ivankiss

The Script

263 posts in this topic

I've been led to a source of information that challenged my current perspective on manifestation. I think the process can be much more effortless, easy and joyful, than I previously understood.

Essentially; I will be writing/telling my own story here. The purpose of doing this, is to create, or, align with a desired reality, and in that process master 'my manifestation skills'. Master thought, visualisation, focus, and more. The benefits are endless. Also; it should be hella fun.

I'm starting with a completely blank canvas - if you will. Everything will be designed from scratch. 

The Bridge/The Waiting Room

Scripting the reality which will represent a 'waiting room' of some sort. It will serve as a bridge between my CR and DR. The purpose of constructing this 'bridge' or 'waiting room', is to make the jump smaller, and easier. More convenient.

It is also possible to look at this reality as a station between my current reality and my desired reality. In a sense; this is an act of aligning myself with my DR. Getting closer to it. Matching its frequency.

I aim to avoid over-scripting. I want to leave plenty of room for my character to move around and explore. Even if it's just a waiting room.

Another way to look at this work: Self-hypnosis.

The Script:

I am receiving an X amount of money from my previous job, that I recently quit. It's a decent amount. I am also receiving all the funds that I withdraw from my trading account, as well as some other, unexpected money. It's more than enough for the investment this new chapter requires.

I can choose between several new job opportunities. I pick the one that pays me nice money, preferably is located on a hot spot of the city and attracts plenty of hot, cool, young people. The tips are nice, too. I get along with my coworkers, and work under good conditions. Not too much, not too little.

I invest into my trading account an X amount of money, and get back to milking the market. Quitting the job becomes an option.

Moving will be an option, too. I may find a very cool place for myself, in the heart of the city. But, it's just an option. It is not a must.

The character keeps pretty much all of his previous qualities. Those are now grounded and stabilized. The mind and the heart are integrated into the gut. One with the breath.

Some shadowy skin is shed.

Expanded awareness on thought, sensation, perception. Deepened understanding of reality. Deepened gratitude and appreciation for life. Humility. Respect. Love and Wisdom. Courage. Risk. Strategy. Will. Passion. Power. Fire. Fun. Curiosity. Open-mindedness.

Calm like a bomb.

Both a sweetheart and a badass.

Music stars going, too. I start releasing hot singles, pretty consistently. I also collaborate with talented local musicians, here and there.

Going out and socializing quite a lot. But not so much that it de-stabilizes the system/equation, and/or causes great misalignments in relation to DR.

Love life is open and up to the character to decide. However; big commitments are not the smartest idea in this transitional phase. Plenty of opportunities for hook-ups though.

I am healthy and am hitting the gym,  consistently. I am eating a lot more and rapidly getting closer to my desired bodyweight and shape.

I am in touch with my spirituality and am starting to discover cool, new abilities, skills and talents. Perhaps even hobbies and passions.

Some new experiences with psychedelics, too.

I am enjoying writing a lot, on numerous different topics. Self-expression is easy and comes naturally. A book becomes an option. And perhaps an opportunity, as well.

The rest... is more or less blank, or; unscripted.

The key to accessing this reality is landing that nice job. That is my entry - if you will.

Some oscillation and/or turbulence is expected. Locking in, however, will be very satisfactory.

Although I have been constructing my DR for a long time in my mind; a lot of the deep, detal-filled scripting will take place within the waiting room. The picture will become much clearer. 

Looking forward to it, very much!

Frequency, Alignment and The Path

I built a nice momentum in these past few months. Resonance is high.

Hours upon hours of 'inner work'. Blood, sweat and tears. It was intense, but I can now confidently say, that I'm ready for the next chapter. The upgrade/glow up will be wild!

The relation between my CR, WR and DR is satisfactory, too. The gaps are not too big. It's totally doable. All three realities are in alignment with each-other. Parallel. They share a lot of the same information. The frequency that I'm currently embodying, or anchoring, is a similar vibratory signature as both my WR and DR.

Time and distance are a question-mark, but that only adds to the thrill of the storyline. Looking from the mountaintop, the journey is a simple, straight line. But once I descend into the character and immerse; the ride could get wild and unpredictable. It can look like anything.

My guiding system is basically the breath, thought and sensation. Paying attention to any whispers and/or nudges, from 'above'. Synchronicities, etc. In tune with my intuition. Chest and gut are connected and communicate with one-another. All other major vortex areas are active and in alignment with each-other, too.

Senses are sharper. Visualization is getting much clearer and easier. Imagination is set free. A healthy dose of madness. Virtuoso. Genius. Revolutionary. One of a kind. And very, very hot.

Access to rational thought, logic, common sense. Deep emotional intelligence. Little to no filters. The perceiver is the perceived. Construct-aware. In a sense; a magician. Access to 'nondual awareness'. Conscious of collective belief systems; acting with respect towards and being mindful of those (most of the time). Spirit of a rebel, yet quite down to earth. A perfect blend of fun and exciting, and smart and peaceful. Well-spoken, outgoing, honest, direct, confident, assertive. Great sense of humor and tons of passion. Big heart, cleaver, sharp and open mind. Access to infinite intelligence, or 'Godhead' - anytime, anywhere. In love with Being. Life.

Rules are constructed, followed and broken.

Thy Will Be Done.

A symbol of this crucial transition and transformation will be a cute, little tattoo on my neck. It signifies an ending of a cycle, a completion of a circle, a rebirth, and more.

Should be getting it one of these days.

Excited!

09d29e077f15bcbab6616ce6aeec5e00.jpg

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

The relation between my CR, WR and DR is satisfactory, too.

