BlackPhil

Would like a more detailed take on what happens after physical death (pref by Leo)

96 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, This said:

I must have a level of consciousness of a snail

That's a wise observation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a wise observation.

There you go! ?

12 hours ago, The0Self said:

@BlackPhil Yeah I agree with everything you said pretty much. And yes I had those experiences. Also past-life experiences. Wasn’t claiming there isn’t a Law of One style reincarnation game in play somehow, it’s just that it’s not really relevant for awakening, and further revelations of unconditional love and no separation (quite beyond mere past-life experiences) prompted me to somehow talk about how rebirth is not the ultimate truth anyway, regardless of how relatively true it is.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't forget. Death does not exist at the level of awakening.

Death only exists as a hallucination at low levels of consciousness.

Stop wasting time thinking about hallucinations. Hallucinations are endless.

I think learning more about these things could be relevant for ones awakening though. Because of the fact that most people simply wont achieve full awakening during their current lifetime I think having a clue of wether or not their progress towards it atleast in some way stays with them in the potential next ones can play a great role in how they approach the work right now.

If everyone becomes fully awake after physical death whats the point of even putting any real effort towards it during your current short experience as human?

Memento mori - contemplating your death, is one of the most transformative spiritual practices imo.
I have learned so much and have had many awakenings through this.
You can't avoid it or go around it, you have to go through it.

12 minutes ago, Loba said:

Memento mori - contemplating your death, is one of the most transformative spiritual practices imo.

I have an opposite practice: contemplating that my death is imaginary.

Even more powerful ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You guys don't have some guns to polish, or some bows to tense? ?

Singer

14™

I don't think you can stay in the Absolute Infinity/Absolute Godhead forever, ever. I think you will always keep getting "unlightened".

But yeah.. I don't know if you ever get there even temporary, or if it even exists. I don't know anything.

Edited by Blackhawk

Hilarious claims around here. Good skills for origami ?

Singer

14™

@Leo Gura

You also have two videos showing people how to practice memento mori. :) 

Through going into my fears of physical death, and facing them I have the same sorts of awakenings on the illusory nature of death.  Just not the being God myself one, this hasn't happened yet.  But I can intuit a technical process that happens after the body dies, and beings from beyond time have given me info about the nature of death as well.

The soul seems to go through a process after death that reflects their beliefs and knowledge, karma and the like - so how you die and what you know about it will have value.  For someone like you, you might not have a lot of karma and other things to keep you here for another round because you are already so knowledgeable on what God is in the firstplace. 

But there is something there.
I can look at "death", which seems to be life as well.  And pull stuff from it in a certain state, like a rabbit out of a hat or something due to serious sickness back in 2017, I opened that channel up.

Have you studied reincarnation or any of that?  It's pretty interesting actually.  I've decided to reincarnate a few more times just because I would leave without knowing enough in this life.  There's so much to learn about.  You can develop siddhis from going into deep study and delving into one's personal hang ups about death.

@Goldzilla Not really, most of them are quite ordinary claims.

@Goldzilla Thanks - it just sort of developed itself when I was contemplating and trying to get back to the state where all just 'is' right now and everything is more illuminated and had gotten close.
That happens frequently to me and it just sort of develops itself in that state when I'm inspired.  I am not enlightened and still have a lot of shadow to work through before that happens.  But I can get an idea of what the difference in state is when the ego is shed... for a time.  There is that knowing there of the direction I need to go in, and the experience of no death - but I just don't have the "I am the all" experience quite yet, usually I experience other souls around me and stuff like that, so in Leo's awakening video on where to place it, it's like advanced beginner.  There is so so sooooo much more to learn.
So it is supposed to sort of represent my soul becoming awake just during that time. 

wnUk5xA.jpg

Kind of like the sluffing off of the mental and emotional layers, and what was left was just spirit, or shakti, or whatever the energy that comes from feminine creativity is, the one that changes shapes a lot, has it's own consciousness and causes events to unfold in a certain way in order to express itself.  Kundalini perhaps?  I'm still in the process of understanding it.  It's the knowledge that comes through after death acceptance, like in between the lines of the words you use for an object, the illumination of it just being what it is.  

giphy.gif
Like being very focused on an art project, and the self is gone and flow just takes over, muscle memory, inspiration and it is like being moved by a creative spirit.
It doesn't happen to me too often though, and fizzles out after a week or two and then I have to wait for the cup to fill up and focus on other things during down time.

Edited by Loba

I don't see the reason why God would dream up a different end-goal/destination after death. It seems to me that when i die, or when a snail dies it ends up in the same place. And then you dream again. 

4 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I don't see the reason why God would dream up a different end-goal/destination after death. It seems to me that when i die, or when a snail dies it ends up in the same place. And then you dream again. 

the only reason would be to admit that the ego is not a silly imaginary thought, but something real. an energetic pattern. Just as the physical body is a pattern that orders matter, programmed to be from the embryo, the ego is a karmic pattern. it has innate characteristics and attracts its own circumstance. life is a kind of evolutionary process, not an amusement park as they say. the unreleased ego, upon death, transmits its pattern to another ego that begins. the substance of both is the same as that of the snail, it is reality, but the form remains, until it frees itself

@Loba I just wanted to say, you posted a lot of great resources/videos on this thread, thanks a lot they really helped me! Especially that death scene from 'Enter the Void' movie. People always call that a junkie movie, but I think it has some interesting takes on experiences after death, etc.

Also, nice signature btw :)

Release me.

3 minutes ago, John Doe said:

@Loba I just wanted to say, you posted a lot of great resources/videos on this thread, thanks a lot they really helped me! Especially that death scene from 'Enter the Void' movie. People always call that a junkie movie, but I think it has some interesting takes on experiences after death, etc.

Also, nice signature btw :)

Hi John, I am glad to head that they helped you.  I love that scene, it kind of comforts me in a way, it's a pretty good movie.  An old roommate showed it to me one night, he always had strange movies like this.

Thank you! :D