Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Synnergy

Sean Hannity slams Biden's 'disastrous decision' over Afghanistan crisis

7 posts in this topic

Hello.

The Afghanistan situation is now a disaster.

I don't know how to assess what is happening there.

@Synnergy 

There is no way this is an accident or a mistake. I could elaborate but then I'd be called a conspiracy theorist. 

Hopefully the left and right put down their ego, and unite to form a new political paradigm. Not only for America's sake, but for the worlds sake. 

3 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

Hopefully the left and right put down their ego, and unite to form a new political paradigm. Not only for America's sake, but for the worlds sake. 

I can not fathom how in the world could people vote for Joe Biden... I can not comprehend that. It is beyond me. It is beyond my faculty of reason.

I warned my friends not to vote for Joe Biden. They didn't listen.

The Biden administration instilled so much fear not only in the people of Afghanistan but in the entire world.

Our allies are no longer trusting us.

Biden has been warned repeatedly not to withdrawal so many troops at once from Afghanistan. He was warned about the US military equipment that was left behind, meaning that it will fall into the hands of the Taliban, a known terrorist group. And now it did!

The Pentagon and several military generals are warning again that another terrorist attack will likely happen in the next days.

I would prefer a president with provocative tweets than an incompetent, demented man.

The left doesn't understand that human beings are still mammals and that people respond to strength, not diplomacy.

I'm enraged.

Edited by Synnergy

@Synnergy

6 hours ago, Synnergy said:

Hello.

The Afghanistan situation is now a disaster.

I don't know how to assess what is happening there.

The assessment is a bit simpler, Afghanistan is undergoing a change in rulership, and now the native culture in that region is transitioning to take over Afghanistan while American forces are leaving. This creates a vacuum that intitiates an incentive for not just Taliban, but ISIS and other groups to rule over the population, that is a mix of stage purple to red and blue values, with red to blue style of government, basically a typical authoritarian regime. Yes, there will be some fighting between tjose groups, but soon it'll settle down and the group with the matching value system of the population will rule over it.

The only disaster is mostly in Afghanistan, as that is undergoing the transition. This is merely embarrassing for the American collective ego politically and ideologically in terms of how other countries view Athe USA, but the overall negative impact on America is little. But in Afghanistan it is relatively higher.

The other factor that could escalate this is if and when China or Russia steps in to aquire Afghanistan as part of their territory.

@Synnergy

7 minutes ago, Synnergy said:

I can not fathom how in the world could people vote for Joe Biden... I can not comprehend that. It is beyond me. It is beyond my faculty of reason.

I warned my friends not to vote for Joe Biden. They didn't listen.

The Biden administration instilled so much fear not only in the people of Afghanistan but in the entire world.

Our allies are no longer trusting us.

Biden has been warned repeatedly not to withdrawal so many troops at once from Afghanistan. He was warned about the US military equipment that was left behind, meaning that it will fall into the hands of the Taliban, a known terrorist group. And now it did!

The Pentagon and several military generals are warning again that another terrorist attack will likely happen in the next days.

I would prefer a president with provocative tweets than an incompetent, demented man.

The left doesn't understand that human beings are still mammals and that people respond to strength, not diplomacy.

I'm enraged.

Other than Donald Trump or Joe Biden, there were no other alternatives to vote for at that time, so they, the people in America, voted for Biden. There are also other people other than Biden who've also nudged Biden's decisions that we don't know of, so it isn't just Biden only causing this to happen.

36 minutes ago, Synnergy said:

I'm enraged.

Then this isn't for you. Nothing productive will come out of this if you're in that state of mind. 

Probably the best thing would be to step away from politics for a couple of years and work on yourself in the meantime. Then when you feel mature come back into it. 

Don't post Fox News propaganda on this forum as if it is something intellectually honest.

Banned

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.