Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shawn Philips

The relationship between overthinkers and conspiracy theorists

1 post in this topic

2 days ago I lost my ID card, and I had I meetup with some friends to have some support because I was very worried. 

Part of my worry was because I went jogging to a relatively dangerous zone of my city that day and worried if bad people would find my ID card and know where i live.

Well a friend tell me that I was making a big deal, "statically there are more ID cards lost per day than covid cases". Good point.

And then another jerk told me half joking half serious:

"Today you have become the owner of a 20-year-old car in dust, without insurance,  and surely they are doing temerities out there ..... the fines will come to you ....... and that in the best of cases, that if they commit a crime with him, you will soon have the police at your door with handcuffs ready."

What a lack of sensibilty, instead of calming me he invented the worst case scenario.

This dude always talk about the Qanon conspiracies and other shits.

What a psycopath degenerate mind can imagine so negative thoughs? Just a hardcore pessimistic overthinker.

Now I have stomach ache due the anxiety, I'm gonna rewatch leo's video how top stop worrying. Please share some advice, Ive lost my apetite and yesterday I couldnt sleep.

Edited by Shawn Philips