28 cm unbuffed

Coaching - How To Start

7 posts in this topic

Hi. I think that right now I have tons of knowledge and experience and I would love to start coaching people to: 

1. Get some kind of experience in teaching self-development

2. Create a side hustle that could help me to make money (so I can leave 9-5 and do my purpose full time).

I have a YouTube channel, that I think in time might become my "brand" icon from which I can gain clients, but that might take some time to grow, and I would prefer to get some kind of income and experience right away.

Do any of you guys know how it's possible to start with something like that from scratch?

Thank you in advance for your answers! ;)

Ok

so you need to build a community that are interested in that - Facebook group/YT Channel/WhatsApp groups/Instagram and maybe even TikTok.

Then upload really good content 

people will send you a message they want your help and pay you for that.

You need to create skills like: Marketing, Simple Business skills, Sales, and more.. read some books and find mentors for that.

If you want, you can start with a small group of friends and coach them, be very good and they will send their friends too. Than it will grow.

It takes time and effort. It won’t happen overnight.

Leo has some great books on these topics and also great videos.

I also recommend to study some NLP (I am NLP Master) and there are some very good techniques for coaching.
Good luck!

I have a YouTube channel already, as I mentioned, which will probably take some time to grow and build an audience.

I also started a blog today, which might help with time. 

I bought Leo's book list, which of his books do you mean, can you pm me its title? I've already read like top 5 from the marketing category

@28 cm unbuffed Realistically you need to complete a coach training program. You have no idea how to coach people without that.

Once you have the coaching skills, then it's all about finding clients.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There are affiliated websites i have seen where you have a list of coaches and people can find you there.  I think you have to pay the website a fee or something and they put you there. For example if i write : "Coaching in Belgium, i can find such a website". It includes relationship, career coaching etc. People can also leave you reviews there to help your reputation. Could be a good way to start. The coaching market is not very saturated i think (at least where i live, idk about other countries) so people will find you if they search a bit.

Maybe also not charge a lot in the beginning to make yourself a better option for people that may not afford it a lot. I find coaching prices to be ridiciously overpicked (300 euros for a session like wtf).

Edited by Karmadhi

Check out Russ Ruffino content, he has a great training program for coaches who want to get clients

It's pretty expensive tho, but will definitely save you years of trial and error in marketing and sales + its all about attracting high-ticket clients, which is nice if you want live from coaching

Good luck!

The coaches I've all spoken to have said: 

Step 1: Find a training program that resonates with you and complete it. 

iPEC are now offering remote training at the moment.