Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wildflower

The end Singularity

6 posts in this topic

Do you think the Universe is converging towards a singularity of self awakening.

I noticed through my experiences, a single human ego-self doesn't have the capacity to self realise to the Absolut Ultimate - the destruction of the universe - this is the one evidence against Leo's hardcore solipsistic view for me.

You cannot as a ego-self end the universe, this is a feature not a bug. God is converging towards a singularity of total connectedness and unity within the contents of conciousness, this is obvious

The singularity is you.

Don't look for the singularity within the finite contents of your dream.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

But Leo as you said in your outrageous experiments video, you thought you could have ended the universe and everything in it, but you didnt, why do you think this is?

Edited by wildflower

@wildflower attachments to the dream of course. I can only speculate, but I presume he's talking about his dream which also happens to be the entire Universe.

5 hours ago, wildflower said:

But Leo as you said in your outrageous experiments video, you thought you could have ended the universe and everything in it, but you didnt, why do you think this is?

That aligns with what I said here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The singularity is you.

Don't look for the singularity within the finite contents of your dream.

@Leo GuraIn my experience, which I don´t know if you share, there is indeed our True Nature, which I could call the trascendental Awareness, and then there´s the observed contents of the dream. In the contents of the dream you won´t find Truth Itself, but they can be aligned with the knowledge of the Trascendental Awareness or not. In the incarnating process, finite, dreamed up beings can be connected to Source Awareness or be detached from It. The meaning of incarnation can only be to dream characters who are everytime more conscious and atuned to Source.

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com