What does CR, WR, and DR mean? I'm guessing CR means current reality and DR means dream reality but I'm not sure 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Accelerations/decelerations occur at will. Some turbulence is only natural. However; I'm working on taming the dynamics.

I can live fast and wild, but also appreciate stillness, solitude and silence. Velocity and accent is a matter of choice. Preference.

The work is done both in a linear and nonlinear fashion. Depending on who's looking.

Most of the oscillations on the emotional spectrum are occurring at will, too - for the purpose of having a diverse, colourful experience. Some happen spontaneously, unexpectedly.

Awareness is maintained throughout.

Crystallization of desired vibratory signatures has been initiated 2+ years ago. My understanding of the process is not quite complete. But, I've had many deep insights.

It could be said, that there is a transformation, taking place on a 'molecular' level. It comes with the shift. From subject-object awareness, to nondual awareness. From carbon based-anatomy, to crystal-based. It's just Light penetrating deeper into my being.

It is a script, yes. A code. But that does not mean the experience is not valid.

DNA activations and upgrades are initiated. Both major and minor vortex areas are activated. Massive downloads, straight from The Tree Of Knowledge. Radiance. Pure Light.

Crystallization of the WR is in process. Some small percentage of the DR is already crystallized, too. 

Looking from above though; it's all said and done, already.

Ascending and descending at will. It is possible to get lost, but impossible to not be found. The Breath is always a direct path to The Heavens.

I can sense I'm being assisted from above, but no direct contact has taken place yet, as far as my awareness now reaches.

Spirit guides, multi and trans dimensional entities/beings, as all else, are recognized as The One and only True Self. All is a reflection, an extension, an alteration, a distortion.

Fear is not feared. It acts as a part of the guiding mechanism. 

I AM THE LIGHT - THE LIGHT I AM

3, 6, 9, and 11 have been popping out a lot.

Tons of synchronicities.

Currently living on the 3rd floor, my apartment number is 11.

Very cool.

It is a beautiful, bright day. Colours are alive, vibrant. The wind is gently blowing. Absorbing that yummy Sunlight.

Love walking meditations and contemplation.

Third eye is charging. Body relaxing.

Unexpected money #1 received. It came out of nowhere. The timing could not be more perfect. Pure, divine orchestration.

Going to treat myself with a nice meal now.

Detachment is effortles and happens at will.

Attachment is not feared or resisted.

There are wants, wishes and desires, and the willingness and courage to go after those. However; if I see that I keep running into a brickwall, I recognize the message and reorient.

Incorporating short daily meditations with a metronome. Aligning my breathing pattern with a desired pulse. 

120bpm is to be used as basis. It's great for daily operations. Focus. Alertness. Wakefulness.

For deeper work; slower tempos do the trick. Scripting, programming, coding, contemplating, visualizing... All of that occurs on slower/longer waves. It's literally deeper.

Ratios may change, too. Especially when it comes to accessing higher states.

Generally;

1 for 1 is great for presence, focus, immersion.

1 inhale 2 exhale is diving deeper. It's great for relaxing the system.

2 inhale 1 exhale is great for getting the system running. In a sense, it's acceleration.

Of course; the pattern can look like anything, and can be synchronized with any tempo. Depending on what one wishes to achieve.

The purpose of doing all this, is to, quite simply put, bend time - if you will. To step in and out of various, perceived timelines, more smoothly and effortlessly. To master jumping.

This may not be something one hears often; but it is possible for me to get 'too conscious'. And I don't want that. Not in this phase.

There is a time and space for super-consciousness. As nonsensical as that may sound.

I actually wish to be deluded to a certain degree. Becoming too conscious, first thing in the morning, during my meditation session - for example - would mess with my storyline. My character. My play. It would ruin the party.

We don't want that. Especially not now. Now is the time to be active, alive and vibrant. Plenty of time to chill on a mountaintop, later.

You are the owner, operator
You are the designated driver
The captain and the crew
The I, I see in you
This is your world and you its master

Brother
This is your dominion
When will you embrace and love your kingdom

You are the self-made liberator
You are the heart-wave generator
From death into the new
The I, I see in you
You are the light accelerator

Brother
This is your dominion

I am the self-made liberator
I am the alpha and omega

Brother
This is your dominion

Imagination is indistinguishable from Truth.

The Script is more than just a story. It is pure magic at play. As well as high science.

These words that I'm programming into my subconscious mind, are actually light-codes, vibrational patterns that are key to activating this transformation.

What I think of, focus upon, radiate through... eventually, has no other option but to 'materialize' right before my eyes, become tangible and experiental. In a sense; I am only grounding thought into denser forms of light. Slower frequencies appear and feel solid. But it's all just Light, no matter how you slice it. Beautiful, divine, Infinitely intelligent Light. Dancing for itself.

Tomorrow is another day, full of opportunities. I feel great about this transition. I might just charm my way into an awesome, new workplace. Some action with the ladies would be nice, too.

Later, I have not much in mind. The usual. Music, chill, some socialization, inner work.

Rest is open.

Trading money came in, sooner than I expected. Feeling abundant. Remaining open for more money to fly in, out of nowhere. Because, why not. It happened once, I'm sure it can happen many more times.

God is gracious.

That's literally my name.

Currently walking across the city centre.

Man... What a beautiful city. What a lovely day. Dreamy.

I'm walking by all these fancy spots. Some resonate more, some less. However; I'm not in hunt mode right now. Observing, soaking in, visualizing.

Enjoying this wonderful weather. The temperature could not be more perfect.

Gliding.