bmcnicho

How to Know if You’ve Reached True Stage Yellow

27 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mememe said:

no, yellow has characteristics. there are def differences in personal development and personality typical tendency either towards the yellowish red colour spectrum or the turquoisish green colour spectrum and also leadership types in these aspects. if you were understanding what i‘m talking about you would be probably in yellow, at least mindset wise. the colors are not only mindsets they are systems thinking/interactive abilities, too. or do you think there are no red personality types? i was not saying that it‘s impossible to evolve from a blue/orange type towards more green and maybe step into visionary success oriented yellow (with the ability to integrate green thinking). but you know even understanding the spiral is relative at least to phenomenological observations. it also does not mean that yellowish people feel really good in orange jobs, they either change the job or they move towards other opportunities.

No, from my study of Graves' system, I am confident there are no "yellow personality types." The Stages are vMemes and not personalities. Any personality can be in any stage; there's no relationship between personality type and a person or culture's location on the Spiral.

I agree that people in Yellow would not feel comfortable in a culture or a job that had an Orange focus.

3 hours ago, Nobody_Here said:

No, from my study of Graves' system, I am confident there are no "yellow personality types." The Stages are vMemes and not personalities. Any personality can be in any stage; there's no relationship between personality type and a person or culture's location on the Spiral.

I agree that people in Yellow would not feel comfortable in a culture or a job that had an Orange focus.

yes, ok if you want to stick very bluish to the graves model while ignoring that people have either tendencies to be more self centered vs being a bit more group oriented in their inborn personality, or more choleric vs sanguinic you could say there is no such thing as a personality type at all, so why giving them colours in the first place? ;)
so partially it is true, there is no such thing as a fixed colour setting, but when people arrive on earth through birth, they have already a preset condition which allows them to settle better in one or another colour and without the attempt to learn they would probably settle in one colour without ever developing towards another stage. healthy stage development during childhood is supported by ontogenetic/phylogenetic programs and educative stage development. a grown up personality has a predeveloped set of colours. why would anyone recommend to selfactualize in stages if it was not like that? even your family members leave an imprint of their colour setting in your memory and partially in your behavior.

Edited by mememe

8 hours ago, mememe said:

yes, ok if you want to stick very bluish to the graves model while ignoring that people have either tendencies to be more self centered vs being a bit more group oriented in their inborn personality, or more choleric vs sanguinic you could say there is no such thing as a personality type at all, so why giving the colours in the first place? ;)
so partially it is true, there is no such thing as a fixed colour setting, but when people arrive on earth through birth, they have already a preset condition which allows them to settle better in one or another colour and without the attempt to learn they would probably settle in one colour without ever developing towards another stage. healthy stage development during childhood is supported by ontogenetic/phylogenetic programs and educative stage development. a grown up personality has a predeveloped set of colours. why would anyone recommend to selfactualize in stages if it was not like that? even your family members leave an imprint of their colour setting in your memory and partially in your behavior.

Where are you getting this from? This is not the the theory at all. 

The "success" part of stage orange and stage yellow is radically different. Stage yellow types are seeking to maximise their potential as a human being. Stage orange just wants money, sex, status. Stage orange will buy useless crap like designer clothes, fancy cars, etc. Stage yellow is usually less materialistic, and more minimalistic. 

2 hours ago, Nobody_Here said:

Where are you getting this from? This is not the the theory at all. 

what if the colours are a bit of a legend for spiral synesthesia for people who can read their code? it does not have to stick to the theory if its very plausible that there are almost no prime colours in nature.

there is also no guarantee for personal development to always just go up the spiral - that‘s why it is a dynamics, in an orange society you will probably have all other colours backdropping into orange from time to time.

Edited by mememe

1 hour ago, mememe said:

what if the colours are a bit of a legend for spiral synesthesia for people who can read their code? it does not have to stick to the theory if its very plausible that there are almost no prime colours in nature.

there is also no guarantee for personal development to always just go up the spiral - that‘s why it is a dynamics, in an orange society you will probably have all other colours backdropping into orange from time to time.

Sorry, I don't respond to word salad.