so I forget stuff that I "realized" and then have to re-realize it - so even though I would realize that palm trees don't drink alcohol or have chats, in the moment, I forgot, and then I remembered that they don't do that....

having a context aware bf (and watching leo) really helped the most probably as he would point stuff out with my thinking and society's thinking all the time - so it made it easier to notice stuff.

my first experience - I had 1 weed gummy before getting to the airport and while on the plane, it felt like I was flying on a dragon while being at a Mexican Restaurant while also seeing cartoons when my eyes were closed.. I guess just the craziness and silliness of the trips and how the mind creates these crazy experiences that you are experiencing; or another one where the palm tree's marks turned into eyeballs

or my emotions and my sadness - and how I am making myself sad and I am making my own problems (because what is keeping me from being sad other than myself?) what is saying that something is a problem other than me? but to even say it is a problem - 

to observe one's words, language, tone, posture - to observe everything and notice how what we do impacts what we think and what we think impacts what we do!!

Edited by PepperBlossoms

to notice how we make connections and say that one thing is related to another.

to say that an airplane's turbulence is like flying on a dragon which must be turbulent and since we are sitting in the airplane, it is like we are sitting on the dragon.

it can be easier to notice sometimes more when they are outlandish - kinda like how we wake up from the dream sometimes when something is outlandish.

but to even say that something is outlandish! I only say it is outlandish to fly on a dragon as I have never seen anyone or myself do it other than in books and movies.