Marcel

Integrating Stage Red

32 posts in this topic

I could use some help with integrating stage red.

I used to have massive anger issues and a big superiority complex in my teen years. 

I caused arguments all the time and always was looking for respect from other people.

Maybe also because i was quite insecure and could not handle compliments or criticism.

It has gotten better by a lot over the last couple of years.

I am 22 years old right now.

But i do notice that most of the music i listen to is stage red for example.

My taste in music is definitely changing right now.

But i am totally addicted to songs that make feel powerful and superior.

My anger has become mostly manageable, but i still lose my temper more often then i´d like it to happen.

Any suggestions on what i could do or work on are highly appreciated.

Edited by Marcel

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

Raise your inner vibration. Be green. ??:x

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

15 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Raise your inner vibration. Be green. ??:x

It happens automatically when i am with you darling :x

But when im not with you i feel deeply insecure. I feel paralyzed like i can barely breath.

And stage red seems to be my saving grace that stops me from going insane when i'm alone and not in your presence.

Even though it is not fully integrated yet, i definitely need it right now.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Marcel what does stage Red mean to you and why does it comfort you? 

@Preety_India

16 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Marcel what does stage Red mean to you and why does it comfort you? 

Stage red is anger and confidence to me.

Power, Dominance and Control over my thought patterns.

Stage red is only about  my thoughts and not my feelings for me.

I associate stage green with my feelings and emotions and letting myself feel them authentically in a healthy way.

And when i feel deeply insecure it is like a blanket that comforts me.

It is still somewhat destructive, hence why i started this thread.

I can lose my temper very easily when i feel insecure and i do not want to accidentally scream at someone.

I feel the constant need to defend myself when i feel insecure and almost everything anybody does feels like a personal attack sometimes and anger is my defense mechanism.

It can be quite stressful from time to time.

Edited by Marcel

that's natural, if you consider yourself a yellow person you should understand that you have built it upon many stages: purple, red, blue and orange so trying to deny those parts will create an inner resistance.

tomorrow I might climb up to the turquoise but still wouldn't deny my inner red.  

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

If u wanna integrate red then learn

Robert green books

Way of men by jack donovan

Baltasar gracian(i did not read this .so not sure)

Illmitable men blogspot

Learn boxing

Edited by asifarahim

1 hour ago, hamedsf said:

that's natural, if you consider yourself a yellow person you should understand that you have built it upon many stages: purple, red, blue and orange so trying to deny those parts will create an inner resistance.

tomorrow I might climb up to the turquoise but still wouldn't deny my inner red.  

For sure.

Integration is key.

Repression is the worst thing i could do.

I try to embrace it as much as i can, there is just something with in me that feels very bad about being angry.

I don´t know what it is though

@asifarahim

1 hour ago, asifarahim said:

If u wanna integrate red then learn

Robert green books

Way of men by jack donovan

Baltasar gracian(i did not read this .so not sure)

Illmitable men blogspot

Learn boxing

Good idea.

I work out 3-4 times a week, but i guess learning boxing would be a whole different beast.

Maybe i really should engage in some competitive sport to live out this stage red feeling within me.

Thanks for the book suggestions.

I will look into them.

Ahahahahahaha there's no need to learn boxing 

Toxic stuff taught to men. Hyper masculine bullshit. 

A man being just his authentic self is the biggest gift.. 

Boxing.... Pffffft

These men always bullshitting one another. Never listen to women.. Oh well. 

Edited by Preety_India

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Ahahahahahaha there's no need to learn boxing 

Toxic stuff taught to men. Hyper masculine bullshit. 

A man being just his authentic self is the biggest gift.. 

Boxing.... Pffffft

Maybe.

But i could give it a go.

There is a slight chance that i´ll even enjoy it to some degree, lets see.

But you´re right, being my authentic self is the biggest gift.

Just now, Marcel said:

Maybe.

But i could give it a go.

There is a slight chance that i´ll even enjoy it to some degree, lets see.

But you´re right, being my authentic self is the biggest gift.

Ahh

I am trying to integrate red also. For me it's developing an actitud of self-respect. Making it clear to those around me that I must be respected.

To manage that is to avoid anger problems and superiority complex in my opinion, because you worked into setting boundaries and they actually worked. In other words, when people abuse power onto you and you aren't able to express authentically, then "pathologies" arise: insecurity, anger manifested in unhealthy ways, etc. Anger is not a problem per se anyways, to the contrary... it's fuel.

