ivankiss

Musicians of the forum! Come jam with me!

68 posts in this topic

Second song from me, excited to share it:) 

Would love to here your thoughts / ideas / what I could improve / feedback, just pm me or comment the vid for that!:) 

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

On 05/09/2021 at 3:16 AM, Gregory1 said:

Second song from me, excited to share it:) 

Would love to here your thoughts / ideas / what I could improve / feedback, just pm me or comment the vid for that!:) 

That's awesome. You have such a deep soothing voice. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 1.9.2021 at 7:47 AM, Carl-Richard said:

There is one more riff that came to mind which I made when I was 17 and that I'm still proud of but that I cannot find atm (and I cba to record it at night), so I'll post it later :P

https://vocaroo.com/1jJWuwemFGuu

?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

A bit late to the party. I didn't get to it because I was travelling. So I slapped a lil something together today. Not too happy with how it sounds, and I wouldn't listen to it myself, but it was a fun process. So I might as well share it.
@ivankiss Yeah.. sorry, didn't quite make the best out of your sample. Whatevs. xD

ItWasFun.mp3

@Carl-Richard Beautiful! Love how the riff flows and does not repeat too soon. Epic stuff!

@EmptyVase Awesome beat! That drop was sick! I like how you shifted from a bright to a darker vibe. Very cool!

Keep em coming people! 

You guys are so talented... I wish I had the inspiration to learn to play & sing like that. :( I've always loved music.

I love to sing when I know no-one can hear. I can't do it in front of people. Same with dancing. I got some emotional/energetic blockage I suppose.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

How do you guys manage to get such good audio quality? Every time I try record something or upload a recording there's so much noise that you can't hear anything

6 hours ago, Tim R said:

How do you guys manage to get such good audio quality? Every time I try record something or upload a recording there's so much noise that you can't hear anything

What quality? ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard Nah bro yours is completely fine. When I try to record my piano there's so much white noise and I don't know why..that's the only thing that has kept me from uploading some impro?

@Willie That's so awesome! I love all that brassy stuff. Definitely using some of it in my new music. Will hit you up if you're interested in collabs!

You all fucking rock people! Please, keep it up! 

And again, please no links to YouTube or Soundcloud. Only real-time, raw takes, using the link I provided in my original post.

Use your phone's audio recorder for better quality, and then upload it to that link.

Much love and respect!