RickyFitts

My song for the day

209 posts in this topic

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

22 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

this is hot. She kills her!? haha. Now I get the title. 

@Gianna Flippin' 'eck, I've never watched the video all the way through so I didn't even notice! ? Good Lord in heaven, the whole thing is much too sexy by half ?

The title does make more sense now though yeah, I didn't think it was so literal xD 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

1 minute ago, RickyFitts said:

Flippin' 'eck, I've never watched the video all the way through so I didn't even notice! ? Good Lord in heaven, the whole thing is much too sexy by half ?

The title does make more sense now though yeah, I didn't think it was so literal xD 

Hehe. Looks like I spoiled the ending for you :P 

40 minutes ago, Gianna said:

Hehe. Looks like I spoiled the ending for you :P 

Yep! ? I really should pay more attention though to be fair xD 

@Gianna God I love you ?????

@Gianna I love you most! :) <3

I always loved interpreting this song to be about the ego.

"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion." - Parabola by Tool

@Spideymon77 Nice!

Had ego death when listening to this one and browsing the forum. Left me so scared I immediately shut off my computer.

"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion." - Parabola by Tool