Preety_India

Love letters to Marcel

51 posts in this topic

I've been thinking about this for a while now. 

I wanted to write something to you. 

My deepest feelings in letters. 

Maybe they'll transcend time and eternity.. 

An eternity in which we're one. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

To dear Marcel, 

You are the light in my world, I can finally realise who I am, you have given me so much peace of mind and love. We're one after all. We are inside of each other all the time.

You are my sweet prince who wakes me up gently every morning with his kiss. Whenever I wake up, I miss you. 

I want to stroke a feather across your  face. 

My body trembles when I feel you're touching me. I want to be together with you and be held by you. And I'm proud to announce that I have taken up all the space in your heart, every inch and centimeter of it

I feel a rush of ecstasy just thinking about it, every second without you feels like torture to me.

I want to hug you. You are my sweet lover. O' how can I live without you.

I always dreamed about meeting my soulmate and being able to share my everything with that person. 

You are the sun that shines brightly throughout my day.

You are the gravity that holds me down in every way.

You are the moon that shimmers throughout my night.

You are stars that glimmer oh so bright.

You are the oxygen that keeps me alive.

You are my heart that beats inside.

You are the blood that flows through me.

You are the only guy I can see.

You are my everything.

You are my one and only.

You stop me from being so lonely.

We plan our future as if we have a clue.

I never want to lose you.

I want you to be my husband, and I want to be your wife.

I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

I feel so shy when you call me your wife. I feel something deep. I burst out in nervous laughter. 

He owns me simply with his eyes. My heart escapes into a flutter everytime he speaks. 

From, 

Preety. 

Letter 2

To dear Marcel,

Do you know that everytime I listen to this song, it reminds of us and the Cosmic love I feel for you. 

My face radiates a beautiful shine whenever I have your thoughts. You're special and you deserve all the love and tenderness from my heart. You build me. You make me who I am. 

What can I say to be thankful to you for the beauty you bring into my life. My heart beats for the one and only and that's you. Can I call honey? Because your sweetness has sweetened my life with every passing moment. 

When I walk on the beach, my mind is led back to your thoughts. Who am I without you? You complete me. 

From, 

Preety 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Letter 3

To dear Marcel, 

Today I received this letter from you, 

I want to write a million love letters to you. My heart is jumping up and down. But all the worlds in the world escape me again. Our love feels so deep and intimate that just experiencing it almost makes me feel paralyzed. I just want you to lay in my arms. I want to stare into your eyes. I want to lose myself in them. I can finally turn my brain of and be in the present moment. The supercomputer that i am is overheating and you are cooling me down. The understanding of the entire universe floats within my thoughts and philosophies. But it is only completed by your love. I feel like i do not understand anything without love anymore. It enshrouds and heals me. I want to let myself fall and float forever for you, flirtatiously fooling around and fucking you for eternity. For the life of me i cannot contain myself. You are so gorgoues and exactly my type that you turn me on instantly every time i just think about you. All of my emotions are turning sweet and cannot handle this much sugar right now. I think i am having constant overdoses. I have instant withdrawal symptoms when you are not around me. My mental state fluctuates between my love for you and the pain i am feeling when you are not in my presence for just 5 minutes. I need you my wife. I want to marry you and become your husband. You are my one and only soulmate.

So i decided to write to you, 

I thought of you today, but that's nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday and the day before that too.
For every day, good or bad, you'll always be in my head.
I hope you've understood everything I've said.
This isn't just a joke or a silly lie.
I'm sorry if I do something to make you really mad.
It only comes back and makes me really sad.
I really do love you and everything you are.
In fact, I'm thinking of you right about now.
You're everything I need and everything to me.
You know exactly who you are and what you want to be.
You always make me smile just by being there.
I hope you know how much I really do care.
Every time I think of you, my stomach seems to twist.
This is why I love you I've made a huge list.
The list goes on forever, and never will it end,
neither will our relationship. 
I want to spend my whole life with you.

From 

Preety 

You silly.

There is no way you could make me mad

There is no way you could make me sad.

You are my saving grace.

You are my energy healer.

Your presence feels like that of an angel.

And i will protect your grace and embrace it with every fiber of my being.

I am yours totally for the rest of time.

I have been yours totally from the beginning of time.

We were always connected in our hearts and minds and now they have finally harmonized again.

Creating a union of Infinite Love. Absolute Love that transcends all words and actions. 

Our bodies will connect soon as well when the time is right.

Love will freely flow between us.

The sweet cocktail of my innermost feelings will flow down your esophagus and make you feel whole.

Just as i will gladly take a drink once you let the love juices flow from your precious love well.

