Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Focus

Who agrees that god is just an idea?

3 posts in this topic

Is god, the master of all creation and essence of existence is just an idea? Could the big-bang be hoax and we just existed from an idea?
Could this be the true nature of god? an idea?
If not

Then why god with all his powers, omnipresence, Benevolence and love is just giving us the silent treatment?
Like couldn't he create us in a game we all understand? he would measure up in advance so that the players won't get confused about what they believe in or whether religion is true or false or couldn't he create us in a different setting? (I like the way I feel him on shrooms that he hides behind the curtains of our reality or he is just there but behind the wall, like he is there but not really there, like your awkward father, but that all could be a lie) plus it's dumb for god to give you a message on a party's drug, like seriously, he won't give his knowledge to a dumb kid who is doing drugs because he is bored and he is still seeing if life has meaning or not ( life goes way beyond, I don't know why we are at this point in our times as human-beings ) - we should have been way more developed if we truly had a god, not a illusion that has so many stories in different flavors, there are 4000 religions, and there is no guide on how can you find out which one the real god is hiding in?

like if he could be there he would've pointed out the leads, not every religion has its way to find out god that is different from one way to the other, god of islam isn't the same god of christianity, isn't the same god of judaism, nor they are the same gods from the greeks and pharaos, so which one is he? or is he the one who I think him to be therefore I think myself to be therefore I'm god and me is him and him is me?

Man, Consciousness is fun but when the ideas start having force of the human beings it goes shite.
I came here to figure out a way to escape all the ideas but here I'm thinking even more.

like truly imagine if god had a presence over us, like the way sun takes place above earth  or how the mountains drop shadows on what behind them- like how he would command everyone on how to be, what to do, what should humanity progress on, how to deal with their problems, wars and crisis, how to manage their resources, like he has a strategical position, he foresees us all, he sees what we can't see, and he can see from your eye, like damn, imagine that hack, we could've been way more evolved than the way we are today. he is the wise man, he could have been the true hero but instead he himself hides from us (so we can find him ik)
life could have been easier especially for the ones he adores the most (like what god could lose from fixing water supply shortage in Africa?) 
Hello is god there?

As always This was Leo, life could be a hallucination.

Truth you don't find. Truth finds you. Sooner or later. What you then do, no one knows. If you knew, it would already have found you."

~waveintheocean

Tread carefully or you will soon be banned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

God is you, hiding from yourself. Enjoy the dream. Something I read earlier today that may help:

What does it mean to say that nothing is separate and God alone is real? Certainly not that the everyday world is an illusion. The illusion is simply that we appear separate; the underlying reality is that all of life is one. The Upanishads view the world in grades of significance: as waking is a higher reality than dreaming, so there is a level of reality higher than that. All experience is real. Confusion arises only when a dream experience is treated as reality after one awakes - or when life is viewed as nothing but sensation, without wholeness, meaning, or goal. The ideal of the Upanishads is to live in the world in full awareness of life's unity, giving and enjoying.

- Eknath Easwaran, commentary on the Upanishads

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.