Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ertopolice

UPDATE..so newbie females can learn from this. Moving on.

27 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura It's definitely one of the biggest principles about life that one of the attachment. So true. Too much content that I've view but when it came action seems I failed in not controlling this "neediness" thing for this particular guy. Lesson learn. I think I'd go again to focus on my growth and journey and listen to my feminine..seems i acted a bit alpha, but it's a big deal for me trying to get attracted towards someone both physical and intellectual. That was the reason of my neediness and "pressure" i guess

Reading sex and investment. I did not understand what you said.

@Bando I will assume this is as the advice for the guys...practice, practice, practice..fail, fail, fail...and fail EARLY

@PepperBlossoms That's my view on it but as @Emerald say...the natural thing is the male to pursue. By this I can confirm that this guy was in his masculine and I was in my masculine aswelll...so there the dispatch....

but i insist i would have let my feminine show out in an hypothetical 2nd date...but it's over now.

On 30/08/2021 at 3:28 AM, Emerald said:

So, the worst thing you can do is pursue him and make it too easy for him.

This is so funny to me, as this is a textbook male pickup/dating success principle. 

Such theories suggest that if two people are attracted to each other, they should just meet and never talk again haha. 

1 hour ago, Mada_ said:

This is so funny to me, as this is a textbook male pickup/dating success principle. 

Such theories suggest that if two people are attracted to each other, they should just meet and never talk again haha. 

@PepperBlossoms @Bando

You mean it's a pointless game to keep it cold an acting hard to get? i understand the polarity issue and that stuff but in the end if a female for whatever reason is attracted towards a guy and keep is moderate in her pursuing/chasing/ contacting..it could work. In an ideal world would be as stated..

23 hours ago, ertopolice said:

You mean it's a pointless game to keep it cold an acting hard to get?

I don't think it is pointless at all, I just think it is funny that both parties are given the same advice; don't be needy/play hard to get. 

In my experience neediness will drive people away like a horrible smell would, but no girl has ever asked me on a date. Someone's obviously got to push the relationship forwards.

Perhaps this is one of those paradoxes of personal development Leo talks about. 

On 9/1/2021 at 1:41 AM, Mada_ said:

No, it’s not that extreme. The leaning back that women can do is far more subtle.

But the pick up strategies you mentioned might work because they get a guy to shift into his feminine so that women shift into masculine pursuer mode. So, the polarity flips and still creates attraction.

And that way, she pursues him and not the other way around. And this gets him access to easy sex because he has the feminine magnetism working for him.

An example of a man using feminine energy to get women would be someone like Dan Bilzerian who uses feminine energy and being to get lots of sex with women. He just cultivates a social circle (also feminine) where there are more women around than men. And this creates an environment where women shift into their masculine pursuer mode to get male attention just because there’s more competition.

But most women won’t really be satisfied when they’re in masculine pursuer mode. They’ll just get hooked on the man in his feminine being mode and run themselves into the ground… all while not arousing the deeper drive for love and commitment in the man.

But if the woman remains in her feminine power and leans back a little, she creates a space for the man to pursue. And this creates the feminine magnetism.

If a woman leans forward into her masculine pursuer mode, it will repel men who are in their masculine pursuer mode and she’ll get attention from low investment men who are fine with hanging out for a bit and having sex… but won’t invest any deeper than that.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Pro tip: take straight guys advice with a bucket load of salt. People usually lack introspection. What a guy says he likes and what actually attracts him are often not the same thing, even the opposite as well sometimes.

Applies the other way around also. 

Edited by Spiral

@Mada_ True. Having watched a bit of content for both audiciendes it's curious about the tip regarding staying away from seen needy. 

@Emerald Very nice explanation and important things to care about. I did not stop to think than a man on his feminine would no commit after all..so it's no point after all getting a guy not on his masculine/commited/purposeful side