Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peo

I want to move to a different country/city

14 posts in this topic

I am currently living in Norway, but i want to move to a different country/city. One of the main reason i want to move is to get to a bigger city, where i can pratice -pick-up. Also here in Norway i only have accsess to drugs like MDMA, weed, LSD and shrooms. I can't get access to drugs like 2C-B, DPT, 5meo or even DMT. Also sometimes my source runs dry and i have to wait weeks or even months to get more. 

I have some criteria a country needs to meet before i want to move there:

1. High standerds of living.

2. Easy access to drugs (if this question is not allowed then you can look at 3)

3. Chill drug law (decriminalized/legallized)

4. Great city to do pick-up in.

5, Worlwide, but i prefer country in Europe

Any suggestions?

Sounds like a bad idea to move to a different country (from Norway) because of pick-up and drugs.

Your life would probably get worse.

Just my opinion.

Lamo?? you live in Norway. That's one of the absolute best countries you could possibly live in, where do you want to go??

Chill drug laws? Idk, Maybe the Netherlands, do your research. They have beautiful girls tho.

Moving from Norway because of girls and drugs sounds pretty immature to me, but you do you.

if you wanna move out of norway then try out chernobyl 

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

44 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

if you wanna move out of norway then try out chernobyl 

Are you trying to be funny or something? Chernobyl is a abandoned city. I would like more serious answers if you don't mind

Come to Berlin! I actually wanna move to Norway at some point, at least it's a long held idea in my mind. You just move into my flat, I'm taking yours :P 

9 hours ago, Peo said:

Are you trying to be funny or something? Chernobyl is a abandoned city. I would like more serious answers if you don't mind

If you think norway is a country that you should leave then you deserve an abandoned city! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Great music in Northern Europe places like Norway, Finland and a few more i think.

Chernobyl is an open-sky trash site, more like countries where music is forbiden, for example...

3 hours ago, Wilhelm44 said:

Amsterdam

That is where i am considering to move to, but i is the city good for pick-up do you think?

2 hours ago, Peo said:

That is where i am considering to move to, but i is the city good for pick-up do you think?

Lots of cities are good places for pickup. I'm curious, why are Norwegian cities not good for pickup in your opinion ?

25 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

why are Norwegian cities not good for pickup in your opinion ?

Oslo is great, but Bergen is only a 200 000 population city. Also in Bergen it usually rains a lot, so people will then stay inside. Oslo i feel like is the only good city you can do pick-up in Norway. I would prefer to do pick-up in bigger city like 800 000+ population. Other city that i hear is pretty great is also Stockholm.