Our true nature has been revealed to us.@Preety_India

Edited by Marcel

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

23 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Our bodies will connect soon as well when the time is right.

When is the time right? 

@Preety_India be careful. Nobody get married in Germany before 30. ?

Just now, Hulia said:

When is the time right? 

Lmao. Germany is strange but beautiful. 

3 minutes ago, Hulia said:

When is the time right? 

huh? 

I have never heard that before.

Where did you pick that up? 

The time is right when we both of us feel it is the right time i guess.

I do not feel a rush to do anything.

I want everything to be spontaneous and in the moment.

If it feels right, it will happen.

Edited by Marcel

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

26 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You silly.

5l6fjc.gif

26 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Lmao. Germany is strange but beautiful. 

They are like you like them. They take everything seriously. And also such thing as family. They don´t start it untill everything is ready, organized and established, like a tree, a house, a job.. 

Now I understand, why my aunt fish loved my german BF even more than I did. I wouldn´t be surprised, if she still has his foto behind the glass of closet door. :)

15 minutes ago, Hulia said:

They are like you like them. They take everything seriously. And also such thing as family. They don´t start it untill everything is ready, organized and established, like a tree, a house, a job.. 

Now I understand, why my aunt fish loved my german BF even more than I did. I wouldn´t be surprised, if she still has his foto behind the glass of closet door. :)

Cute

@Hulia

If you don't mind, I actually do not want comments on this journal. 

You can use this journal for commenting on our stuff

@Preety_India

5 hours ago, Hulia said:

I can agree with that.

There are exceptions to this, but i´d generally say that this is correct.

Yup, we only start a family if there is a solid foundation already.

At least i would do it that way.

I would not want to have to worry about anything  but our children once we have them.

@Preety_India

I don´t know who or what i am anymore. My name seems like a distant memory and my past almost feels like it has never happened. Like it was an illusion. The real me was hiding everywhere around me all the time. Having sight but no vision is so tragic. Even now the present seems like a dream. "It feels so good that it cannot be happening for real" i am telling myself. All of my insecurities and inadequacies are bubbling up. I thought i fixed them all, but as it seems only on the surface level once again. I am going through a metamorphosis thanks to you. I have no clue what i am turning into, but i am slowly fighting myself through my self built cocoon. You are the light and the sun that is shining through the cracks of my former identity and self-image. We may be about 10 hours of flight time apart but maybe it is true and reality really is non-local. Meaning that everything is in the same place. That Distance is an illusion of the mind. Otherwise quantum entanglement would not work. Particles can effect each other across the universe instantly, because they are non-local and are therefore like two parabolas that have an intersection, they are one at this given point. And just like that we are not apart anymore. I am right here, can you feel me darling?

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

I don´t know who or what i am anymore. My name seems like a distant memory and my past almost feels like it has never happened. Like it was an illusion. The real me was hiding everywhere around me all the time. Having sight but no vision is so tragic. Even now the present seems like a dream. "It feels so good that it cannot be happening for real" i am telling myself. All of my insecurities and inadequacies are bubbling up. I thought i fixed them all, but as it seems only on the surface level once again. I am going through a metamorphosis thanks to you. I have no clue what i am turning into, but i am slowly fighting myself through my self built cocoon. You are the light and the sun that is shining through the cracks of my former identity and self-image. We may be about 10 hours of flight time apart but maybe it is true and reality really is non-local. Meaning that everything is in the same place. That Distance is an illusion of the mind. Otherwise quantum entanglement would not work. Particles can effect each other across the universe instantly, because they are non-local and are therefore like two parabolas that have an intersection, they are one at this given point. And just like that we are not apart anymore. I am right here, can you feel me darling?

I can feel you. You give me warmth and sunshine. 

I was dying without you. 

@Marcel

I feel like I belonged to you in another lifetime. 

I was falling from a building and I was dying and I felt like you were saving me. 

I didn't know how to repay you back when you saved me. 

I received this beautiful message from someone in pm. It makes me feel warm. 

are you ok? i‘m a bit of a fan to your marcel and pretty journal. to me it‘s cute and a bit funny. 

i was a bit shocked for the aggression against you both.

or is the qanon troll part of the show?

you have marcel now, he seems nice, empathic and funny, typically german, (as if every german would have a good humor). a lot of germans are to serious all the time. you both are really good in a team.

i`m not really someone you can trust in sense of being available all the time. i was happy you were talking to me.

you seem to know a lot. smart, cool woman. always strong, you gave me so much selfesteem!

sorry i wrote preety as pretty - for me you are both pretty preety. just so you know 

I don't know why this happened. I feel a bit restless and I had a dream where someone wanted me dead. 

This wasn't such a good feeling. 

This post will be deleted in the future. Except the letters.