Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
billytblack

LSD Trip report; Illusion of Time

2 posts in this topic

TRIP REPORT:

WHAT: LSD 1.5 quarter-inch Tabs

Had 2 beers before and stayed sitting down on a couch for most of it.

Alright, I had not planned this one beforehand, compared to my previous trips. I was at a friend's party and the host proposed LSD to us. Since I had had a couple psilocybin experiences under my belt, I thought why not try a tiny dose and see what it does. I am aware that a situation like this (with people/strangers) is really not ideal and frankly bad to be in if you've never tried anything like this before. But I felt comfortable. So the host gave me and my friends a quarter-inch tab. I have no idea how much that is... but as the host was probably already tripping hard, he gave me a second smaller dose without noticing the error.. and because I was starting to feel tipsy, I accepted. Now I want to make sure to mention; this is not how to do it right!!

A couple things happened during the.. oh my god 8 LONG HOURS trip. But I'll only talk about one thing.

At some point, I became the witness of what I would call: the collapse of the illusion of time. It became clear, so damn clear, that time is an illusion. There never was a past and never will be a future. Therefore, the only place to be is Here and Now. There are no other possible possibilities haha. Then came the realization that if I can only be Here and Now; there are also no possibilities for death. Yes physical death perhaps, but I (the capital I) can't die. Death is not even a thing, just another illusion; where else would I go haha. If this body goes, I'll be right back Here (as presence not the body). There is only Here.. and that is good news!

Then I got distracted by some friend. I also experienced my self as being the music, being the room, being the space in which everything happens.

Anyway, that is it for this one. It happened 6 months ago, but though I'd post it anyway. I'll probably post other experiences with microdosing mushroom and THC while meditation and releasing(see Lester Levenson+David Hawkins). I just also enrolled in Leo's course on life purpose, so I may write about it as well :D

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Edited by billytblack