Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris_at_the_ridge

Showing Appreciation for Leo

6 posts in this topic

Just wanted to express some appreciation for Leo and the dedication to assisting others.

I've recently watched some of the more popular youtube "critiques" of him and explored the comment sections as well.

I'm feeling great compassion for the man as I see him being misunderstood by many individuals.

Love you Leo!

We are all taking him for granted.he is one of the very few selfhelp guru who is not corrupt and money hungry

Edited by asifarahim

He's a truly remarkable guy, no doubt about it. Like a force of nature, I swear.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

3 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

He's a truly remarkable guy, no doubt about it. Like a force of nature, I swear.

Agreed!

Thank you GOD for being the character Leo ??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

More value on his channel than any other I've seen. Most critiques probably coming from a place of jealousy. 

Yes, I would like to thank him for the videos about survival and fear. It has been the key for the rest of things. All the super advanced topics he talked about came clear when I worked on my survival mechanisms and it's tool, fear. All the work now is just flowing easily and I'm enjoying my life.

However knowing him he doesn't like to read this kind of posts because he doesn't want to depend on outside aproval or that his happiness/work could depend on the comments he received. I remember one of his videos where he talked that he was a bit sorry for not being grateful for all the great comments we posted.