I have read "the way of the superior man" and it shaped my actions quite a bit. I am going to look "47 laws of power" now.

But my situation seem to be exactly the opposite of yours lol. It's like you went to the extremes of red.

Edited by Human Mint

Talk to more people, go for what you want. Don't be shy, be bold. Don't be afraid to come off as rude, obnoxious or annoying(doesn't mean that you have to be a douchebag though). Have what you want as your main focus when you deal with people. Develop lots of self confidence(so much that you don't even care if you look dumb to others or not). Speak your truth and be loud and clear, both in voice and in people's minds. Synonymous to balancing the throat chakra(in more westernized models of the chakra system). Also be assertive, dominant. Doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman.

My mother has integrated stage red really well and has all these qualities. (She's Stage Blue-Orange and into Blue Spirituality). She has none of the bad qualities of Stage Red because she isn't stage red. All the bad qualities are just limitations that are transcended at stage blue as one learns discipline.

But really if you have stage Red mastered, you'll be able to effortlessly move between this assertive, dominant character to a submissive, introvert kind of character to other ones depending on the situation. You're not bound by red limitations like being afraid to look weak or soft after all(or are you?)

@hyruga

36 minutes ago, hyruga said:

Read The Satanic Bible by Anton Lavey

But isint a book on satanism.isintit a work of a devil

13 minutes ago, asifarahim said:

@hyruga

But isint a book on satanism.isintit a work of a devil

It actually does not mention much about Satan. It is actually just Anti Christ but you can also ignore this part. It is just about living for yourself more.

Be more selfish instead of being selfless. 

Hit back at others and beat them down instead of retreat.

Believe in yourself instead of believing in God.

4 hours ago, Human Mint said:

I am trying to integrate red also. For me it's developing an actitud of self-respect. Making it clear to those around me that I must be respected.

To manage that is to avoid anger problems and superiority complex in my opinion, because you worked into setting boundaries and they actually worked. In other words, when people abuse power onto you and you aren't able to express authentically, then "pathologies" arise: insecurity, anger manifested in unhealthy ways, etc. Anger is not a problem per se anyways, to the contrary... it's fuel.

I have read "the way of the superior man" and it shaped my actions quite a bit. I am going to look "47 laws of power" now.

But my situation seem to be exactly the opposite of yours lol. It's like you went to the extremens of red.

Yeah, i guess.

I am like that.

I do and feel things to their extremes.

I have always done this and it just seems to be a big part of my personality.

It is amazing when i can harness this ability.

But it is utterly destructive when i do not have it under my direct control.

2 hours ago, Swarnim said:

Talk to more people, go for what you want. Don't be shy, be bold. Don't be afraid to come off as rude, obnoxious or annoying(doesn't mean that you have to be a douchebag though). Have what you want as your main focus when you deal with people. Develop lots of self confidence(so much that you don't even care if you look dumb to others or not). Speak your truth and be loud and clear, both in voice and in people's minds. Synonymous to balancing the throat chakra(in more westernized models of the chakra system). Also be assertive, dominant. Doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman.

My mother has integrated stage red really well and has all these qualities. (She's Stage Blue-Orange and into Blue Spirituality). She has none of the bad qualities of Stage Red because she isn't stage red. All the bad qualities are just limitations that are transcended at stage blue as one learns discipline.

But really if you have stage Red mastered, you'll be able to effortlessly move between this assertive, dominant character to a submissive, introvert kind of character to other ones depending on the situation. You're not bound by red limitations like being afraid to look weak or soft after all(or are you?)

I used to be a somewhat toxic stage red person in my teens.

I have it mostly under control and integrated nowadays.

I can be very dominant and assertive if i need to, nobody is going to use me as a doormat, that´s for sure.

I just want to get rid off and integrate the last extremes of stage red in my personality.

The anger i feel is usually coupled with the superiority complex of mine.

Especially in arguments. It does happen from time to time, but usually only regarding topics that make me feel emotional.

I suppose establishing dominance and displaying it with rage used to be one of my coping mechanisms.

I feel that i have  it almost integrated, but the last bit is just missing right now and i don´t know what´s missing,  hence why i started this thread.

I want to stay civil, but sometimes the stage red demon just bursts out of me haha