KennedyCarter

Becoming conscious of the fact that I am everyone.

25 posts in this topic

Wow, I can’t believe everyone is me and I am everyone. This is amazing. There is a couple next to my room having sex, that’s me having sex. Wowww

53 minutes ago, KennedyCarter said:

Wow, I can’t believe everyone is me and I am everyone. This is amazing. There is a couple next to my room having sex, that’s me having sex. Wowww

Congratulations for realising this.

It is quite beautiful if you can see yourself in everyone and everything, at least it is that way for me.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

5 hours ago, KennedyCarter said:

there is realizing this and real eyes in this

be the i

behind the e-yes!

"Realization is but the opposite of ignorance.

To take the world as real and one's Self as unreal is ignorance, the cause of sorrow. To know the Self as the only Reality and all else as temporal and transient is freedom, peace and joy.

It is all very simple. Instead of seeing things as imagined, learn to see them as they are. When you can see everything as it is, you will also see your Self as you are. It is like cleansing a mirror. The same mirror that shows you the world as it is, will also show you your own face.

The thought "I am" is the polishing cloth. Use it. Devotion to your goal makes you live a clean and orderly life, given to the search for Truth and to helping people, and realization makes noble virtue easy and spontaneous, by removing for good the obstacles in the shape of desires and fears and wrong ideas.

The entire purpose of a clean and well-ordered life is to liberate man from the thaldrom of chaos and the burden of sorrow. In reality, only the Ultimate is. The rest is a matter of name and form. And as long as you cling to the idea that only what has name and shape exists, the Supreme will appear to you non-existing.

All will happen as you want it, provided you really want it."

-

Nisargadatta

Question is though, do you actually fundamentally realise this? Or is it a surface level thinking of it being the case? If you were genuinely conscious of it during the moment, I’d be very surprised that you’d be posting on here about it at the same time. That would be the last thing on your mind

5 hours ago, KennedyCarter said:

Well Or maybe no one is having sex, and the asphalt on your feet is not as solid as it seems. rather it is an idea, a fine varnish behind which there is absolutely nothing

how lucky we are! universe is a sex machine running free of charge forever! hooray!!

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

28 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

how lucky we are! universe is a sex machine running free of charge forever! hooray!!

Yes, as it should haha

Your imagining a couple having sex. You're kinda implying there's more than one.

Edit. There is misconception here that should be addressed to avoid confusion

Edited by Godishere

9 hours ago, KennedyCarter said:

That's you imagining the whole thing.  Everyone is you literally- as in a fragment of Consciousness and you are Consciousness.  There is nothing outside of direct experience or right NOW.   This a mind blowing realization.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Only those of us who master Tantra know what is this topic about ?

Singer

14™

Sometimes I realize this and then, when I'm back in my "uncouscious state" I can"t believe I'm everyone.
I'm thinking yes, I know I'm everyone but it's not the same thing to become directly conscious of that. It's like my ego can't accept it / embody it in my everyday life.
But at least I do my best, I smile at "strangers" I try to feel love for everyone and everything that's happening, it feels like a miracle

Edited by Gabith

1 minute ago, Gabith said:

Sometimes I realize this and then, when I'm back in my "uncouscious state" I can"t believe I'm everyone.
I'm thinking yes, I know I'm everyone but it's not the same thing to become directly conscious of that. It's like my ego can't accept it / embody it in my everyday life.
But at least I do my best, I smile at "strangers" I feel love for everyone and everything that's happening, it feels like a miracle

The reason the ego can't accept it is because it exists as a separate entity relative to "others".  If the self/other duality is collapsed it cannot exist and that is awakening or pure consciousness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

54 minutes ago, Gabith said:

But at least I do my best, I smile at "strangers" I try to feel love for everyone and everything that's happening, it feels like a miracle

It's not something you can really force, either you do or you don't feel love for everyone and everything. And if you can't, that's all right too - I mean, fuck, that's you and practically everyone else on the planet.

But if you can't, can you accept that you can't? Can you accept whatever you happen to be feeling right now, in this moment, even if it's irritation, or anger, or hatred, or anything else other than love?

Edited by RickyFitts

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

4 hours ago, Gabith said:

Yeah got super high and felt like that for only little while. The illusion of separation is what makes it feel real. 

15 hours ago, KennedyCarter said:

There is a couple next to my room having sex, that’s me having sex.

and its also me ?